TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen grab from here:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330806

It looks like the Amoxicillin was obtained on 12/23.

n6p0li.jpg

discard after 12/23 oop ;)

arrggghhh........computer being a pain. Can someone please update NG? YEAH! Slapped it and got it!

***why did she bring this man into her home***

Adults can have their dirty fun without bringing it close to their kids. I'm all about that, go for it, but when you let it touch the lives of your kids, you become responsible. Parenting is not about hindsight, it is supposed to be about foresight...looking ahead to see what may or may not be good for your kids. There is no way she could have justified, honestly, in her mind, having this man in her house. Whatever has happened, she opened the door, if SA did something to Hailey. Maybe she is not legally an accomplice but she is to me.
better yet - why didn't she LISTEN to her kids? That seems to be a big problem all over. Nobody listens to the kids!

I also find it interesting that on a day that SA quit his job (although Billie claims she didn't know, I'm not sure I believe her if you kwim?) and the day Hailey disappears that although they had NO money, they appear to wipe out 2 accounts for $ for drugs..Trying to escape much ya think?...sounds like it to me, which puts them both in my cross hairs..

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the whole hour will be on Hailey since there's a lot to discuss.

NGShow: Did Mom stockpile research on serial murders, pre-pubescent murders, etc. prior to H going missing?

Clint not being on there tonight speaks volumes in my opinion. I'm thinking maybe he's having his doubts and that there is a possibility that he doesn't want to be near be Billie Dunn.

Why are they showing pictures of Hailey where she looks really young, like elementary school age?

PriscillaLW, reporter, Live: she (Mom) told me that t documents were accurate for t most part, but not telling us everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zoyasalas