TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did SA maybe go inside at work because he had driven up that way to throw something out, maybe, and needed to cover himself if he was seen or if he was thinking about cell pings...or maybe because he was driving that way and someone he knew/recognized saw him and waved, so he figured he better stop by work, just in case? Maybe he had Hailey with him and was going to dispose of her out that way?

Or he realized that he "forgot" something? Like the MW?

I don't believe LE was working with NG at all; NG barely asked her one tough question. I thought she would be all over the drug lies and the website Shawn likes to play on, and the masks, etc.

I suspect NG was warned by CNN not to lean on her too much as to avoid a repeat of what happened with the Trenton Duckett case and Trenton's mother. JMHO.

I have been trying to come up with a reason for this too. I feel strongly there is a reason. Did he drop something off to someone? Pick up something? Did anyone else leave work after he did this? A signal for someone to call another person? Drop some evidence in the garbage? Flush something? Some kind of threat to someone?

Did he have any "friends" that worked there? Was he thinking of doing a work murder/massacre then changed his mind?

I think his mind was so focused on what he was about to do (or had already done) that he couldn't see straight, like a buzz. I don't think he thought one way or the other about what he was going to say or not say at work.

Thoughts about this New Years Eve Party.

Hailey had already been reported missing. You can bet LE was watching that house. Now, if it was just family from out of town that came for support - well then there would have been some lights on, probably curtains drawn, quiet. Just cars parked out front. LE would have been watching the house (probably have pics too).

BUT Now IF
there really was a New Year's Eve Party - then the house would have been lit up, possibly curtains open, with that you could see people walking around with cups (beers) in hand, music playing - doesn't even have to be very loud. But you can tell when there is a party at a house as opposed to family there for support.

BD admitted there was food out, that SA "might have had" some drinks, watching news.

Again, LE was watching that house and they would have definitely taken pics to show this.

BD saying she didn't know it was even New Year's. C'mon. Your 13 yr old daughter is missing for over 3 days now. You are racking your brain to remember any and every little thing. You are very aware of dates. Plus, the news on? Everywhere on New Year's and especially the news channels are covering the New Year.

LE wouldn't have put that into that sworn affidavit unless they could back it up. SA was questioned about it and "he downplayed it as a party".

I believe what is in that affidavit.

I thought an affadavit was just someone's sworn ststement. I think SA said it was a party to try and make BD look guilty. JMO

Watching NG again. BD doesn't directly answer certain questions.

NG: Billie Dunn did you know that your live-in boyfriend walked out of two polygraphs.

BD: Well, they told us we couldn't take the first one........and she just keeps going.

She never really answered that question. Yes, I know he walked out of 2. Or No, I didn't know he walked out.

From her roundabout answer she does admit, in a backwards sorta way (thank you CA! teehee) that she know he did walk out of the first two.

Why is this woman deflecting? Only reason I can come up with is she is involved. And I don't believe a single word out of her mouth. Not a one.

Last night and this morning I was convinced of her involvement....tonight after watching her again...I'm sucked back into believing her.

She sure is convincing.

.................But then I remember my drug addicted cousin....... Super manipulative, the perpetual victim with an answer for everything.

I have never jumped the fence so many times in a single case before!

I give up having an opinion on her ........for now.:truce:

All I know is that Hailey is out there somewhere and I believe SA knows the exact spot. Everyone should be focusing on him now and all this bulldust with BD is getting us nowhere. Do I think BD is guilty? Yes I do think she had some part in this, but I think she is becoming more of a distraction now. All focus should be put on SA now and finding that poor little girl.

my kids are 19 & 17...i check on them when i leave for work EVERY morning...just sayin

Mines 13, every time I get up for a drink or to pee I check on him all throughout the night!

I agree, hence the lack of evidence in the home. I feel freaky for even thinking this...but what if he took her to his family's land put on his mask, brought out his knife and hunted her down? (ugh been watching too much tv!) Could be why he is in need of a new mask...it kinda fits into his fantacy posted on the MM board...

I don't want to go there :(

MOO

I can definitely see it being something extremely sadistic like that. I don't think whatever happened was an accident; I think it was a premeditated torture-murder. :(

Mines 13, every time I get up for a drink or to pee I check on him all throughout the night!

Me too. I don't always go all the way in the room but I have to look and count heads.

Or he realized that he "forgot" something? Like the MW?

Sorry to be so clueless, but what is a MW?? TIA.

ETA: NM I actually figured it out for myself. Maybe I'm not so clueless......one can hope, right?

I find it hard to believe that the average age to lose one's virginity is 12.77. That means 50% of kids are having sex before age 12. Come on. I'm finding all different numbers when I search for "average age to lose one's virginity" but there is a survey taken by Durex who does a sex survey every year and it was 17.3 for the entire world. I'm 18 and 16-17 sounds more reasonable to me based on kids I know from high school. I would say that most people lose their virginity in high school; 12 years old is 6th grade. Anyone having sex at 10, 11, even 12 years old has poor self esteem and probably a horrible home life so I feel bad for them.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/FB-ATSRH.html (considered the leader in sexual statistics)

Nearly half (46%) of all 15–19-year-olds in the United States have had sex at least once.

By age 15, only 13% of never-married teens have ever had sex.

Most young people have sex for the first time at about age 17,

All I know is that Hailey is out there somewhere and I believe SA knows the exact spot. Everyone should be focusing on him now and all this bulldust with BD is getting us nowhere. Do I think BD is guilty? Yes I do think she had some part in this, but I think she is becoming more of a distraction now. All focus should be put on SA now and finding that poor little girl.

Yes...whether or not BD was involved with whatever happened to Hailey, I think it's SA who holds the answers as to where she is now. :(

Since he had his phone it should be so easy...why isn't it? And where did he go, or say that he went, on the 28th? That one is driving me crazy.

I hope they search around and on the route to his work...I can't help thinking he went inside because someone saw him in the area.

Last night and this morning I was convinced of her involvement....tonight after watching her again...I'm sucked back into believing her.

She sure is convincing.

.................But then I remember my drug addicted cousin....... Super manipulative, the perpetual victim with an answer for everything.

I have never jumped the fence so many times in a single case before!

I give up having an opinion on her ........for now.:truce:

I agree- drug addicts are masters of manipulation and know how to play the victim. <modsnip>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne