TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. The actor who played mm in some of the movies was discovered in a dr pepper commercial.

You know, on one of the sites out there, SA did say that the whole MM/mask thing had moved beyond a hobby to an obsession.

No. I am not sure if LE has told the MSM about any record from that afternoon, but the "sighting" per the neighbor was not confirmed by LE because it's not the neighbor that saw Hailey it was someone that was staying at the house. BD talked about this last night on NG, so this is all her word of mouth.

so if neighbor saw her at 12-1
and DD didnt mention seeing her
we can assume she disappreared or whatnot between 1-3:59?

If her room was such a mess, how could her mom even tell she hadn't taken anything, or what she was wearing...she would have had to search the entire room.

Another thing, Hailey wore contact lenses because contact solutions were found in her bedroom. Most contact lenses need to be removed and soaked in cleaning solution before you go to sleep so assuming Hailey wore her lenses everyday, she would have to take the storage case & solution with her to planned sleepovers.

If SA returned to BD’s after he left work at 6:10 am to kidnap and abduct Hailey, there is a good chance her contacts are still in the case. If Hailey left the house on her own accord on dec 28th intending to sleepover at a friend’s place and wore her contacts, she should have taken the case with her.

Snip

Friends and family said it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to leave the home without checking in with her mom. Personal items like a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solutions. New iPod, and jacket friends say she wouldn’t leave home without were left behind. The weather was cold and Hailey was seen by Adkins leaving the home without a jacket.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656

I wear daily lenses that need to be removed every night or the dry and cloud up. However, if I am not mistaken, therne are some that can be worn for about 2 weeks at a time without needing to be removed. Is this accurate? I have worn the same type for 27 years, so am kind of out of the loop on contact lens wearing.

When was brother home to see her? I thought he was not at home that Monday...

I am lost again...was almost back and now, gone again.

BBM

I wish this would have come out yesterday - maybe NG would have asked her about this. I don't doubt it for a minute. If Billie ISN"T defending this guy then why hasn't she "offered" this up. She's only telling what she wants us to know - all those other pesky little things don't matter.

Curiouser and curiouser................................

Not enough time???
What I would love to see is Nancy do a one- or two-hour show without the sound bites and vid clips, and without all the comments from the talking heads/reporters, and just ask the parents questions. Period. That might get us more facts and clear up a lot of inconsistencies.

I have to say something, and keep in mind that I have a lot of respect for Mark Klass, but I wish he would keep his opinions about LE's job to himself. It's not helping. He's not down there helping search, so he really shouldn't say the case was bungled from the start. He also isn't taking into consideration that there are multiple agencies handling the investigation, and it depends on which LEO is making the comments, and sometimes how the reporters spin it.

LE has the right to change their minds, and they SHOULD look at every possibility, they should not develop tunnel vision. Even if there are only a few detectives working on one case, each one can pursue a different theory, they do not all have to be on the same page. MK's declaration that LE said one thing one day and another thing the next, is just tacky, IMO. Maybe one day one theory looks promising, and the next day it doesn't. However... what they SAY to the public is no reflection on what they DO in the way of investigating. He of all people should realize that. I respect what he does, but I believe NG defers to his opinions way too much sometimes.
JMO.

I'm betting that is the younger brother I read he had.

**Shivers*** Yikes, I can't imagine what SA has brought into that younger siblings life, and what all he's had him be a part of. JMO

No, I don't think that's him... I think it's the other person that's also in all the other pics... MOO

I don't think we can really include the "neighbor"...so that opens the timeline up from DD leaving at 9pm on 12/26 to sometime right before BD reported her missing at 2 pm 12/28.

I wear daily lenses that need to be removed every night or the dry and cloud up. However, if I am not mistaken, therne are some that can be worn for about 2 weeks at a time without needing to be removed. Is this accurate? I have worn the same type for 27 years, so am kind of out of the loop on contact lens wearing.
Most people don't wear the type you have to take out every night anymore.

Well, how did the neighbor morph from a female, to a male that Billie 'thinks' is named Charles who lives in a house with a guy named Travis?
The neighbor interviewed in that story was a male, there was a video of the interview but that news station doesn't keep older videos on it's site.

DD saw her the night before, on the 26th of Dec, at 9PM. That was stated in an affidavit, so I am banking on this statement made from him.

The time line opens then from PM on the 26th till the time she was reported missing on the 28th, Dec.

///fixed dates///

You are right he didnt see her because he didnt get home till 4:00
thats why I put 3:59

The last time we know for sure the brother saw her was 9pm on 12/26. He does not mention seeing her again. It has been put out there that "he was coming and going " on Monday, however I think that would have been noted in the affidavits.

I don't think we can really include the "neighbor"...so that opens the timeline up from DD leaving at 9pm on 12/26 to sometime right before BD reported her missing at 2 pm 12/28.

True..I didn't want to completley discount it cause I don't know if LE has.

Ok, went through and removed posts that were linking to MS pages that is not allowed.

Do not link to MS or FB or any other social network if...

You have to ask 'Is this? Could this be? Does this look like?' etc....

If they are not a case player don't link. Thanks.

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member