TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about the word obsession. If you hang out on a website, and are obsessed with it, you would make sure you had a computer so you can stay in touch. You don't just wander away if your obsessed. do you?

Correct...I mean look at me...I can't stay away from here very long at all!!!

No, NG did not mention the bit about the money for the drug buy at all. And Mark K. being so anti-LE on this show makes me think they are both on Billie's side and are either trying to blame LE or SA all by himself.

Thanks! NG definitely seems like she's on BD's side, that's for sure.

I think they have because they are having timeline trouble, if that was confirmed, they wouldn't be. And also, I really am starting to believe something happened to her Monday night. The remark about "I didn't touch her" (Tuesday morning at 6 ish).......telling. Very telling. IMO.

That's why the information from the X-Box is going to be interesting. Did she actually play it until 12:00 or so? Was it ever even played that evening?

Exactly what a concerned parent would do....meanwhile "mom" sits at home chatting up reporters. UGH!!

Has BD been out searching at all? What does she do all day? Not being accusatory, just wondering. I would think I couldn't sit still and would be out searching every second that I could.

Exactly what a concerned parent would do....meanwhile "mom" sits at home chatting up reporters. UGH!!

I think she is trying her best given her options. She obviously has aligned her self up for attacks.

I don't know how I would personally respond to seeing the grandma with reporters/msm on getting Hailey back. The switch for me would be quite dramatic. There is also an audience that would say "Where is Mom while Grandma pleas?" Then another one that would say "Look, now she wants out of her limelight!"

It's a double edge sword, but fact remains.. this is another day that Hailey is still missing.

I'll personally lose hope if BD doesn't remain in the hot seat. I like it as it stands, she seems firm in her conviction there so I think it's best she remains and be diligent (probably not the right word for how this case has progressed.)

Maybe she cracks in this potion? Who knows.

[Note: I am on the fence again.]

Is Billie traveling too?

No. I think BD is going to be the media face for Hailey's return.

imo...
NG seemed pretty frustrated with BD last night....

I did notice that. I think NG really WANTS to believe BD, you know? I think after those affidavits came out yesterday, it brought up a bunch of questions for her. She wants BD to be innocent and I think she's mad that now she doesn't feel 100% confident in her innocence.

Has BD been out searching at all? What does she do all day? Not being accusatory, just wondering. I would think I couldn't sit still and would be out searching every second that I could.

She mentioned the "things" she was doing on NG. I belive they included calling Hailey's friends, passing out flyers and doing media interviews. I didn't hear her say a word about searching JMO.:loser:

Quote:

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was her????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was her???"
~BBM~ I also wonder about this neighbor!! The last person other than SA to see Hailey!!! And Charles has moved since the disappearance???? I sure hope he has been questioned intensively and LDT! IMO...

Respectfully snipped above.

While I agree that BD's wording when talking about looking in on Hailey was kind of odd, but I think it is the result of hours of police interrogation. The first time she was questioned about this, she probably gave a more normal response like, oh yeah, I stuck my head in and saw her sleeping before I left. But then when she was asked if she could say FOR SURE that it was Hailey under the covers, she realized she couldn't know for sure because she didn't go over and look more closely or whatever. I think a lot of her strange wording can probably be explained this way--she is already thinking about all the other questions that would be raised and have been, and she is not speaking as clearly as a result. I don't think that necessarily means there was anything guilty going on in her mind that morning--but I do think her unease about not being sure it was Hailey is now coloring what she is saying. She's just not very clear about expressing this. IMO.

The mythology being exchanged and preached in the FB page was almost enough for me to sign up and try to explain what you just said.

The pressure of belief systems in that page are something I can't go back and look out without having a level 10 meltdown.

[upside down crosses, tarot card posters on the wall, etc. etc.]

Well if they had an interest in the occult that still isnt enough for me to see it as weird. Tarot card posters are pretty tame. Most people who have that stuff around the house are just wannabe occultist who listen to too much deathmetal and watch too many movies. I think SA and his ilk fall in that category IMO. I know a few pagans!

According to this news video, according to Hailey's brother, Billie did not kick Shawn out. Hailey's brother said that Shawn took off ("bolted") out of town, and was missing.City manager Pete Kampfer told the reporter that the Texas Rangers are no longer denying that Hailey's brother said Shawn had "bolted" from town the night before, January 5, the day Shawn refused the polygraph tests.

Hailey Dunn -TX- :: 1/6/11 Boyfriend Adkins has left the Dunn home. This report is dramatic, but Adkins is staying with his grandmother, cops know where he is. video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

So how did SA get back to CC if he took off by himself and was missing?

LE found cash in Hailey's bedroom when they searched it so SA didn't grab the cash to cover his travelling expenses. (the report didn't state the amount of cash).

She mentioned the "things" she was doing on NG. I belive they included calling Hailey's friends, passing out flyers and doing media interviews. I didn't hear her say a word about searching JMO.:loser:

I'm sure the police are advising her not to.

Everyone is already suspicious of everything that she does.

Could you imagine if she actually found some evidence implicating someone else?

No one would believe her.

She's in a lose/lose position no matter what.

Also, I think the loser emoticon is a little over the top, especially for actually doing something the right way this time.

Like I said, someone will find fault with whatever she does no matter what. If she were out there digging in dirt, people would be freaking out about that too.

Heads up for those that are new....if a link won't post here, we can't name the site either. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Also, I think the loser emoticon is a little over the top, especially for actually doing something the right way this time.

Like I said, someone will find fault with whatever she does no matter what. If she were out there digging in dirt, people would be freaking out about that too.

Very true. Makes sense. The girl can't win.

She could still organize searches, set up a command center etc. There is plenty she could be doing ya know? I wonder if anyone has seen her pass out any flyers? Somehow, I doubt it since the media were all over CD when he was doing it. I personally think the loser icon was perfect!

Heads up for those that are new....if a link won't post here, we can't name the site either. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Thanks guys for your patience; got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member