TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She mentioned the "things" she was doing on NG. I belive they included calling Hailey's friends, passing out flyers and doing media interviews. I didn't hear her say a word about searching JMO.:loser:

While I understand her not physically searching in the fields ect can be construed as something other than she cares.. From what I understand they prefer that family not search and get involed in that part.

However knowimg myself I would have to be out there just the sitting and wondering and waiting alone would drive me crazy

I was referring to the two articles I found which referred to females.

Are they both KBCD articles? Because I saw your link for this one (and thanks for finding it):

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

In that article the gender of the neighbor isn't specified but I'm sure it was a male because I saw the video, which is unfortunately not available any more, and other people have talked about remembering the African American man neighbor earlier in this thread.

I'm sure the police are advising her not to.

Everyone is already suspicious of everything that she does.

Could you imagine if she actually found some evidence implicating someone else?

No one would believe her.

She's in a lose/lose position no matter what.

Also, I think the loser emoticon is a little over the top, especially for actually doing something the right way this time.

Like I said, someone will find fault with whatever she does no matter what. If she were out there digging in dirt, people would be freaking out about that too.

I totally agree.....

She could still organize searches, set up a command center etc. There is plenty she could be doing ya know? I wonder if anyone has seen her pass out any flyers? Somehow, I doubt it since the media were all over CD when he was doing it.

Didn't Sparky say yesterday that they are keeping watch on the POI's? I would guess she has decided to stay home.........

So how did SA get back to CC if he took off by himself and was missing?

LE found cash in Hailey's bedroom when they searched it so SA didn't grab the cash to cover his travelling expenses. (the report didn't state the amount of cash).

I wasn't aware he'd come back to CC. I thought he was still at his grandmother's.

She could still organize searches, set up a command center etc. There is plenty she could be doing ya know? I wonder if anyone has seen her pass out any flyers? Somehow, I doubt it since the media were all over CD when he was doing it. I personally think the loser icon was perfect!

Ok, say she organizes a search

And her search team happens to find Hailey in a field somewhere.

Then someone suggests that she was the one that told them where to search.

You think the media wouldn't take that and run with it?

The comings and going of SA are just cut too close as in HD just left for work, he comes home, cell phone pings in Big Spring until 2:40, but the brother runs into him at 4 at the house. SA know BD schedule but not the brothers. Does SA even have a clue if the brother had been home earlier that day?

And wheres the key all parents leave outside so their kids can get back in the house? if there was one?

One thing I am wondering about is it doesn't sound like Billie has been grilled by investigators except for the one 10 hour day after the polygraph, at least from what she's said, and I don't believe we've had any reports to the contrary. Maybe she's lying about that but if she isn't...you'd think she would have been interrogated more since she doesn't have an attorney to buffer her like SA does.

Didn't Sparky say yesterday that they are keeping watch on the POI's? I would guess she has decided to stay home.........

Yep that was yesterday over 2 weeks since Hailey has been gone. All is so sad.

One thing I am wondering about is it doesn't sound like Billie has been grilled by investigators except for the one 10 hour day after the polygraph, at least from what she's said, and I don't believe we've had any reports to the contrary. Maybe she's lying about that but if she isn't...you'd think she would have been interrogated more since she doesn't have an attorney to buffer her like SA does.

She was there for a long time that day. Media was outside reporting about it and even her friend that posts here said she was there. I have seen mention of her going in since then a couple of times, but not for that long. I believe the last mention I saw was over this past weekend on Saturday IIRC.

I would like to see more details on Sunday night. What time did BD and/or SA go to bed to sleep? Did they go together - did she go to bed early (had to get up for work) and SA stayed up? She was up until at least 10 - that's when she said she saw Hailey in her room watching TV.

What time did they get up? BD left for work at 6:30 and said that SA left for work at 5:30. BD would have to have been up and awake at 5:30 to know that's when he left. Did he wake her up and say "I'm leaving now".

As for timeline - we have BD up, awake and checking on Hailey at 10 PM Sunday night. Then nothing until 5:30 AM when SA left for work - which BD had to have been up to see him leave.

Ok, say she organizes a search

And her search team happens to find Hailey in a field somewhere.

Then someone suggests that she was the one that told them where to search.

You think the media wouldn't take that and run with it?

Well if they aren't running with her passing out flyers then I don't really know!

I will repost this again for those coming in.
As verified SAR (please, go check up under the verified link).....

The family and close friends of the family and the missing person should NEVER be out searching. EVER. There are several reasons for this, and the first is that no family member should ever have to see their loved on dead in a ditch in horrible condition. In the event a family member was involved criminally they should never be out there where they can contaminate the scene.

At least one family member should be somewhere where they are easy to reach, close to a phone and easy for LE to come and ask questions at will as they come up. Family should be where they can get on the media as often as possible to keep the missing person in the news and at the forefront of people's thoughts. I recommend a family spokesman to families (someone to speak on their behalf).

It is very easy to judge family members and their reactions and what they are saying, but I can say from experience I have seen both sides. I have seen people who are guilty as sin do and say everything right, without ever slipping up. I have also seen completely innocent parents who couldn't seem to keep anything straight and didn't come off in the media well at all. Stress does strange things.

Believe what you want from BD's reactions, I'm not here to judge, just know that regardless she absolutely should NOT be out searching and should be at home available to LE and hoping that the phone rings and it's Hailey.

According to this news video, according to Hailey's brother, Billie did not kick Shawn out. Hailey's brother said that Shawn took off ("bolted") out of town, and was missing.

City manager Pete Kampfer told the reporter that the Texas Rangers are no longer denying that Hailey's brother said Shawn had "bolted" from town the night before, January 5, the day Shawn refused the polygraph tests.

Hailey Dunn -TX- :: 1/6/11 Boyfriend Adkins has left the Dunn home. This report is dramatic, but Adkins is staying with his grandmother, cops know where he is. video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket

Gone to find link to info

Because I don't think the cops really think that she's involved.

If they did really think she was, they would have named her as a POI just like SA.

I mean, they've already dragged her name through the mud, but they come out and name him but don't name her?

Not to mention, like you said, she hasn't been constantly interrogated.

She's not the one that started deleting stuff out of her phone after an interview..

She's not the one with the strange cell-phone pings.

For the stuff that really matters, her story makes a lot of sense.

I know people are running with the drug stuff and all of that, but to me that is irrelevant to what's really going on. It really has nothing to do with it.

I think the primary focus on BD and SA hinders the investigation. Seem to be SA's friends are scary. Did the frequent the house? Who were their acquaintances? Pretty little girl in a cheerleaders uniform may have just attracted SA's friends.

Heads Up Everyone!!!!

Thank you for your interest and participation in Hailey's thread. We all pray she comes home safely.

Please note that the only social websites we can link to at this time are sites working for Hailey, and sites owned by BD and SA. That may change with LE and media updates, but for now, these are the only sites allowed.

Cousins, aunts, uncles, other family members and friends are OFF LIMITS.

Our rule is that you can not cut and paste. You may paraphrase or summarize and link the site. However, you may not link to sites of innocent people, not even if there are really strange photos there.

Also - as many have noted in the thread - when your link comes up with asteriks - that means the site is not allowed here, so please don't post further instructions for getting to that site. There are many reasons why a site is not allowed here and it is not helpful to try to circumvent the rules.

Thanks!

Salem

Lets not forget Hailey has been missing since the 27th of December. At the beginning at least to us she wasn't always a POI. Maybe to some here but not all. It wasn't until all the bad stuff came out that we have been on the rollercoaster of "she did it" "oh no she didn't" I stll don't know which way I lean. My point is I see no fire in her at all.

Czgtz posted that Billie signed a restraining order against SA the day of his poly, after they told her he flunked and before she took her poly. Czgtz posted it either that same night or the very next...I don't remember which.

Oh reallyyyyyyyy..........well doesn't she realize she is violating her own restraining order by texting him?????????????? I hadn't heard this. Actually it must have been deleted, because I was looking at CZ's post when trying to find times and I didn't see it. Guess I could have missed it though.

I keep wondering if the tracks the dogs followed were done by Hailey at 7 in the morning because she didn't want to stay in the house with him. It may be true she said those things, but in the early a.m. rather than the afternoon. He may have followed her and told her to get into he car.

We still have to deal with the dogs following her trail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321