TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Czgtz posted that Billie signed a restraining order against SA the day of his poly, after they told her he flunked and before she took her poly. Czgtz posted it either that same night or the very next...I don't remember which.

I missed that post but doesnt texting back and forth Violate it?

Lets not forget Hailey has been missing since the 27th of December. At the beginning at least to us she wasn't always a POI. Maybe to some here but not all. It wasn't until all the bad stuff came out that we have been on the rollercoaster of "she did it" "oh no she didn't" I stll don't know which way I lean. My point is I see no fire in her at all.

She can't come on TV freaking out, insinuating that her daughter is dead somewhere. She just can't.

She's holding out whatever hope that her daughter ran away, and is going to be found alive somewhere.

Until something happens to the contrary, it just seems to me that she's doing whatever she can to hold on to that fading hope of finding her alive.

Nancy Grace is reporting that police have confirmed that Shawn failed his poly!

Breaking now: boyfriend of missing teen cheerleader's mom fails poly!

HAILEY-DUNN.jpg

Bombshell: Missing cheerleader Hailey Dunn's mom tells Nancy Grace there was no New Year's Eve party at her house just three days after the 13-year-old Texas girl vanished! How does she explain it? And is there a new hint to Hailey's whereabouts in the lie detector test the mom's boyfriend took -- and police say he failed? Nancy Grace has the latest, 8 p.m. ET on HLN.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

Because I don't think the cops really think that she's involved.

If they did really think she was, they would have named her as a POI just like SA.

I mean, they've already dragged her name through the mud, but they come out and name him but don't name her?

Not to mention, like you said, she hasn't been constantly interrogated.

She's not the one that started deleting stuff out of her phone after an interview..

She's not the one with the strange cell-phone pings.

For the stuff that really matters, her story makes a lot of sense.

I know people are running with the drug stuff and all of that, but to me that is irrelevant to what's really going on. It really has nothing to do with it.

BBM

LE has NOT actually named him, we have seen no quotes only reporters running with the affidavits. If anything during yesterdays presser, they made it VERY CLEAR, they were looking at BOTH of them.

Czgtz posted that Billie signed a restraining order against SA the day of his poly, after they told her he flunked and before she took her poly. Czgtz posted it either that same night or the very next...I don't remember which.

Yet he's still texting her? Has she filed for a violation of that RO? Or I guess if she's texted back to him in response, then the RO is no longer in effect?

I'm surprised that RO hasn't made it into the MSM.

Very true. Makes sense. The girl can't win.

I agree - no matter what she does she can't win if someone has already decided that she's guilty. I feel very bad for her...

If Billie:

- gets a lawyer: 'she's guilty'
- doesn't get a lawyer: 'is guilty but wants to appear innocent'

- doesn't search: 'doesn't care'
- searches: 'just trying to look good/get her face in the public - why is't she sitting home crying' (goes against what LE is telling her and risks actually stumbling across her daughter)

- goes on NG: 'seeking attention and enjoys the limelight'
- doesn't go on NG: 'guilty b/c she won't talk openly and has gone into hiding'

- doesn't cry: 'guilty and doesn't care about her daughter'
- cries: 'putting on like Susan Smith'; 'didn't cry the right way'

- falters on answers: 'guilty b/c stumbling over answers and said she left at 6:20 and then at 6:30'
- answers down pat: 'her answers come to easy - she's rehearsed this'

- doesn't know SA's every move on Mon/Tues: 'she's lying'
- knows everything he did: 'she was in on it with him'

JMHO.

BBM

LE has NOT actually named him, we have seen no quotes only reporters running with the affidavits. If anything during yesterdays presser, they made it VERY CLEAR, they were looking at BOTH of them.

There was a link yesterday that they named him as a POI just before 7pm... after the presser. I'll look for it.

ETA:
Here's one: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html
And here: http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331027
And again: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey-dunns-mother-addresses-findings-affadavits/
Meanwhile, the investigation continued into 13-year-old Hailey’s disappearance and Adkins was named a person of interest. During a news conference Wednesday afternoon, investigators said they were conducting 24-hour surveillance on “several persons of interest,” but several times refused to confirm whether Billie Jean Dunn and Adkins were on the list.

Later, that confirmation was made, though law enforcement emphasized there were other yet unnamed “persons of interest.”

Oh reallyyyyyyyy..........well doesn't she realize she is violating her own restraining order by texting him?????????????? I hadn't heard this. Actually it must have been deleted, because I was looking at CZ's post when trying to find times and I didn't see it. Guess I could have missed it though.

Last night NG made a comment of BD and SA having no contact. BD didn't correct her. I never heard of the restraining order either but I could have missed the post as well.

I don't remember anything about a restraining order against SA, that would be have made the news, wouldn't it?

Also, is there any way to find out what happened last February? Would there be a report on that available to the public?

Is there a link where it shows BD as a POI? TIA (getting a rather large bookmark list of articles on this thread, so I may have just missed it)

Not enough time???
What I would love to see is Nancy do a one- or two-hour show without the sound bites and vid clips, and without all the comments from the talking heads/reporters, and just ask the parents questions. Period. That might get us more facts and clear up a lot of inconsistencies.

I have to say something, and keep in mind that I have a lot of respect for Mark Klass, but I wish he would keep his opinions about LE's job to himself. It's not helping. He's not down there helping search, so he really shouldn't say the case was bungled from the start. He also isn't taking into consideration that there are multiple agencies handling the investigation, and it depends on which LEO is making the comments, and sometimes how the reporters spin it.

LE has the right to change their minds, and they SHOULD look at every possibility, they should not develop tunnel vision. Even if there are only a few detectives working on one case, each one can pursue a different theory, they do not all have to be on the same page. MK's declaration that LE said one thing one day and another thing the next, is just tacky, IMO. Maybe one day one theory looks promising, and the next day it doesn't. However... what they SAY to the public is no reflection on what they DO in the way of investigating. He of all people should realize that. I respect what he does, but I believe NG defers to his opinions way too much sometimes.
JMO.

Yep, he showed his ignorance by ripping LE for giving SA his phone back only to see him begin to delete numbers, etc. SA can delete all he wants from the phone, LE has the ability to retrieve the records from the phone company. Come on Mark, you have to be smarter than that!

Lets not forget Hailey has been missing since the 27th of December. At the beginning at least to us she wasn't always a POI. Maybe to some here but not all. It wasn't until all the bad stuff came out that we have been on the rollercoaster of "she did it" "oh no she didn't" I stll don't know which way I lean. My point is I see no fire in her at all.

I can definitley understand what u by no fire..we have seen it so many times..but in a way I see someone who is just NUMB , overwhelmed and doesnt know if she is coming or going..perhaps its the ativan?

I agree - no matter what she does she can't win if someone has already decided that she's guilty. I feel very bad for her...

If Billie:

- searches: 'just trying to look good/get her face in the public - why is't she sitting home crying' (goes against what LE is telling her and risks actually stumbling across her daughter)

- falters on answers: 'guilty b/c stumbling over answers and said she left at 6:20 and then at 6:30'

JMHO.

Because a sleuther relies on evidence and searches for truth.

Exactly what a concerned parent would do....meanwhile "mom" sits at home chatting up reporters. UGH!!

When my daughter was missing the police told me to go home. They didn't want me searching. My son continued to search but we (parents)went home. That didn't make us not concerned we just did what the police told us to do.

I will repost this again for those coming in.
As verified SAR (please, go check up under the verified link).....

The family and close friends of the family and the missing person should NEVER be out searching. EVER. There are several reasons for this, and the first is that no family member should ever have to see their loved on dead in a ditch in horrible condition. In the event a family member was involved criminally they should never be out there where they can contaminate the scene.

At least one family member should be somewhere where they are easy to reach, close to a phone and easy for LE to come and ask questions at will as they come up. Family should be where they can get on the media as often as possible to keep the missing person in the news and at the forefront of people's thoughts. I recommend a family spokesman to families (someone to speak on their behalf).

It is very easy to judge family members and their reactions and what they are saying, but I can say from experience I have seen both sides. I have seen people who are guilty as sin do and say everything right, without ever slipping up. I have also seen completely innocent parents who couldn't seem to keep anything straight and didn't come off in the media well at all. Stress does strange things.

Believe what you want from BD's reactions, I'm not here to judge, just know that regardless she absolutely should NOT be out searching and should be at home available to LE and hoping that the phone rings and it's Hailey.

I understand completely where you are coming from. But I guess as a mother, I PERSONALLY do not feel like she is doing enough. She gets on TV but she never really says anything. She's not pleading for her daughters return. She's making excuses for the one person that seems most likely to be involved. She's dancing around the tough questions.

All in all, I PERSONALLY am not impressed with her.

BBM

I posted a news article this morning where they said that after the presser LE named him.

Last night NG made a comment of BD and SA having no contact. BD didn't correct her. I never heard of the restraining order either but I could have missed the post as well.

GRACE: Have you questioned him again, Billie, about her disappearance? Have you gone over what happened that night?

B. DUNN: Yes, because I don`t know where my daughter is.

GRACE: And what did he say?

B. DUNN: I haven`t been talking to him much. He lets me know he loves us and he misses us. I just haven`t talked to him a lot. Tells me I know him --

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

Ok, say she organizes a search

And her search team happens to find Hailey in a field somewhere.

Then someone suggests that she was the one that told them where to search.

You think the media wouldn't take that and run with it?

OT - Loooove your "hat"!! :blowkiss:

If Billie:

JMHO.

Obviously the other parent involved, CD does not give a darn what people may or may not think. His only objective at this point is to find his daughter.

Is there a link where it shows BD as a POI? TIA (getting a rather large bookmark list of articles on this thread, so I may have just missed it)

Here ya go - just posted some:

There was a link yesterday that they named him as a POI just before 7pm... after the presser. I'll look for it.

ETA:
Here's one: http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/detail.html
And here: http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331027
And again: http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/hailey-dunns-mother-addresses-findings-affadavits/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES