TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only heard BD say the whole noon neighbor sighting in the yard story, is there a link anywhere that has this info coming from anyone else?

The fact that the police won't confirm it is what's bugging me about it.

It's strange to me that "Charles" who "WAS" staying at "Travis's" house has switched genders and apparently vanished as well....

Because that name, is a relative. But I think if she had not have came back or whatever, MSM would have picked up on it........or at least I hope they would have, lol.

Maybe we should check for any missing persons reports in the last couple of years...Same police department, same approach to missing persons, right? Could be relevant. What better place to hide a budding serial killer, if that's what we have, than a town witha an understaffed, under-experienced PD? (Especially a town where hunting is a commonplace hobby!) MOO

True..I didn't want to completley discount it cause I don't know if LE has.

I think they have because they are having timeline trouble, if that was confirmed, they wouldn't be. And also, I really am starting to believe something happened to her Monday night. The remark about "I didn't touch her" (Tuesday morning at 6 ish).......telling. Very telling. IMO.

Ok regarding the pic, its not a hail satan gesture. Its a rock thing. like :rocker: This is the first time i've seen the masks and they are pretty good, but I dont know anyone personally who are into horror masks, but I guess it takes all types.

Here's a question for those of you think that BD is involved in this, which I still don't believe (although I respect your side of the fence as it beckons from time to time... ):

Don't you think that BD and SA would have gotten their stories straight about what time he last saw Hailey on Monday? And about him quitting his job? And what time he got home on Monday? To me, that would be the very first basic lie that someone would work out in a scenario like that: "Now what are we going to say about the last time we saw her because that needs to match...". KWIM?
You would think they would dontcha? But, then again, look at Adam and Elisa Baker - talk about gettin'g stories straight? I don't think they even had a story.

Just sayin......................

Ok, went through and removed posts that were linking to MS pages that is not allowed.

Do not link to MS or FB or any other social network if...

You have to ask 'Is this? Could this be? Does this look like?' etc....

If they are not a case player don't link. Thanks.

Ima

Sorry Imamaze..Thanks for fixing it.. Again I apologize.

I think they had a "story" and it keeps changing the more LE finds out. And since LE separated them to question them the answers that came out are not matching up, and they are trying to do damage control.

Me too. And I think it's hard for drug users to keep their stories straight - brain function and memory is affected.

a thought for the morning after catching up-

I don't know what to think about poor BD, whether she is directly involved, on the peripheral with some knowledge, or completely clueless.
BUT I do think she is scared to death... for her own life. And that may be making her come across 'off'....to some.
I base that on the Feb 2010 threat to her life ( and HD's), her possible knowledge of SA and his 'hobbies', and other stuff in her & SA life we may not be privy to.

just a thought and MOO

AND I really think & hope that LE is looking into SA's hobbies, haunts & 'playmates'

off to RL
carry on... Find Hailey!

Did anyone say her contacts were missing? And how bad is her eyesight?

There've not been reports her contacts are missing... just that she left her solution and case behind. We don't know if they opened the case to see if they're in there. There are many different types of contacts. There are ones you just wear for one day then throw away, 'monthlies' the type I have that you wear during the day then take out before bed and can do that for about a month - although I've gotten nearly 3 months out of one pair before they start to bother me, and then there is a type that you can sleep in, and maybe other types as well.

If her eyesight isn't that bad it really wouldn't hinder her from seeing. She'd just have to be a little closer to a sign to read. Her eyesight could be real bad though... by the time I was 13 I was wearing -9.00 prescription contacts, and if I'm about 3 feet away from someone, their face just looks like a big blob.. I can't discern any facial features. <--- this is most likely from astigmatism. We don't know if she has that or myopia/hyperopia.

One more thing... she is a teen girl, and special colored contacts can be bought, or contacts with special effects like zombie eyes, and she might have had those. Those type need to be treated just like any other contact.

Also, she might have backup glasses, and have those with her.

Ok regarding the pic, its not a hail satan gesture. Its a rock thing. like :rocker: This is the first time i've seen the masks and they are pretty good, but I dont know anyone personally who are into horror masks, but I guess it takes all types.

The mythology being exchanged and preached in the FB page was almost enough for me to sign up and try to explain what you just said.

The pressure of belief systems in that page are something I can't go back and look out without having a level 10 meltdown.

[upside down crosses, tarot card posters on the wall, etc. etc.]

I watched NG last night but didn't hear her ask BD about the drugs she and SA purchased on the 27th (right?). Did I just miss it or did she not ask at all? I can't believe she wouldn't have asked her about that.

At this point, I feel so sorry for Clint Dunn.

I read on Hailey's public facebook page people posting that it was heartbreaking to see him handing flyers yesterday in Odessa.

Why is he searching in Odessa??

Those masks have totally freaked me out. I just have this mental picture of him sneaking up on her in one of those darn masks.

No, NG did not mention the bit about the money for the drug buy at all. And Mark K. being so anti-LE on this show makes me think they are both on Billie's side and are either trying to blame LE or SA all by himself.

I still don't see anything about another person missing in SA's family.

Its beyond ridiculous for someone to burn gas to go home for lunch. I think its 24 miles each way. The car is not in good condition to begin with, and the expense alone is questionable. That could be 2 gallons of gas in that car, so 6.00$ a day to drive home for lunch. I don't buy it.
Add another 6.00 for the ride there and home, thats 12.00 aday for gas, so $60.00 aweek just for him to come and go to work.

That is a very good point BB.

I keep thinking about the word obsession. If you hang out on a website, and are obsessed with it, you would make sure you had a computer so you can stay in touch. You don't just wander away if your obsessed. do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop