TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a question for those of you think that BD is involved in this, which I still don't believe (although I respect your side of the fence as it beckons from time to time... ):

Don't you think that BD and SA would have gotten their stories straight about what time he last saw Hailey on Monday? And about him quitting his job? And what time he got home on Monday? To me, that would be the very first basic lie that someone would work out in a scenario like that: "Now what are we going to say about the last time we saw her because that needs to match...". KWIM?

Great post. I don't think BD is involved either. But this is something that hadn't really crossed my mind and makes a lot of sense. I would think even the dumbest criminals would at least attempt to have their stories match up. BD and SA, if involved together, sure leave a LOT of questions unanswered.

According to this news video, according to Hailey's brother, Billie did not kick Shawn out. Hailey's brother said that Shawn took off ("bolted") out of town, and was missing.

City manager Pete Kampfer told the reporter that the Texas Rangers are no longer denying that Hailey's brother said Shawn had "bolted" from town the night before, January 5, the day Shawn refused the polygraph tests.

[ame="http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/?action=view&current=10611006.mp4"]Hailey Dunn -TX- :: 1/6/11 Boyfriend Adkins has left the Dunn home. This report is dramatic, but Adkins is staying with his grandmother, cops know where he is. video by crankycrankerson - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid296.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/10611006.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid296@@AMEPARAM@@296@@AMEPARAM@@mm166/crankycrankerson/Hailey%20Dunn%20%20-TX-/10611006@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

There's a pic on there of SA with a baby, sitting on a down tree. In other views without his face showing. It looks like there's a chainsaw in the background.

So we're allowed to post pics of SA from his cousin's MS page?

No - or, at least I think this was made clear a few pages back...?

BeanE don't feel bad its very confusing because its stamped in our heads that SA seen her at 3:00-3:15 on december 27th DD gets home around 4:00 on the 27th

SA must have went to pick up BD that evening because they did the atm withdraws at 6:30 ish on the 27th in the evening.

Then she calls DD on the 28th around 1 pm and ask if Haileys home and tells him to text MB to tell hailey to come on home

Then IIRC in the affidavits she is reported missing around 2 pm on the 28th which is much earlier than I originally thought

Sooooooo....why didn't BD call MB's herself ??? OR...if she's worried, walk down to MB's house and bring Hailey back herself...it's not like the friends house is across the world !! I'd want to talk to the mom and ask if Hailey was well behaved, did they have fun, go anywhere, etc. I have to keep reminding myself we're talking about a 13 yo girl here...not some 17 yo like my thought process keeps going to. I suppose that's what makes this sooo frustrating. This WHOLE thing appears like Hailey wasn't kept on a "tight leash" so to speak....she DID get treated more like a 17 yo, IMO.

Also...from the beginning, BD was saying Hailey didn't take any clothes with her...wouldn't she have also seen that her iPad, or whatever it's called, was still there ??

Another thing I'd like....more DIFFERENT pictures of Hailey...not just the ones where she looks like "scrubbed sunshine" like NG said last nite...I think it was "scrubbed" something. She's NOT gonna be smiling in a cheerleaders uniform where ever she is. There MUST be other pictures...pics friends took at a party...or "hangin' out"....I can almost be positive there's ones of her doin the "pouty pursed lips" like all the girls have on their FB or MS....the ones they usually hold the device and take their own pic and then post it.

I'm PRAYING to God this isn't one of those Misty Croslin "I was sooo strung out" type of things, so the "inconsistencies" are just "fill in the blanks" because BD has NO idea what was goin on.

ETA : NOT bashing...insinuating...blaming...or anything else...just thoughts.

I hope they have cellphone pings on SA s phone prior to 6:35, i can just hear this now for EXAMPLE "i forgot to take it with me when I left".

Here's a question for those of you think that BD is involved in this, which I still don't believe (although I respect your side of the fence as it beckons from time to time... ):

Don't you think that BD and SA would have gotten their stories straight about what time he last saw Hailey on Monday? And about him quitting his job? And what time he got home on Monday? To me, that would be the very first basic lie that someone would work out in a scenario like that: "Now what are we going to say about the last time we saw her because that needs to match...". KWIM?

I think they had a "story" and it keeps changing the more LE finds out. And since LE separated them to question them the answers that came out are not matching up, and they are trying to do damage control.

It seems most of the timeline info is coming from the mouth of BD, SA's boss, LE's phone research....what specific timeline info with the exception of Hailey leaving at 3:15 came from the mouth of SA?

(And there may be more timeline we've heard directly from him that I may be forgetting....)

According to this news video, according to Hailey's brother, Billie did not kick Shawn out. Hailey's brother said that Shawn took off ("bolted") out of town, and was missing....

I think that he may have bolted after Billie talked to him but the son may not have been privy to the conversation between BD and SA...? I also think that 'bolted' may have been used loosely here. JMHO... :)

Another thing, Hailey wore contact lenses because contact solutions were found in her bedroom. Most contact lenses need to be removed and soaked in cleaning solution before you go to sleep so assuming Hailey wore her lenses everyday, she would have to take the storage case & solution with her to planned sleepovers.

If SA returned to BD’s after he left work at 6:10 am to kidnap and abduct Hailey, there is a good chance her contacts are still in the case. If Hailey left the house on her own accord on dec 28th intending to sleepover at a friend’s place and wore her contacts, she should have taken the case with her.

Snip

Friends and family said it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to leave the home without checking in with her mom. Personal items like a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solutions. New iPod, and jacket friends say she wouldn’t leave home without were left behind. The weather was cold and Hailey was seen by Adkins leaving the home without a jacket.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=330656

I know you guys are great sleuthers.,but did you see this video on OJ's myspace page!...(link deleted)...
Yikes!!

Yes, I saw it - scary... and I'm afraid that's what really happened to Hailey. :(

But we need to stop posting these links if we don't want the thread closed... :eek:

Another thing, Hailey wore contact lenses because contact solutions were found in her bedroom. Most contact lenses need to be removed and soaked in cleaning solution before you go to sleep so assuming Hailey wore her lenses everyday, she would have to take the storage case & solution with her to planned sleepovers.

If SA returned to BD’s after he left work at 6:10 am to kidnap and abduct Hailey, there is a good chance her contacts are still in the case. If Hailey left the house on her own accord on dec 28th intending to sleepover at a friend’s place and wore her contacts, she should have taken the case with her.

Snip

Friends and family said it was uncharacteristic for Hailey to leave the home without checking in with her mom. Personal items like a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solutions. New iPod, and jacket friends say she wouldn’t leave home without were left behind. The weather was cold and Hailey was seen by Adkins leaving the home without a jacket.

Nice catch!!! Curious as to whether the lenses are in the case or not.

Wow I'm way behind. All I remember from DR Pepper commercials/ads is "The Friendly Pepper Upper" :great: and "Drink Dr Pepper at 10, 2 and 4" LOL

Showing my age and how much I pay attention to commercials.

lol. The actor who played mm in some of the movies was discovered in a dr pepper commercial.

Attachments

• Dr Pepper.jpg
    Dr Pepper.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 34

Snip

Did anyone say her contacts were missing? And how bad is her eyesight?

We can link to the find Hailey fb page......they're putting some of the pics on there. But we can't link to the cousins pages. So fix all that stuff, lol.

If LE confirmed that Hailey was on the phone on Tuesday at noon, why would they say there was confusion about when she disappeared? I think they confirmed that she wasn't. At least not on any phone they have found.

No. I am not sure if LE has told the MSM about any record from that afternoon, but the "sighting" per the neighbor was not confirmed by LE because it's not the neighbor that saw Hailey it was someone that was staying at the house. BD talked about this last night on NG, so this is all her word of mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx