TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been no search warrants issued on Shawn's mothers house, grandmothers and their properties?

Linda, we know his mom's house was searched because the affidavit states LE seized her computer. That's probably why he's crashing at Grandma's.

He was just recalling the last time he saw his missing daughter, 12/26 a.m. Not picking on CD, but again, it's hard for me to understand why family in this case have such bad memories. Is it normal not to remember for sure whether you sat down and played games with your daughter the morning after Christmas and the last time you saw her? Just frustrated by it I guess; really want to know what exactly Hailey was doing on the days leading up to her disappearance - that time frame. may hold some clues in the key chain of events...

I don't get the lack of clarity on memories either. The family members must have been questioned on Tuesday, possibly Wednesday at the latest, when she went missing. Is it too much to ask, 2-3 days later, when you last saw your child/boyfriend's child/, etc.? This vagueness does not help eliminate any suspicions of the family.

Whoa. Wait a minute.

If Hailey was in the back yard talking on the phone at *noon*, then why at *1:00* did her brother jump through hoops to try to find her at the friend's house?

He would have known she was home, right? Or was he not home? And Billie called him someplace else and told him to call Hailey or her friend or whatever and tell Hailey to go home?

This whole darn thing just makes no darn sense. And I sure would like to use stronger language. :innocent:

BBM....WHOA! Great catch BeanE! IMO, the noon phone call sighting never happened.

ETA: I was confused! The noon phone call is in question as the last known sighting of HD by someone else other than SA on the day she was said to have left for her Dad's house and then on to her friend MB's house to spend the night. So the noon phone call was "supposedly" on the day before she was reported missing.

BeanE don't feel bad its very confusing because its stamped in our heads that SA seen her at 3:00-3:15 on december 27th DD gets home around 4:00 on the 27th

SA must have went to pick up BD that evening because they did the atm withdraws at 6:30 ish on the 27th in the evening.

Then she calls DD on the 28th around 1 pm and ask if Haileys home and tells him to text MB to tell hailey to come on home

Then IIRC in the affidavits she is reported missing around 2 pm on the 28th which is much earlier than I originally thought

It's there, look at the comments under the post by the person FR, it was about 3 hours ago.
Its gone now. hhhmmmm...............

ETA: I found it. How do we know that this other missing girl is SA family or extended family?

Ok, the Mask he bought was from the movie The Collector.

movie plot

"Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Collector

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she's locked away somewhere.

Perhaps someone needs to contact CC law enforcement about the details of this mask purchase. I think LE needs to locate the mask too. And confiscate it as well.

Make note that DD stated he left the house around 9pm on the 26th and that HD was playing XBox and he felt she would keep going until around midnight.

Last night on NG, BD stated that HD was in bed by 10pm. Of course it's possible she pulled her away from the XBox around that time to go to bed but understand LE confiscated the XBox, not to check for online interaction (since they had no Internet connection) but to check and see exactly when she stopped playing. The XBox has an operating system and hard drive so there is a log entry each time it's powered on/off as well as game statistics. If HD stopped playing around 10pm the logs would indicate that. If BD or SA started playing at that time, unless they continued on with the game HD was playing, the XBox logs will show that a new game/change of player occurred.

Another inconsistency perhaps?

Hold on........there is ANOTHER missing female in SA's family?

Apparantly, I read it on another family member's fb page.
I think maybe a cousin.....I can't remember. Is it ok to link another person's fb page? If so, I will go try to find it again.

Basically it said this:

A family member of SA's SUPPOSEDLY posted on his fb that his sister "ran away", in Nov, 2010.

Goodness how I hate to drop out of this thread right now, but I must get SOMETHING done around this house. I am hoping and praying when I get back this evening there will be something very positive about all of this and Hailey is safe. Not thinking much will come out in news otherwise today since they cut back any pressers for M, W and Fri.

Figured it out. I have a screenshot of it now.

I'm guessing that there was no noon phone call on that number on Tuesday, so LE has ruled out that sighting, since they have said they cannot verify exactly when she went missing. Why would they say that if the phone call checked out?

I hope LE is able to monitor the texts Billie has been exchanging with SA since he moved out.Why did SA drive to work and then leave, that bugs me. He had been seen in that area, perhaps, by a co-worker, so had to go inside. Was he disposing of evidence or even Hailey near his job? Plenty of people have done so before.

Is there a way to get the police report from the Feb '10 incident?

LE said they have a 24-hour surveillance on SA.

Snip

In a press release, investigators said they're keeping 24-hour surveillance of persons of interest.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833678

Its gone now. hhhmmmm...............

ETA: I found it. How do we know that this other missing girl is SA family or extended family?

Because that name, is a relative. But I think if she had not have came back or whatever, MSM would have picked up on it........or at least I hope they would have, lol.

Apparently so. Look on the main FB page about 7 or so comments down.

Amy I correct in understanding that this is the sister of the person who has all of the pics of him and SA on his MS page? How old is she? It says she's been missing since Nov. Did she know Hailey?

I wonder if SA's boss tried calling him after he walked out of his job... And I wonder if SA answered any of those calls...and if he did, what was said/what was his dimeanor like, did it seem like he was driving or at home or....?

If SA didn't quit his job and he wasn't fired, he should be able to go back to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx