TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if SA's boss tried calling him after he walked out of his job... And I wonder if SA answered any of those calls...and if he did, what was said/what was his dimeanor like, did it seem like he was driving or at home or....?

Billie reminds me of my self at times. When I am very very nervous, panic attacks. She knows the answers she just cant recall because her mind is racing. Im not saying there is anything wrong with Billies mind, what I am saying is she is under stress that none of us ever what to go through. She is being bombbarded with questions from all sides. She hesitated with a lot of NGs questions, I think she was trying to answer as honest as she could and just couldnt find the info in her mind at that moment.

Or...shes not being truthful and its hard to keep lies straight.

I agree. It frustrates me to no end when people start picking apart every word that comes out of someone's mouth, and using their own ideas about what they SHOULD have said to label them guilty. Just because we might not choose that particular word or phrase means nothing. Everybody expresses themselves in their own unique way.

I've been on t.v. once, with a camera pointed at me, not required to say a word and I remember being so scared and nervous, people who saw me said my eyes were big as saucers and I looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I can't imagine having to face a camera and answer questions from someone like NG while my child or grandchild is missing. And I am about as tough as they come. Billie comes across as someone who is shy and not very talkative in the first place, but she definitely showed some strength of character to come on the show last night after all the negativity about her came to light yesterday. I give her credit for that!

I agree, I feel as though she thinks she has already lost Hailey and doesn't seem to think she should have to lose Shawn as well.

Please...When the truth comes out if Shawn killed her little girl, she will hate herself for ever allowing him into their lives and she will HATE him for the rest of her life.

:waitasec: He was, why? I'm just posting news links, lol.

He was just recalling the last time he saw his missing daughter, 12/26 a.m. Not picking on CD, but again, it's hard for me to understand why family in this case have such bad memories. Is it normal not to remember for sure whether you sat down and played games with your daughter the morning after Christmas and the last time you saw her? Just frustrated by it I guess; really want to know what exactly Hailey was doing on the days leading up to her disappearance - that time frame. may hold some clues in the key chain of events...

Whoa. Wait a minute.

If Hailey was in the back yard talking on the phone at *noon*, then why at *1:00* did her brother jump through hoops to try to find her at the friend's house?

He would have known she was home, right? Or was he not home? And Billie called him someplace else and told him to call Hailey or her friend or whatever and tell Hailey to go home?

This whole darn thing just makes no darn sense. And I sure would like to use stronger language. :innocent:

She has no intentions of leaving Shawn.[/QUOTE
No I think she is just working it all out in her mind. She loves him. It is easy for us to play armchair quarterback. She is going to have to deal with she loved, trusted and allowed a sociopath in her home with her children. That is alot. World shattering.She is correct in focusing on Hailey, leave him at arms length, (keep your enemies close) and deal with that later and when all the evidence is in,

BBM

Quarterback? Heck, I'm ready to throw the penalty flag on this one...grrr:furious:

WHEN are people gonna start putting their kid's needs before their own?

Very odd statement:

QUOTE:
Adkins declined to speak to the AP from a relative's house Wednesday night. Another relative, Adkins' uncle, said his nephew is innocent in Hailey's disappearance.

"He is the most passive, gentle person you would meet in your whole life," Matt Taggart said of his nephew. "He's not capable of that. He wouldn't even know where to start to make human disappear."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISSING_TEXAS_GIRL?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

And this is the AP - they are usually very factual. Just a very odd thing to say iffen ya ask me.

Sounds like the uncle must not be very close to SA or he hasnt seen all the stuff we have found.. theres no doubt SA is a little :crazy:

"He was calling and telling me we were going to be together whether I like it or not. He made threats to me, never made threats towards Hailey or David," she said.

"In the very beginning, Hailey didn't like Shawn at all. She told me and Shawn that. She [Hailey] was told she don't have to like him, but you have to be respectful," said Billy.

Billie's mother-in-law Connie Jones said even after Billie separated from her son Clint Dunn, Billie still came to her house. "She was scared of him. She came over here and spent the night a night or two to get away from him," Jones said.

I just don't know where Hailey is. I feel it's better that he stays in Dunn until we get things cleared up,"

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833678

BBM

I wish this would have come out yesterday - maybe NG would have asked her about this. I don't doubt it for a minute. If Billie ISN"T defending this guy then why hasn't she "offered" this up. She's only telling what she wants us to know - all those other pesky little things don't matter.

Curiouser and curiouser................................

Whoa. Wait a minute.

If Hailey was in the back yard talking on the phone at *noon*, then why at *1:00* did her brother jump through hoops to try to find her at the friend's house?

He would have known she was home, right? Or was he not home? And Billie called him someplace else and told him to call Hailey or her friend or whatever and tell Hailey to go home?

This whole darn thing just makes no darn sense. And I sure would like to use stronger language. :innocent:

2 different days

Shawn ADMITs t threatening the lifes of Billie and Hailey...

Billy says..nah...he never threatened Hailey, he just said some "ulgy stuff"?

Billy also left the home and stayed at her MIL house cause she was scared of him?

I thought the mask was shipped to sa on the 28th. When would he have received it?

Where did he have it shipped to? How did he get it if he wasn't living at BD's place anymore?

My current theory is that SA killed Hailey. I don't think that BD was involved in killing her but I think that she may have helped in a coverup. I don't think she's 100% uninvolved in this. I think the reason she is going on NG, offering to take a polygraph, not getting a lawyer, talking to LE, and making SA leave is because those are all the things that innocent parents apparently do. If BD does follow true crime, she would realize this. I believe that her current thinking is to fit the profile of the innocent mother of a missing daughter so people keep their focus on SA.

And I think if LE arrests either SA or BD or both, it will be a sight to see them turning onn one another to save themselves.

From Nancy Grace, January 3, 2011

This is Mike Board, reporter from WOAI Newsradio. Note that he refers to the neighbor who saw Hailey on the phone as "she" (female).

BOARD: This was about 3:00 o`clock on Monday, December 27th, that the boyfriend, from what we know, came home. That`s where he met with Hailey, at his home. Hailey at that time told the mother`s boyfriend that she was going from her mom`s house to her dad`s house, then her dad`s house to a friend`s house.

Now, earlier in that day, we had a neighbor confirm that she saw Hailey in the back yard speaking on some sort of a phone. We don`t know if that`s a home phone or a cell phone. They weren`t sure. That witness wasn`t sure at that time what Hailey was speaking on. But it was about 3:00 o`clock Monday, December 27th was the last time anybody saw Hailey alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Last night, however, Billie refers to the neighbor as a male, who she 'thinks' is named Charles, and doesn't really seem to be a neighbor, but just someone staying in the house of a neighbor named Charles (again male).

DUNN: He is actually living in a neighbor`s house. I think his name is Charles. The man that owns the house is Travis. But he told us that he seen Hailey in the backyard and he said he told police that also.
Unfortunately KCBD doesn't keep videos on it's site very long because there was a short interview with an anonymous neighbor done on Jan. 4th who said he often saw Hailey in the back yard (if you remember, we discussed whether he saw her going in the shed or just meant she was in the backyard near the shed). In that same video a neighbor girl said Hailey told her she was afraid of Shawn. I think if Billie did hear the story from a neighbor, she probably got the facts garbled somehow. The one thing I am sure of is there are only 2-3 houses that have a good view of the backyard.

Has there been no search warrants issued on Shawn's mothers house, grandmothers and their properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATS2+3