TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured it out. I have a screenshot of it now.

Are you using Windows? If so, go the screen you want to capture and hold down ALT and Print Screen at the same time. Then open up MS Paint and press CTRL and the letter V and then save the file.

Do you know how to post a picture file after that? If not, I will explain.

On Wednesday they were searching a shed behind her mother's house; an area neighbors say she spent a lot of time. "Every day, a lot, she would always be back there on the phone," a neighbor told us.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

Posted: Jan 05, 2011 11:38 PM EST
Updated: Jan 06, 2011 12:40 PM EST

So chances are that morphed into the neighbor seeing her at noon that day....

On Wednesday they were searching a shed behind her mother's house; an area neighbors say she spent a lot of time. "Every day, a lot, she would always be back there on the phone," a neighbor told us.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13792341

Posted: Jan 05, 2011 11:38 PM EST
Updated: Jan 06, 2011 12:40 PM EST

So it COULD be possible that they DO recall seeing her around noon talking on the phone in the yard....but was it necessarily THAT day they saw her? They could have been mistaken as to which day they saw her if she did it frequently.

Amy I correct in understanding that this is the sister of the person who has all of the pics of him and SA on his MS page? How old is she? It says she's been missing since Nov. Did she know Hailey?

Yes. I personally think this person is being looked at hard by LE. At least I hope so. I'm starting to get kind of a "mob mentality" feeling with SA and his group of buddies. I

I'm not sure if she knew Hailey or not. It would be nice to know how often SA had his buddies over at Billie's house and around Hailey.

Basically it said this:

A family member of SA's SUPPOSEDLY posted on his fb that his sister "ran away", in Nov, 2010.

Wonder what age she is?
Is she afraid of SA??
That could be another clue!
Even if she is back home...........

I keep thinking abt those sheer curtains in Hailey's room and now a window that wasn't secure. A combination for disaster.

Perhaps someone needs to contact CC law enforcement about the details of this mask purchase. I think LE needs to locate the mask too. And confiscate it as well.

I'm sure LE is well aware of this purchase by now. I think they're on top of the SA link to this whole mess... But I don't think they have a clue where Hailey is... :(

Is AS meant to be SA in a few posts on this page? :( Confused easily, raise your hand...

The thing about seeing her on the phone THAT particular day, how can we be sure?? I know if I try to remember minor details from a day or two ago, I would have trouble pinpointing the exact day, especially if it as something I saw commonly.

Here's a question for those of you think that BD is involved in this, which I still don't believe (although I respect your side of the fence as it beckons from time to time... ):

Don't you think that BD and SA would have gotten their stories straight about what time he last saw Hailey on Monday? And about him quitting his job? And what time he got home on Monday? To me, that would be the very first basic lie that someone would work out in a scenario like that: "Now what are we going to say about the last time we saw her because that needs to match...". KWIM?

I'm sure LE is well aware of this purchase by now. I think they're on top of the SA link to this whole mess... But I don't think they have a clue where Hailey is... :(

They are aware. Especially, the pic with them in front of the root cellar.

Is AS meant to be SA in a few posts on this page? :( Confused easily, raise your hand...

I was wondering the same thing. That's the one thing I don't like about initials. A lot of times I have to sit there and think, "Who is that again??" :banghead:

If LE confirmed that Hailey was on the phone on Tuesday at noon, why would they say there was confusion about when she disappeared? I think they confirmed that she wasn't. At least not on any phone they have found.

So it COULD be possible that they DO recall seeing her around noon talking on the phone in the yard....but was it necessarily THAT day they saw her? They could have been mistaken as to which day they saw her if she did it frequently.

Well, how did the neighbor morph from a female, to a male that Billie 'thinks' is named Charles who lives in a house with a guy named Travis?

So we're allowed to post pics of SA from his cousin's MS page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx