TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pings Pings Pings Lots of talk nowdays about pings. Seems pretty strange that SA wouldn't be aware of that if he had gone home to do something illegal.

Did they have two vehicles at one point and only one was impounded? Or did they always just share one? Why is everything so confusing? Please answer all 3 questions...:(

Can LE retrieve photos from phones if they have been deleted? I imagine so, but not sure.

Good question.

(What I am about to say is just off the cuff "knowledge", so don't hold me to it if it could be wrong, please!)

Depending on where you save the pictures on your phone some can be retrieved. (I am pretty sure too that LE could recover a corrupt file that was a delete.) Saving it to the phone itself has a better chance as most have an internal memory, like a computer (and you can NEVER fully erase things from any computer.) If it's a memory card save, you can access deleted/lost files with a memory card reader and I am sure that FBI, LE, etc have tons of applications to retrieve lost or hidden data.

I found a link that sort of explains the process:
http://www.cardrecovery.com/photo-recovery/recover_photos_from_phone.asp

Blackberries do give the option of where you want to save things, most times people opt to save to a memory card because the internal saves bloat up the phone. And again, you can always swap out memory cards in a phone, so if someone is using 1, 2, maybe 3 memory cards there would be that many to check.

Did they have two vehicles at one point and only one was impounded? Or did they always just share one? Why is everything so confusing? Please answer all 3 questions...:(
There was only 1 car, SA had it that morning. BD was driven to a work by a coworker, as said by her friend Cgzatz (??) and it is BD's car that was impounded for the search.

I would have an easier time believing Billie if she spoke the truth. I tend to believe the affidavit.

Oh yeah. I can relate. I signed off a couple hours ago and here I am back again.

I went to the expense of getting a netbook and smartphone to be able to be on the internet and not miss WS!!!! when away at camp!

I'm addicted! and obsessed so I betcha there IS a netbook or smartphone somewhere SA uses allot!!!

Something I wish Billie would do-

Go ask Shawn about the ever-changing job story.
1. He blew up and was fired.
2. Confrontation w/ supervisor and he walked out/quit.
Which one is it? And why the deception?

Ask Shawn why he said he went to Mom's when cell pings place him at home almost immediately after she left for work. WHY? WHAT was he doing there?

.....and on and on.

And I insist on someone going with her to observe and support her.

This is unacceptable. Billie, go ask Shawn these questions. Decide right now to do everything you can to find Hailey.

Billie-do it for Hailey!!!!

We need the criteria to be available to be able to sleuth SA's friends and cousin who are represented on SA's social networking site. Let's all be mindful when the criteria is met so we can get started.

Why does it matter why the car was broken down? Not trying to be snotty at all I'm just truly wondering what that has to do with anything?

I think the point was was it something that could be caused by driving to an remote are to hid a body ect like id u bottomed out on a tree stump or something it would tear something up???

Pings Pings Pings Lots of talk nowdays about pings. Seems pretty strange that SA wouldn't be aware of that if he had gone home to do something illegal.

It still seems to me that he went into work because he was seen or suddenly remembered about his phone pings...maybe he went up there for another reason initially.

But then that doesn't make sense, because why wouldn't he realize that the pings back in CC would not back up his story about going to his mom's...

tire tracks had been found in an empty field...........car.......tires exam........

Ask Shawn why he said he went to Mom's when cell pings place him at home almost immediately after she left for work. WHY? WHAT was he doing there?

.....and on and on.

This is unacceptable. Billie, go ask Shawn these questions. Decide right now to do everything you can to find Hailey.

The police need to be doing that, not her.

People are having an issue with them just having a couple of text messages between them.

She can't go speak to him about the case.

One thing I am wondering about is it doesn't sound like Billie has been grilled by investigators except for the one 10 hour day after the polygraph, at least from what she's said, and I don't believe we've had any reports to the contrary. Maybe she's lying about that but if she isn't...you'd think she would have been interrogated more since she doesn't have an attorney to buffer her like SA does.

Actually it was reported through various articles and tweets that BD was with LE daily.

.....and on and on.

I don't think it would do a bit of good. Chances are lies may have been flowing both ways during the course of the relationship.

I think the point was was it something that could be caused by driving to an remote are to hid a body ect like id u bottomed out on a tree stump or something it would tear something up???

Yes, one of the videos shows a deer stand and one of SA's pic shows a root cellar. I know LE knows about the root cellar. One of the great sleuther's here noted that information

I went to the expense of getting a netbook and smartphone to be able to be on the internet and not miss WS!!!! when away at camp!

I'm addicted! and obsessed so I betcha there IS a netbook or smartphone somewhere SA uses allot!!!

Even the pre-paid phones give internet access now. The ones through Walmart (Straight talk) give unlimited calls, unlimited text, and unlimited internet for around 45 a month.

People are having an issue with them just having a couple of text messages between them.

It would also be unsafe for BD to do that.
There is the history of the threats from last spring?? (sorry, can't remember without looking at the affidavit). SA also has firearms and/or has access to firearms. SA has been named a POI. BD should not be around him ever IMO.

The police can't do that. He has a lawyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx