TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may LOOK bad, but none of the horror movie stuff, the true crime stuff, the masks, or the misogynistic MySpace posts proves SA did anything to Hailey. I agree it looks suspicious, and I am not saying that he DIDN'T, but things aren't always what they seem and some people are "all bark and no bite".

Think long and hard about the Damain Echols/WM3 case. Everyone just assumed the weird, scary guy "did it". I've talked (online) with one of the stepfathers of the murdered children, a man who originally spit poison everytime he mentioned Damian, Jesse and Jason, who is now fighting for their release! Everyone wants this case solved quickly, just as they did that one, but a rush to judgement doesn't help anyone.

JMO

It still seems to me that he went into work because he was seen or suddenly remembered about his phone pings...maybe he went up there for another reason initially.

But then that doesn't make sense, because why wouldn't he realize that the pings back in CC would not back up his story about going to his mom's...
So he shuts the phone off at Haileys and doesn't turn it back on until he's at his mothers. Is this what this is or just no cell info available where ever he was at?

Damain Echols is a convicted murderer unless/until something changes...

It would also be unsafe for BD to do that.
There is the history of the threats from last spring?? (sorry, can't remember without looking at the affidavit). SA also has firearms and/or has access to firearms. SA has been named a POI. BD should not be around him ever IMO.

IMO, no one is safe around him........
he may get desperate and do something crazier.

So he shuts the phone off at Haileys and doesn't turn it back on until he's at his mothers. Is this what this is or just no cell info available where ever he was at?

Has the area between Hailey's and his mothers been searched? tia

You have to take the battery out to be "pingless" I believe, not just turn it off. But would he know that?

Has the area between Hailey's and his mothers been searched? tia

They are "canvasing" and I believe they did do a big search in Dunn. The area between BD's house and SA's mothers house I am not sure, the reason why they searched the Dunn location was because SA gave them a "tip" Hailey could be there.

There is A LOT of land to search, could take weeks... maybe months.

I really wish that BD would have a conversation with SA to ask him some real direct questions however she would probally not get an answer out of him.

The mindset of someone that is in a defense mode when they KNOW they did somthing is normally to make themself out to be the victem.. I suspect if she question him or LE for that matter his answers would be self serving such as "I" didnt do anything wrong, Why are you second guessing "me", If your accusing "me" of anything then I am not even going to discuss it, The one who is the victem also is "me", This has ruined "my" life.

I just think he is realy defensive. Walking out on the poly. If I had nothing to hide I do not care what a machine reads out I would stay and give all information I could over and over again.

It seems apparent to me that SA is involved. I wish that truth serum was a legal interrogation technique, give them the drug let them be so loopy and feeling high as a kite and defences down and then tell the truth.

I am hoping and praying for a good outcome. I am scared and what makes it worse is that so many crimes we hear of these days involve horrid details of the condition and manner the body was disposed. (burned, dismembered in tubs, hidden in trees).

IMO the things that are done to the body to conceal it or cover up the crime is AS horrible as the death itself. The lack of human compassion to be able to take a body and do the things that have been done in recent news is so horrific.

I guess I can hold out hope. I, at this point just want if they find her no longer with us that her body is in tact and she wasnt dismembered or anything like that.

I just want them to find SOMTHING.. please do not let him turn out to be the male version of Misty Croslin and go down not telling the truth even when the story they are telling is not belivable at all.

Why would they not have searched any bodies of water, and if they can't, why not let TES just do that, at least?

We need the criteria to be available to be able to sleuth SA's friends and cousin who are represented on SA's social networking site. Let's all be mindful when the criteria is met so we can get started.

Salem has spoken about linking to social networking sites:

<snip>

Cousins, aunts, uncles, other family members and friends are OFF LIMITS.

This also applies to sleuthing them until if/when anyone other than those already named as being on LE's radar are named.

I haven't seen this posted & maybe it's kinda "out there" but I'm wondering if POIs could be online friend(s),,,anybody?

In a press release, investigators said they're keeping 24-hour surveillance of persons of interest.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13833678

While this is encouraging on one level, it is also horrifying to think that the main POI could have (as has been speculated) locked "that little girl" up in a root cellar somewhere assuming he'd be able to go back and take care of her physical needs (food, warm clothing, hygiene), but, due to the 24/7 surveillance, has been, and will continue to be, unable to do so.

I feel it was the time factor. If the took the phone immediately, they could have seen the texts and phone calls. They didn't go back for days to retrieve the phone again. Thus, leaving plenty of time to delete information.On TV, they said it would take 72 hours to retrieve records. That is 3 wasted days.

Is it easier for two people to lie or one, if the truth is relatively easy to determine?

It's a somewhat rhetorical question, but here goes.

If you tell someone that their daughter is spending the night in the neighborhood with a close friend, and you know it is a lie, don't you run the risk of either a.) someone calling to check the truth or b.) the person with whom their daughter is supposedly spending the night suddenly calling and ruining the scenario?

If Hailey lied about spending the night, she runs the risk of being found out quickly and her "running away" plan ends.

If SA lies about Hailey spending the night, he runs the greater risk of that lie being discovered by BD either calling to confirm or the friend inadvertantly calling looking for Hailey, unless the friend is told to keep quiet (under Hailey lying scenario above).

If SA AND BD both lie, it seems to me that the lie has a more remote chance of being discovered. No one searches to confirm the sleeping over scenario. If friend does call, you can make up something and still be able to change story later to a different friend. Plus, if you leave the house and aren't around (like buying drugs that evening in nearby "big" city) then you dont' run the risk of that lie being discovered too soon.

Does all that make sense?

Makes sense to me. Plus, if you are in control of the phone that would be receiving any possible calls for/about Hailey, you have even less worry about being found out.

I'm thinking it is due time for LE to ask TES to bring in their resources! They need all the help they can get!

Ok, yeah, I see all the ones where he is named as a POI, bout how about her?

While this is encouraging on one level, it is also horrifying to think that the main POI could have (as has been speculated) locked "that little girl" up in a root cellar somewhere assuming he'd be able to go back and take care of her physical needs (food, warm clothing, hygiene), but, due to the 24/7 surveillance, has been, and will continue to be, unable to do so.

That very scenario crosses my mind on almost an hourly basis and I have to shove it out of the way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member