TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps we'll hear something from Dr. Loomis instead...

Bet they're still working on a statement. His attorney has a lot of "bad facts" he has to do the Baez shuffle around, so it might take awhile.

SNORK! Thanks for that :)

"After a thorough search throughout Colorado City last week, the focus has expanded into outlying areas, including southern Scurry County, which shares a county line with Mitchell County about 10 miles north of Colorado City."

"Volunteers on Wednesday searched Lake Thomas, located northwest of Colorado City in Scurry County, without finding any new information."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26482250/detail.html

LE has also searched in Dunn, TX which is also in Scurry County

I know the map person has spent endless hours (holleye?) making beautiful, complete maps, but I am map illiterate. Does this area that has been recently searched include Grandma's property where the camera's were allegedly tampered with?

I wish NG would close her mouth sometimes LOL. She brought up DD getting in through the window and SA looking like a deer in headlights. She never gave BD a chance to say anything in regards to this though. I would like to of heard if BD knew and if she did what she thought of it.

People are donating to Clint now...a church in Snyder, apparently is taking "things", not money, but his mom's home address is posted on FB for money to be sent...

I wish NG would close her mouth sometimes LOL. She brought up DD getting in through the window and SA looking like a deer in headlights. She never gave BD a chance to say anything in regards to this though. I would like to of heard if BD knew and if she did what she thought of it.

Also, why did she ask Billie what time she had last seen Hailey and then answer the question herself by saying "Ten O'clock?" And Billie paused and then agreed. Hard to know what is what...

The pictures on the Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing from Texas FB page give me the creeps. Scary masks + chainsaws?! I have sick feeling about this.

I wear daily lenses that need to be removed every night or the dry and cloud up. However, if I am not mistaken, therne are some that can be worn for about 2 weeks at a time without needing to be removed. Is this accurate? I have worn the same type for 27 years, so am kind of out of the loop on contact lens wearing.

My contact lenses are the same as yours, I remove them before I go to sleep. I love to wear my blue-tinted contacts because they make my brown eyes pop!
I bet Hailey loved wearing her green-tinted contact lenses too.

I'm going to say this. I know these people on fb that are searching are trying to help, but with the way they are just scattering out and searching here and there and then saying areas are clear an hour later it is a mess. Number one, you cannot clear an area that quick. Number two God forbid anything is found a defense attorney would be in Heaven. TES needs to be there.

While this is encouraging on one level, it is also horrifying to think that the main POI could have (as has been speculated) locked "that little girl" up in a root cellar somewhere assuming he'd be able to go back and take care of her physical needs (food, warm clothing, hygiene), but, due to the 24/7 surveillance, has been, and will continue to be, unable to do so.

It's absolutely a horrifying thought, but it the one that keeps creeping into my head.

ACK, what were they doing there in the first place? You CANNOT go onto private property without permission. That includes LE, so it certainly includes private citizens. This is bad.

SARX.......they really need to STOP these random searches. I think I just heard you scream from here, lol.

im thinking that maybe SA keeps all his masks and collections at his cousins since they have the same interests. BUT where is the mask he got on 12/28??? where is the knife and chainsaw??

On the Find Hailey fb pages, there was a small citizen group that went out this AM to search around Snyder (in Scurry county). The main female that "organized" the search had said her sisters went to school with SA and knew all the "old hangouts" and that's where they were gonna go check.

Now, it seems they are on SA's family's land - looking for that "root cellar" in the creepy pics. All she has said is "THEY chased us off" and "THEY won't let us search". I'm wondering who THEY is? Is it SA's family? Or is it LE and they are keeping that land secured? She also said she thinks there is a cellar like that on this land.

That's why TES is needed and badly. I don't understand why LE hasn't gotten a search warrant for this land anyway - after those creepy pics - I don't a judge NOT signing off on a SW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne