TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... is there a way to set this thread up so it automaticly updates as people post? Currently I have to refresh the page... over & over & over

O/T I just wanted you to know that I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your avatar ( if that is what we call the photo in the corner ) Is that your dog ? I have been meaning to post this for a few days.

I don't know, but I've been wondering if they were told by LE to maybe steer away early on from implicating SA, as they were looking at him but didn't want him to feel like anyone was suspicious. The reason I say this is because I also keep wondering IF CD was told by his mom about Hailey being afraid of SA, why didn't CD say anything about it on NG? Neither BD or CD implicated him on NG when they were on together, at least not that I recall....
yes, I thought of that, but the death threats are public record, so there was no need for her to not mention them. IDK how much Clint knows, but I was thinking that LE HAD given him a few pointers. MOO.

NG opening banner

Grandma's theory:

Adkins raped and killed Hailey

Wow right away caption/graphic sez grandmas theory is SA raped, murdered HD!

Ask her what was her day on Sunday, the last day she spent with her daughter

Grandma thinks that SA molested her and then killed her when she threatened to tell...per NG

NG: GMa fears H molested and murdered when she threatened to tell.

going to hop off here and watch MY GAL NANCY:)

This is new

NG says police want to do a dig underneath Hailey's home.

NG: Wants to search under the home?!? Thinks killed her when she threatened to tell...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499