TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed why they are at the landfill. Did someone talk?

I'd like to know if LE is still there & if they are still keeping people out of the landfill.

I experienced the same thing growing up and I am still bitter about it to this day. It is heartbreaking. I have vowed to NEVER do that to my daughter. If that means being alone until she is grown, then so be it.

I think many of us have. Maybe that is REALLY why I don't have kids. I don't know. But I do know If she were being molested by mom's new squeeze then I can tell you just by how BD has shown herself to be: she would've blamed Hailey or just not believed her. That is IF Hailey would've said something. Experience is usually the child is too frightened or brainwashed to not tell.

BTW can't believe it has taken this long to search the landfill. But is the landfill only accessible by employees or the public. Ours can be accessed by the public. We can take trash on certain days or maybe everyday... I haven't been in several years. I just wondered if it was public access.

Hey Mods, whats the chance of Hailey having her own thread? It would been nice to have a working timeline to glance at and a permanent place for pics, news links, maps etc.
THANKS in advance.... pls consider

No, not necessarily. Landfills are generally on the top of the list. Actually I'm kind of surprised it took this long.

I don't think age has anything to do with being twisted. As the mom of a NORMAL, now 13 year old...I am a tad offended. ( not really :))

Just following this convo Linda and responding to what you responded to as well...

IMHO emotional maturity or lack thereof in other parts of a man's life (or woman if we were discussing a woman) isn't a factor when someone is a sexual deviant. A grown (wo)man that is sexually attracted to 13 yr olds qualifies as a sexual deviant IMHO.

The deviancy can be exclusive to any other aspect of that person's life.

Most of the time we never know we are staring satan dead in the eyes. Those of that have realized it carry a lot of scars.

JMHO.

I think it's time for me to take a break. My first thought when I read your post was, "What do PIGS have to do with anything?!?!" :doh:

I need caffeine. And possibly reading glasses.

groan...IIRC I looked at some of the things that Billie downloaded. One was about someone that fed bodies to pigs. Apparently, they eat everything and anything....shivver:sick: I made myself sick.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/cadaver-dogs-lead-investigators-abilene-dump

cadaver dogs have hit on an area in an Abilene dump where Colorado City's garbage has previously been discarded. Trash, picked up during the time that Hailey Dunn has been missing, was confirmed to have been dumped in that area by the trash service.

Investigators in the missing girl's case will begin an excavation of the site immediately.

Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer confirmed that cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice were searching the landfill.

"I know they are out there searching as a result of the investigation," he said.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/14/shawn-adkins-declared-suspect-case-hailey-dunn/

groan...IIRC I looked at some of the things that Billie downloaded. One was about someone that fed bodies to pigs. Apparently, they eat everything and anything....shivver:sick: I made myself sick.

Made me think of that one serial killer that did that.

I am curious, was there a list of what was reading material that was found? Don't worry and fuss with links, I'm too far behind to be caught up at this point.

JMHO.

If you mean questioned Hailey, yes I agree!!
I'm just curious why the grandma didn't speak to Billie about it... she never said on NG last night that she did, only that she talked to Clint. And Billie said SA never threatened Hailey.. just her. Still... I'm just wondering why Billie didn't take that seriously. If a boyfriend is capable of hurting you, he will hurt your kids or anybody. She should have booted him out the door!!
Believe me, if a guy even threatened my dog, I would have sent him sailing through the air PDQ... much less my child!

Ditto for me! I was once engaged to a guy that told me, "either the dog goes or I go". My reply, "I'll help you pack"

I dont plan on another male romance in my life.. with my little girl being Down syndrome..UGH.. look what happenes to regular kids much less ones who cant talk or fend for them selves..:(

I BELIVE GOD WANTS ME TO BE RICH IN STEAD.. so lottery here i come :) haha

In the affidavit LE said BD & SA withdrew cash from the ATM machine shortly after 6 pm on dec 27; How can this be true if BD worked from 7 am - 7 pm on Monday, dec 27?

My theory is SA had BD's debit card and he withdrew the cash and went & purchased the drugs before he picked BD up from work at 7 pm. JMO

My opinion is that she most likely left work early{with her work history i.e. revoked license}I'd say she'd probably NOT be in the running for "Employee of the Year"..so could easily see her cutting outta work half hour to 45mins early{especially if her "knight in shining armor" were urging her to do so}, as with the day he'd had{IMO most likely murdering little Hailey}I'd say he was probably jones-ing for his drugs...

It would be something easily verifiable by LE{ATM cameras}.. and with the affidavit reading that it was BOTH, along with BD on NG saying "she" and "we" when speaking of the ATM withdrawals.. ALL that combined leads me to believe that it was both SA and BD at the ATM making the 2 withdrawals..jmo, tho:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaB
I used to think I was a GREAT judge of character. Then I brought a man into my life who molested my child for 2 years without me ever having a clue. She was 8 when it began and 10 when it ended. In 5th grade "sex education" they mentioned that it was illegal for an adult to have relations with a child. She mistakenly thought they were BOTH breaking the law, which may be why she kept it from me for another 5 years.

HOWEVER... The day she was told it was illegal, she went to him, told him what she had learned, and told him it had to stop. He stopped. Never touched her again, never threatened her. Just... stopped...

Of course, I beat myself up over this regularly although she is now 19. It definitely made her a different person than she would have been if it had not happened...

So...is he in prison? If not, why not?

He was sentenced to 60 years and they suspended 45.

Abilene is about an hour and a half away from Colorado City...is it normal for trash to be dumped in a landfill that far away?

Yes. Some garbage in many places are even hauled a state or two away.

No, not necessarily. Landfills are generally on the top of the list. Actually I'm kind of surprised it took this long.

it was reported ((sorry don't have the link handy sarx)) that the area landfills had been searched early on

but it is strange that if they knew some trash from CC came here that they didn't check it out at the same time.

do you think they may be focused on a specific dumpster that went there?? as there are numerous other landfills right around CC....

Colorado City and Snyder landfills have already been searched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member