TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so afraid that as they start to focus on him more and more, he will take his own life...

I've thought this too and when it comes down to him getting desprate I could see him taking the lives of others before he takes his own. It's a scary thought.

Made me think of that one serial killer that did that.

I am curious, was there a list of what was reading material that was found? Don't worry and fuss with links, I'm too far behind to be caught up at this point.

JMHO.

That is the case she was reading about. There was a list in the affidavits.

I dont plan on another male romance in my life.. with my little girl being Down syndrome..UGH.. look what happenes to regular kids much less ones who cant talk or fend for them selves..:(

I BELIVE GOD WANTS ME TO BE RICH IN STEAD.. so lottery here i come :) haha
I like how you think!
I should say that there is nothing wrong with single parents dating. Many, many do. It is just not in the cards for me at this point but if it ever is, the relationship between he and my daughter would be crucial. My issue is with the single parents who place the boyfriend/girlfriend above the child.

Made me think of that one serial killer that did that.

I am curious, was there a list of what was reading material that was found? Don't worry and fuss with links, I'm too far behind to be caught up at this point.

JMHO.

yes, there is a list. thanks for not making me find the link:)

No, not necessarily. Landfills are generally on the top of the list. Actually I'm kind of surprised it took this long.

They did search another landfill from what I remember.

groan...IIRC I looked at some of the things that Billie downloaded. One was about someone that fed bodies to pigs. Apparently, they eat everything and anything....shivver:sick: I made myself sick.

What bothers me is that there are wild boar and feral hogs all over TX

A local said that just recently their trash stuff has been changed and they had to pay a private company to dump their cans, and haul the trash away and that it's now taken far away!!

Maybe red cat, stray cat.. not sure.. sorry wish i could remember....

He was sentenced to 60 years and they suspended 45.

THe injustice of it all. I bet it was some MAN doing the sentencing. Men don't get the damage that molestation does to a child. They think hey it is just sex what is the big deal. I think that is why sex crimes are not treated harshly enough. Men don't consider them harsh crimes or lifelong crimes.

Yet it colours every thing they think, say and do. And how they respond to everyone, every second of every day. How can that not be a harsh/lifelong crime when they are victims for life?

I don't understand the injustice of it.

If you mean questioned Hailey, yes I agree!!
I'm just curious why the grandma didn't speak to Billie about it... she never said on NG last night that she did, only that she talked to Clint. And Billie said SA never threatened Hailey.. just her. Still... I'm just wondering why Billie didn't take that seriously. If a boyfriend is capable of hurting you, he will hurt your kids or anybody. She should have booted him out the door!!
Believe me, if a guy even threatened my dog, I would have sent him sailing through the air PDQ... much less my child!

BBM
Since it was Clint's mother, she may not have had the type of relationship with BD to bring it up...maybe thought dad would handle it. My ex-MIL and I don't have the best relationship...if my son confided some things in her (SERIOUS things), I hope she would come to me, but I don't know that she would. She would probably mention it to my ex and he would bring it up.

Family dynamics is probably what would keep g-ma from going to BD.

If I'm not mistaken, the Prisons and their employees work for TDCJ or the Texas Department of Justice. I am NOT saying AT ALL that the prison dogs are out there, but we cannot assume that they are not either. We just don't know. Simply saying they are DOJ dogs doesn't really narrow it down much KWIM?

Just following this convo Linda and responding to what you responded to as well...

IMHO emotional maturity or lack thereof in other parts of a man's life (or woman if we were discussing a woman) isn't a factor when someone is a sexual deviant. A grown (wo)man that is sexually attracted to 13 yr olds qualifies as a sexual deviant IMHO.

The deviancy can be exclusive to any other aspect of that person's life.

Most of the time we never know we are staring satan dead in the eyes. Those of that have realized it carry a lot of scars.

JMHO.

This is so true.

Sometimes what's behind the mask is more horrendous than we can imagine.

If a post is related to a FB rumor, it will get moved to the PL - so look there if you don't see it.

If there's a post in the PL that posters here may want to read, just put a link to that post - don't bring posts from downstairs to here.

Here's the PL thread to which I am referring

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125252"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thanks!

FBI and APD are at the search per the Reporter News. Surely they would know to use cadaver dogs....???

THe injustice of it all. I bet it was some MAN doing the sentencing. Men don't get the damage that molestation does to a child. They think hey it is just sex what is the big deal. I think that is why sex crimes are not treated harshly enough. Men don't consider them harsh crimes or lifelong crimes.

Yet it colours every thing they think, say and do. And how they respond to everyone, every second of every day. How can that not be a harsh/lifelong crime when they are victims for life?

I don't understand the injustice of it.

There are plenty of men that were victims of childhood sexual abuse. Almost as many as women

WOW, AuburnPoet! This is an awesome LOVE STORY! Thanks for sharing :)
Just goes to show when True Love is at work age is meaningless..

ETA~shouldn't have to add this but of course this is speaking of legitimate, appropriate circumstances such as AuburnPoet's Grandmother..NOT DELUSIONAL pedophilic situations that are in NO WAY appropriate..
just to clarify:)

Thank you and I should have clarified that OF COURSE legitimately LOVE relationships not these perverted, sick, twisted, DELUSIONAL ones! I just wanted to point out some relationships with significant age differences can and DO work out! Not all are SICK. I worried that the tone was not going to give them a chance and I wanted to give them voice.

BACK ON TRACK:"
SO they DID search landfills. Well I feel better about that..so much of this case was "mis-handled" from the start. I just wish She would be found and with enough evidence to prove what happened/where/when/why/how. IF she cannot speak for herself.

COME HOME HAILEY!

If you mean questioned Hailey, yes I agree!!
I'm just curious why the grandma didn't speak to Billie about it... she never said on NG last night that she did, only that she talked to Clint. And Billie said SA never threatened Hailey.. just her. Still... I'm just wondering why Billie didn't take that seriously. If a boyfriend is capable of hurting you, he will hurt your kids or anybody. She should have booted him out the door!!
Believe me, if a guy even threatened my dog, I would have sent him sailing through the air PDQ... much less my child!

I would imagine if Clint or his mom tried to talk to Billie about this, she probably thought they were just angry about her having a man-boy move in with her and the kids. I would also like to take a moment to say: people who smoke pot DO have memory issues. Therefore, there are things she may not recall. This article I am posting is from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Quote from that site:
"The highest density of cannabinoid receptors are found in parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thinking, concentrating, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement."

http://www.nida.nih.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member