TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumping this post

An FYI for everybody - Youtube vid / FB discussion related to this case will remain in the PL for now.

If you see your posts referring to YT or FB have 'disappeared' from this thread (even if it's reported by MSM), please check the thread in the PL because I am going to be moving posts down there.

Please help us out & don't quote any posts on those topics - give me a few minutes to get them moved.

Thanks so much!

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

This is a work in process - please be patient! :hug:

ETA: this includes pics which originally came from social networking sites

I just popped on and these threads are moving so fast.

I saw an article just now that says Mom's BF is person of interest.

That's what I thought too when I was watching NG and NG told Mom that her BF had said this 13 yr old baby was promiscious.

When will these Moms realize that not every man that they bring into their home is only interested in them? That sometimes they are the means to the end?

Peeves me I'm sorry. (yes I know more men than not can be trusted, but if you're a single Mom with children---you gotta have your guard up big time IMHO).

JMHO.

Hopefully they will find her soon and bring her home.

No prison dogs are hardly ever skilled in HRD, does it say that somewhere or are stories getting confused? I thought they came from the DOJ CIU?

Sorry for being gone, actually trying to remember to eat! I leave for 30 minutes and all he*L breaks loose, lol.

I wonder if his work dumpster ended up at the Abilene landfill. Might explain that brief show at work. :waitasec:

I can't see him putting her in the garbage for a variety of reasons.

Anything is possible but that would surprise me.

I agree since he/they was an avid true crime fan.
I would think a body of water somewhere.

Did they have pings in Abilene I wonder?

I think it's time for me to take a break. My first thought when I read your post was, "What do PIGS have to do with anything?!?!" :doh:

I need caffeine. And possibly reading glasses.

OK< someone posted somewhere a few threads back about getting Team Adam in vs. Klass or TES.

There is a big difference, yes. Team Adam is connected to the FBI. They have WAY more resources. Team Hope is part of NCMEC.

Please please fight to get them in. It's going to make a difference, Team Adam is LE, TES and Klass is not, this will make a difference if LE is pushing back.

Search authorities are using cadaver dogs from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice to search Abilene's landfill north of town Friday in its ongoing search for missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn.
A number of search personnel could be seen moving about at the landfill via the KTXS tower camera, also located on the northern edge of Abilene.
Abilene Police confirmed that members of the Criminal Investigation Division are at the landfill, assisting in the search for Hailey Dunn.
Colorado City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed to KTXS News that cadaver dogs for the TDCJ were being used.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26496786/detail.html

From what Billie said, Hailey was free to dislike SA, but she had to show respect towards him. No wonder Hailey wanted away from that situation. I suppose if SA abused her, Hailey was allowed to dislike it and him, but thank him for...oh, I don't know...not killing her?? :furious:

I wonder if his work dumpster ended up at the Abilene landfill. Might explain that brief show at work. :waitasec:

I have been wondering the same thing. I am sure many of these smaller towns use that landfill.

From what Billie said, Hailey was free to dislike SA, but she had to show respect towards him. No wonder Hailey wanted away from that situation. I suppose if SA abused her, Hailey was allowed to dislike it and him, but thank him for...oh, I don't know...not killing her?? :furious:

Amster, instead of clogging up the thread with a question about Mom, I'm going to ask you my friend.

How old is Mom? TIA.

The big landfill is just north of Abilene on 277, past the old Chit Chat Club

Go AHS Eagles!

Does this clarify anything for you locals -- Allied Waste vs Abilene Landfill?

bbm

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331547
Earlier today, bigcountryhomepage.com spoke with someone at Abilene Environmental Landfill who said law enforcement contacted them and determined a search of their facility wasn't applicable. The person we spoke with said he believed a search was happening at Allied Waste.

Do we know if this would be same landfill for SA's job?

Myabe the Grandma questioned her. I know when my mom remarried my Grandma did.

If you mean questioned Hailey, yes I agree!!
I'm just curious why the grandma didn't speak to Billie about it... she never said on NG last night that she did, only that she talked to Clint. And Billie said SA never threatened Hailey.. just her. Still... I'm just wondering why Billie didn't take that seriously. If a boyfriend is capable of hurting you, he will hurt your kids or anybody. She should have booted him out the door!!
Believe me, if a guy even threatened my dog, I would have sent him sailing through the air PDQ... much less my child!

If TES has been told not to come in... and the media WAS involved in that... is there any reason it would be different with any others?

I know the family had been in contact with Klaas Kids as well and they said they might come in if TES didn't... or something like that.

Is there a reason that Team Adam and Team Hope would be preferable to Klaas Kids, or should they just go ahead and contact Klaas Kids again?

Kampfer appears to have the authority to do whatever he wants... name a person of interest hours after Sparky says he isn't going to... tell us all about the bloodhounds...

I think it's a no brainer that he is a suspect. But I don't know that LE wanted it announced yet.

Please see in the posts in the parking lot (they're mine, and may be a bit vague, I suppose) as to why Team Adam and Team Hope may be useful in addition to Klass Kids, TES, or any other professional organizations re: missing children/persons. All have different requirements and specialize in different situations- and all should be able to coordinate together to discern what needs are being met vs. what needs they can fill in the situation.

The important thing is to make sure that local LE has contacted all available resources that may be able to help bring Hailey home.

Gosh, I'm so behind in my reading i'm on #16. Please slow down on the writing, I actually fell asleep while reading last night...lol I hope they are closer to finding Hailey!!!

SARX !! Where are you ????
Prison dogs being skilled in HRD ? :waitasec::waitasec:

These, I believe, are diffferent dogs. But I have no confirmation on that as of right now.

No prison dogs are hardly ever skilled in HRD, does it say that somewhere or are stories getting confused? I thought they came from the DOJ CIU?

Sorry for being gone, actually trying to remember to eat! I leave for 30 minutes and all he*L breaks loose, lol.

I understand that these are different dogs than the 'prison' dogs initially brought in. Please note the post in the PL where I mentioned :
www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch

Kids can tell when a parent has chosen a lover over them. Telling them anything negative about the chosen one causes more problems for the child.
They learn this and stop saying anything.

I speak from experience.
I experienced the same thing growing up and I am still bitter about it to this day. It is heartbreaking. I have vowed to NEVER do that to my daughter. If that means being alone until she is grown, then so be it.

SA seems like a very immature 25 year old. I normally wouldn't have a problem with 25/33 no matter if the man or the woman was older. However, I think SA has a mental age of about 12 in some important areas.

I don't think age has anything to do with being twisted. As the mom of a NORMAL, now 13 year old...I am a tad offended. ( not really :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx