TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(red by me)

The part I highlighted in red makes me think they believe there's something to this...

Oh yeah...sounds like a direct tip ..and that they are POSITIVE that she is there.

I hope all who are responsible and I do mean ALL know that whats coming for them is not pretty!

For those interested in the location of the landfill, I put it on the map.

Prayers for Hailey!

I think we've got the answer to the approx. 6:56am- 9:48am (or whatever) gap in cell phone usage...

SA seems like a very immature 25 year old. I normally wouldn't have a problem with 25/33 no matter if the man or the woman was older. However, I think SA has a mental age of about 12 in some important areas.

It said this landfill was where trash from CCity had been taken so SA wouldn't have necessarily had to have gone to Abilene.

which is why I asked when they normally come IIRC i was told they pick up twice a week and the schedule seems to change.?

Im behind another thread or two after catching up yesterday but just wanted to say:
Last night on NG when Billie said "Why didnt someone tell me this" referring to Hailey's fear of SA....

I dont understand that statement by her

How many little 13 year old girls who have been threaten by a 26 year old male with harm would not be afraid??? Why would BD need someone to tell her that?

Then to continue to allow this person in the home ...Billie is a grown up and can make that choice but to take that chance with her daughter is why we are where we are today.....
When Billie says that Hailey must be respectful to him even if she didnt like him...was this after the threaten incident or before or more recently?
If Hailey felt she needed to run away also she have plenty of family to go to I dont see her doing that even if SA was a factor for wanting to...

JMO

Could be that Hailey didn't tell her mom WHY she was afraid... or Billie didn't believe her. Many moms don't, I'm sad to say. And there is always the remote possibility that teen girls will make up stuff to cause trouble. However, after reading and hearing everything the past few days, I don't believe this is the case here. I think Hailey was scared of him for good reason, and maybe she didn't feel like her mom would be sympathetic toward her... maybe her grandma was the only one she felt comfortable to talk to.
I can't say for certain that Billie knew or didn't know... none of us can, really, this is just our own beliefs.

Did they have pings in Abilene I wonder?

Not sure they need 'em....above article said this is where the trash from C-City was dumped :-( I would be personally surprised though to find her poor little body had been disposed of that way (as opposed to the woods, where his family apparently has tons of woods).
IMO JMO MOO

If they do find Hailey, I have a feeling that SA left lots of evidence behind. I know he read a lot about true crime but I bet he was more focused on the actual killing part than the forensics.

Abilene would be Taylor County.

yes Taylor county..

I graduated high school in abilene..many moons ago...

Im trying to recall the landfills in the area, but its been so many moons so many yrs..

eta, ot, im still a cooper cougar fan!

i really got to get my son..see yall in lil while...

what ever happens, I hope they find Hailey ...

Abilene is about an hour and a half away from Colorado City...is it normal for trash to be dumped in a landfill that far away?

I missed ALL of yesterday (though did watch NG) and everything today up until now and I feel like I've missed a whole month of the case. Everything moves so fast!!! Anyone care to catch me up on anything new since yesterday? Or any important articles to read? I've tried catching up on the threads, but they move so fast that I just keep getting further and further behind!

Thanks ;)

yes Taylor county..

I graduated high school in abilene..many moons ago...

Im trying to recall the landfills in the area, but its been so many moons so many yrs..

eta, ot, im still a cooper cougar fan!

i really got to get my son..see yall in lil while...

what ever happens, I hope they find Hailey ...

The big landfill is just north of Abilene on 277, past the old Chit Chat Club

Go AHS Eagles!

Oh lordy.....

Ok, everyone take a deep breath. This can mean so many things or at can mean nothing at all.

Again, not all HRD dogs are created equal, and those that have been around for awhile know that you have seen where it comes out later that they "could have hit on a band-aid or a tampon" (though they SHOULD NOT BE TRAINING THIS WAY, SOME DO).

So, we don't know. We don't know if these dogs have the training that separates them from this category.

They could be good and hit on all kinds of evidence and it not be her body.

They could be good and it could be her body.

They could be good and have made a mistake and it could be nothing.

Heck, they could be good and have found evidence of someone totally different. She's not the only missing person out there.

Landfills are awful to work in.

Could be that Hailey didn't tell her mom WHY she was afraid... or Billie didn't believe her. Many moms don't, I'm sad to say. And there is always the remote possibility that teen girls will make up stuff to cause trouble. However, after reading and hearing everything the past few days, I don't believe this is the case here. I think Hailey was scared of him for good reason, and maybe she didn't feel like her mom would be sympathetic toward her... maybe her grandma was the only one she felt comfortable to talk to.
I can't say for certain that Billie knew or didn't know... none of us can, really, this is just our own beliefs.

Myabe the Grandma questioned her. I know when my mom remarried my Grandma did.

Kids can tell when a parent has chosen a lover over them. Telling them anything negative about the chosen one causes more problems for the child.
They learn this and stop saying anything.

I speak from experience.

It's actually somewhat encouraging to me.
IMO .... if they returned the car there was no signs of death in the car (including scent).
To me that means .... they didn't use the car to transport Hailey which would lead me to conclude.... either she was harmed elsewhere or she wasn't harmed at all.

Did the car appear to have been cleaned??

I can't see him putting her in the garbage for a variety of reasons.

Anything is possible but that would surprise me.

The big landfill is just north of Abilene on 277, past the old Chit Chat Club

Go AHS Eagles!

Eagles eh? lol

your bringing back memories for me!

ok, i really gotta go, pick my son up..

my prayers are with Hailey...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online