TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the Xbox and the hours it was in use that night-- isn't it possible that SA or BD played on it as after Hailey was off?

yes maybe but Billie hasnt said they did...she said they went to bed...

Im not an xbox expert and not sure what information LE can gather...all we know is Hailey's brother knows she was playing at 9pm... I would think they are looking if its possible to tell things like

Did she continue to play alone
What time she stopped playing...

Just not sure if the Xbox keeps records of things like this???

Ya know I was just thinking about that. But there was mention of a laptop in one of the articles. Please don't ask which one. Now, I'm wondering if this is just inaccurate reporting or is there both a tower and a laptop?

Clear as mud

I guess I should've added to my post above that just because it was on NG doesn't make it so, but at least we know WHERE we heard the info from! ;)

I was just racking my brain as to where I heard about him having a laptop, but I did hear that also or read it. And have had the same thought as you that there could be an unsecured connection in order for someone to be able get on a laptop at BD's house...JMO

To throw in another option (like we don't already have a million in this case lol) you can tether a laptop to a blackberry for internet service. I ust set up all my guys at work to be able to do this. It's like $15 bucks a month for the service.:banghead:

Imaginations??? No really we didnt make this up...
I read somewhere in a police report.. OK I go find it.....

Ok here it is.... Page 13 second paragraph

The Colorada Police Department responded to *advertiser censored* Chestnut st in February 2010 for a domestic depute.

Adkins was alledged to have threatened to kill Billie Dunn and Hailey Dunn during the dispute

Adkins first informed investigators that he never threatened Hailey Dunn

But later confirmed to investigators he did in fact threaten the lives of both Billie Jean Dunn and Hailey Dunn during the dispute...

and after this incident according to BD's relationship timeline SA moved in with her.

Ok, I have cleared it up!

Nancy Grace 1/13/11

"As Hailey`s dad goes out to physically search for his missing girl, the boyfriend cuts off all contact with Hailey`s mom, refusing to cooperate with police any longer. In the last hours, more items seized from Hailey`s bedroom, plus the boyfriend`s computer, too."

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. But first out to Priscilla Luong, with CNN affiliate KTAB joining us from Abilene, Texas. Priscilla, what`s the latest on your end?

PRISCILLA LUONG, KTAB CORRESPONDENT: Well, Nancy, we obtained two affidavits today that reveal what electronic items were taken from the Dunns` house. We learned that several MP3 players, a CD, a flash drive was taken of Hailey`s. And we also learned through another affidavit that Shawn`s laptop was also seized in the investigation.

GRACE: Now, wasn`t he using his mom`s computer?

LUONG: Well, Nancy, that was not revealed inside the affidavit, so we`re unable to confirm those details with law enforcement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html
The Thankx button wasn't enough.

GOOD CATCH!!!!

So SA did have a laptop and it was HIS. Wonder if there are any unprotected internet connections in the vicinty of the house?

LE has 2 computers - his mother's tower and his laptop. Oh, what those hard drives must have contained!!!!

yes maybe but Billie hasnt said they did...she said they went to bed...

Im not an xbox expert and not sure what information LE can gather...all we know is Hailey's brother knows she was playing at 9pm... I would think they are looking if its possible to tell things like

Did she continue to play alone
What time she stopped playing...

Just not sure if the Xbox keeps records of things like this???

only when you are online with xbox live will it keep record of when you last logged on and off....

diid they search the house he is staying at? Maybe they need to search under that porch???:furious:

Jeffrey Dalmer's 1st victim was under his grandma's porch IIRC........
JD kept going there to look at his decaying trophy.
JD was into taxidermy and grandma thought nothing about it.
He was into killing little animals........IIRC.

Also regarding the Xbox: DD indicated that given Hailey's level of play experience, she would be playing until midnight. This makes me wonder if someone else with more experience might have completed the game sooner... :waitasec: I always thought that was an interesting/strange observation.

I woke up thinking about this. I'd prefer to think Billie knows nothing about what happened, much less is involved, but there is one thing that makes me wonder if she did know, at least.

Her son calls her to tell her that Hailey never made it to the sleepover and there was no expectation on her friend's part that there WAS a sleepover.

What's the first thing you'd do?

The very first thing I would do, as that panic feeling hit my stomach, is call Shawn and say "WHO did Hailey say she was spending the night with? It wasn't MB...are you SURE she said her?"

But it seems like Billie assumed she was missing and rushed to CCity?

I read somewhere earlier [ I will look back to try and find it] that she first called some of Hailey's friends and asked around before she went to the police station.
But like you, I wonder if she bothered to call SA and ask for more details about what she had told him.

I took this to mean she is not staying home all day, that she is out, busy. Maybe I am wrong.

IIRC, she is staying in Dunn with her mother, which kind of doesn't make sense since son, DD, is still in school - and she didn't have her car. Maybe her mom was taking DD to school? I dunno..

Ok, I have cleared it up!

Nancy Grace 1/13/11

"As Hailey`s dad goes out to physically search for his missing girl, the boyfriend cuts off all contact with Hailey`s mom, refusing to cooperate with police any longer. In the last hours, more items seized from Hailey`s bedroom, plus the boyfriend`s computer, too."

GRACE: We are taking your calls live. But first out to Priscilla Luong, with CNN affiliate KTAB joining us from Abilene, Texas. Priscilla, what`s the latest on your end?

PRISCILLA LUONG, KTAB CORRESPONDENT: Well, Nancy, we obtained two affidavits today that reveal what electronic items were taken from the Dunns` house. We learned that several MP3 players, a CD, a flash drive was taken of Hailey`s. And we also learned through another affidavit that Shawn`s laptop was also seized in the investigation.

GRACE: Now, wasn`t he using his mom`s computer?

LUONG: Well, Nancy, that was not revealed inside the affidavit, so we`re unable to confirm those details with law enforcement.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

This certainly explains a few things and adds new questions in my mind. Nice find!

I read somewhere earlier [ I will look back to try and find it] that she first called some of Hailey's friends and asked around before she went to the police station.
But like you, I wonder if she bothered to call SA and ask for more details about what she had told him.
Yet another pesky inconsistency.

BD has said that she did come back home and "checked a few places" before going to the police station. But at first, she said she had a co-worker immediately drive her to the police station. Well, which is it?

Plus, we have MB's mom (the girlfriend's house where she was supposed to have been) saying that she had never met BD and the first time she ever saw BD was on NG.

So, BD leaves work in Snyder and gets a ride home and checks out some places - but does not go to the girlfriend's house where Hailey was supposed to be?

Clear as mud.

yes I could see him lying and completely making things up.

So he says all this crap about Hailey being on Birth control and being boy crazy trying to make Hailey look bad and mom look like she is lying with the birth control issue, ect.. At some point in this he completely turned on BD.

No more being supportive and telling LE all the wonderful things about Hailey.
I think it was the point Billie started to question the stuff she couldnt pass the lie detector over.

Do you think Shawn had anything to do with this?
Do you think shawn knows where Hailey is etc..

Everyday she finds out more stuff .. the job ,the trip to the house, the locking her son out of the house..
I do believe Shawn was telling BS in every reguard he could think of in a blind em with BS tactic.

I really believe the reason Shawn left was because she was asking him questions.

You know even if that above is true, it shows that little girl has quite a head on her shoulders, which astounds me as she apparently had not one person as a good influence. I know plenty of 20 year old+ women who are not responsible enough to take precautions. But really? a 25 year old man slandering and maligning a 13 year old little girl? You make me ill SA. Let's just say it's fortunate he hasn't run up against a real woman.
Mothers needs to wafe the F#$K up. If not we will be missing a whole generation of our little girls. As evidently it is open season.

Yet another pesky inconsistency.

BD has said that she did come back home and "checked a few places" before going to the police station. But at first, she said she had a co-worker immediately drive her to the police station. Well, which is it?

Plus, we have MB's mom (the girlfriend's house where she was supposed to have been) saying that she had never met BD and the first time she ever saw BD was on NG.

So, BD leaves work in Snyder and gets a ride home and checks out some places - but does not go to the girlfriend's house where Hailey was supposed to be?

Clear as mud.

It is getting very difficult to ignore the blatant truth. Love Clear as mud!

I also have this nagging feeling that the cash was withdrawn from the ATM simply because they did not want a paper trail of their purchases on the bank card. I tend to believe gas was purchased thay night, and something "illegal" did happen. I just don't think she bought narcotics. I think that was said to throw LE off. According to comments I read on previous threads, there were several bottles of pills seen in the background of the Christmas picture of HD,BD,and SA

Im hoping for the best case scenio....
Billie needed more meds for her toothache and couldnt get anymore from her dentist....so she calls a friend etc. who can get a prescription refilled of their own ... Billie pays this person back with cash from the ATM...

I know this is not legal and shouldnt been done...but Im hoping that is all she meant when she said she used the money to buy illegal drugs...

I have taken a pill for pain that was prescirbed to another family member when I couldnt get to the doctor until the next day...although I wouldnt advise doing it....

JMO

There were 11 calls captured, but it was during the time the phone was pinging from his moms. 9:38-2:40 That was in the affidavits, there were probably more, but those are the only one's we know about for sure.

Thanks! That's what I thought - this is the first time we're hearing that SA made calls in that 6:00 a.m. hour on 12/27 from Colorado City. Is this article confirming that phone records actually show that he made calls then, or is it just a misinterpretation of the affidavit confirming pings placing him in Colorado City? Guess we'll need to wait and see. But, if his phone records do show that he made phone calls then, I'm sure LE is all over whoever received those calls.

From the NPR article:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=132961984

Witnesses said Adkins left work at 6:10 a.m., and Adkins told investigators and, on Friday, confirmed to the AP that he went straight to his mother's house in Big Spring, about 40 miles west of Colorado City. But records show calls from Adkins' cell phone were placed from Colorado City between 6:35 a.m. and 6:56 a.m., when Hailey would have been home alone, according to an affidavit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx