TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, she is staying in Dunn with her mother, which kind of doesn't make sense since son, DD, is still in school - and she didn't have her car. Maybe her mom was taking DD to school? I dunno..

CZ said that BD's mother is staying with BD. Just another version to add to the confusion, lol.

I read somewhere earlier [ I will look back to try and find it] that she first called some of Hailey's friends and asked around before she went to the police station.
But like you, I wonder if she bothered to call SA and ask for more details about what she had told him.

There is still something that bothers me about not calling MB mother, or talking to MB to see if she knew where HD might be ,or tell DD to go check around town at the local teen hangout places to see if anyone had seen her etc, instead she gets a ride to CC and goes to the police station to report her missing, did she call SA 1st? why didnt she have him come pick her up at work because at that time she disnt know he had "quit"...something not jiving here to me

yes maybe but Billie hasnt said they did...she said they went to bed...

Im not an xbox expert and not sure what information LE can gather...all we know is Hailey's brother knows she was playing at 9pm... I would think they are looking if its possible to tell things like

Did she continue to play alone
What time she stopped playing...

Just not sure if the Xbox keeps records of things like this???

Let me see if I can explain this where it makes sense.

I play a game on X-box. I get so far in it, then exit out. Someone else wants to play this same disc (game). They would sign in under their name, or start a new game, or resume a game they had previously. If someone were to resume my game and play it, unless they didn't save their progress, which can be hard as a lot of these games have automatic save points, that is going to irk me. It's kind of like an X-box etiquette no-no to play on someone else's game.

I do know on at least some of the games I have played, such as Fable, the memory shows how long I have played, no matter how many times I have turned it off and on. If my son were to play Fable on this X-box as well, starting his own game on it, it would keep separate track of how much time he played. I would guess, but don't know for sure, I could go in myself and find the dates and times record of everytime I played, but a techie should be able to find that in the memory pretty easy.

just read on HELP FIND HD MISSING FROM TEXAS FB PAGE another teen girl missing from FROM BALLENGER TX this is 80 miles from CCity

To throw in another option (like we don't already have a million in this case lol) you can tether a laptop to a blackberry for internet service. I ust set up all my guys at work to be able to do this. It's like $15 bucks a month for the service.:banghead:

I posted a few pages ago about this b/c I tether A LOT. (My mom doesn't have internet so when we visit, it's my only option.) I was wondering if they could have been doing that as well?

There is a way to do it for free... pdanet. That's what I use.

http://www.junefabrics.com/

It clearly states in one of the affadavits a Dell Inspiron 530 containing a Western Digital 500 GB hard drive is being held in the police station's evidence room. Of course, that could be an old broken computer found tossed in a closet that hasn't been used in ages.

I'm told this is SA's mother's computer.

The Dell Inspiron 530 series is a desktop computer. Hasn't there been some mention of a laptop as well?

http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/inspd530/en/OM/PDF/om_en.pdf

ITA with you on this, I think she is in a phase of denial or shock, (denial for sure) whatever one wants to call it. I believe that she believes that everything is going to be just fine and life will return to what they know as "normal" soon.

Me too...

I dont mean to be harsh on Billie and looking maybe we asked some hard questions...but I think most are focused toward learning about SA...
and building a time line on when he came involved with this family and how it applies to Hailey disappearance...

We have learned some new information by doing so:

#1 SA stole funds from Billy around February 2010...( Im sure she works hard and needed every penny to make ends meet.)

#2 Another point Czgtx has seen Hailey sreaming into the face of SA and it took Billie to call her off... (not good for Hailey to being doing that) and SA didnt show anger that time....

I woke up thinking but what if this behavior happened when mom wasnt there could this have escalated....

Yet another pesky inconsistency.

BD has said that she did come back home and "checked a few places" before going to the police station. But at first, she said she had a co-worker immediately drive her to the police station. Well, which is it?

Plus, we have MB's mom (the girlfriend's house where she was supposed to have been) saying that she had never met BD and the first time she ever saw BD was on NG.

So, BD leaves work in Snyder and gets a ride home and checks out some places - but does not go to the girlfriend's house where Hailey was supposed to be?

Clear as mud.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

I don't know why but this conversation on NG has bothered me, especially after this show an article came out that MB's mom never met BD, etc.

GRACE: Now a woman in the community says she spotted Hailey that evening. This would have been Monday evening, with the little neighbor girl and the neighbor girl`s little boyfriend. What would he have been, 12, 13? Is that the little neighbor she was going to visit?

B. DUNN: No. That was the girl she was going to visit.

GRACE: What did this woman see?

B. DUNN: She saw Hailey, [MB] and a boy that she didn`t recognize.

GRACE: Now have you -- have you spoken with [MB]? Did that in fact happen?

B. DUNN: I hadn`t asked her about that. I`m letting the police handle [MB]. I do call her to ask her hey, what did Hailey say to you on Monday, did she call you Monday, did you guys text, did she say she was going somewhere else Monday, or with another friend Monday, and she tells me no.

GRACE: Did she say she even saw Hailey on Monday?

B. DUNN: She hasn`t told me that she did. No.

GRACE: OK. So to your knowledge, Hailey never went to [MB]`s?

B. DUNN: Right. That`s what she says.

Really, you'd think that if she talked to MB she would have also talked to MB's mom and asked her questions.

What I would like to know if in fact she has even phoned over there and asked MB these questions.

Below is snipped portion from the actual affidavit:
both%20of%20us%20comment.jpg

it states that during one of the initial voluntary interviews with investigators ADKINS was asked who was responsible and who did investigators need to look at, to which ADKINS replied investigators needed to look at "both of us", referring to himself and Billie Jean Dunn..

I havent seen anyone discuss this before and its something that I have always thought odd.. Does anyone have an opinion of why that SA would directly point to himself And Billie as ones that Investigators need look at.. as well as the same answer of himself and Billie Dunn when the question of who was responsible..

Any ideas on why SA would state such to LE?

I think that all of us know by now that the first persons LE does look at are both parents or those living with the missing person. So he may have meant that. Thoughts? Let me say though, that in my opinion, all roads lead to SA. This one statement though is probably benign.

just read on HELP FIND HD MISSING FROM TEXAS FB PAGE another teen girl missing from FROM BALLENGER TX this is 80 miles from CCity

There is a thread started: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6018564#post6018564"]TX Samantha Cavazo's, 14, Ballinger TX, Jan 15 2011 ( 80 Miles from Hailey) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The earrings just brought back GA detailed description of what Caylee was wearing 2 months before. If he saw her every day he must have been checking her out from head to toe to remember a little detail like that. jmo

I dont get how he remembers a little detail about the earrings, but what color of shirt. Just sayin'. .

I think this family must have been able to get internet in that house, one way or another...too many devices we are hearing about, and I find it hard to believe SA would have been able to go without internet. Maybe they did not have a printer, i.e. Billie printing out their bedtime stories at work...

I read somewhere earlier [ I will look back to try and find it] that she first called some of Hailey's friends and asked around before she went to the police station.
But like you, I wonder if she bothered to call SA and ask for more details about what she had told him.

BBM---This is a great question! Possibly czgtz can weigh in on this.

Czgtz can you find out if Bille talked to SA before she reported Hailey missing? Also, can you tell us anything about where SA was the morning of Dec. 28th? What did he do? Where did he go? Does he have an alibi for Tuesday am? Was Hailey's brother DD home that morning?

I am sure LE has cell phone ping information but little has been released about the morning hours prior to Hailey being reported missing.

It is really terrible that SA is refusing to work with LE. If SA is innocent of any wrong doing he should be doing EVERYTHING to clear his name so LE can focus elsewhere. His lack of cooperation is not helping him or helping to find Hailey. This alone should infuriate Billie! Billie has put herself out there, despite all of the horrible accusations and judgments about her character. If SA really loves Billie he should be doing far more than hiding at his grandmother's or sitting on the porch watching the searchers look for Hailey. He is not the victim here...Hailey is the victim and she needs to be found!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that all of us know by now that the first persons LE does look at are both parents or those living with the missing person. So he may have meant that. Thoughts? Let me say though, that in my opinion, all roads lead to SA. This one statement though is probably benign.

I agree. It's very possible that he was asked who police should look at when a child goes missing and he said something like, "the parents, the boyfriend, both of us". This statement doesn't bother on its own. It also doesn't bother me much that he said LE should look in Scurry (where he has family). It's quite possible that LE asked him where they should look for Hailey, where she would run. To which he said something like, "Scurry, she has friends and family there".

There's a whole lot of other stuff that gives me the major stink eye for SA, but these two statements do not. We don't have the context of the questions.

I think they are searching the wrong area. If he were afraid they would find her seems he would be inside freaking out. Him going out there and sitting is like he is daring them.

Im working on a map for the 2hours 28 missing on his cell phone... I want to encompass an area that covers all areas if he left Hailey home at 6:56AM but didnt get to Mom until 9:38AM...

The problem I have is we are not sure ...he could have been at his moms for several hours before turning his phone back on... but this would show the largest area that needs to be searched if SA used this time to do so...

Do anyone have any thoughts about this?

Makes my blood BOIL. If anything this teacher should of taken DD under their wing and protected him from the other students as this stands now since a teacher has publicly chastised BD, students will feel like they have free rein to torment DD. Apalling to say the least. I am embarrassed and ashamed for this teacher. She should know better. DD is under a tremendous amount of stress, I hope he has some one to lean on.

I thought the teacher is a he. Though I guess it doesn't matter what the gender is.

ty i will go check it out also
scares me gettin a little close to home for me my daughter is 17

BeanE had suggested we go back and look at the those early NG interviews with mom and said their were several inconsistancies with what we know now. I am trying to do that now.

Look at this statement:

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me -- well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that or --

GRACE: OK, to Clint Dunn, this is Hailey`s father.

Is she saying police told her that or didn't tell her that? Ugh....why must NG cut her off!

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member