TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And don't forget the cousins missing sister[since November].

Supposedly, the cousin is accounted for.

Also, there is no confirmation (other that a fb message) that Samantha is actually missing. Hopefully she'll be located safe and sound.

I do understand how Family and Friends stand up for the ones that they love and care for.

Thanks CZT....you are a good friend to Billie. I hope she understands how much you have put yourself out there to defend her.

I also understand how SA's family want to show their loving support for him. I live in Florida and I remember how Ted Bundy's mother refused to believe the horrible things that people said about her "little boy." IIRC she was still alive when he was given his lethal injection. As some people used to say... "He met up with Old Sparky." But I think the Electric Chair had be done away with before he met his Death Sentence.

BTW...is Texas a Death Penalty State?

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

I lived in Florida also and Ted Bundy did meet old sparky. I remember the morning he was executed. One radio station kept telling people to turn off their electrical appliances to make sure there's enough juice to do the job. Of course they were trying to be funny. I think Florida retired old sparky a few years ago. Texas does have the death penalty. I think Texas is up at the top as far as executions. My cousin was executed in Texas a few years ago.

I just want to say that could also be part of the trust issue between Billie and LE. She knows for sure she told the truth to the public when she said that she flunked the poly and essentially LE called her a liar to MSM.

This doesn't excuse anything but I would now wonder if things in the affidavit are lies by LE if i remembered things differently.

Just an example, i had a conversation with my doctor about something he said that really bothered me. I took it as a snarky nasty comment and confronted him on it later. Imagine my shock when he said 1. he doesn't remember saying it and 2. that he isn't normally a sarcastic type of person so doesn't think he did. I felt like i landed in the twilight zone. What was huge to me, he denied and didnt' remember right to my face. The weirdest part is I felt he was telling the truth, he really did see it totally differently and couldn't comprehend my view since in his mind it never happened or if it did, wasn't what I saw it as.

Billie may think something didn't happen (threat to hailey for example) because a year later she remembers it as just a fight or a threat to her and not a big issue while the affidavit says the opposite and knowing LE lied about the LDT to the public she may assume they are lying again because she has the bad memory OR she may assume other things they say are lies since she knows they will lie. From her perspective lying about her to MSM is going to be the same as on an affidavit, legally apples and oranges but all she knows is they lied about what she said.

just a thought..and why there is such tension between them even if she has nothing to do with it. And lets be honest, they did make quite a point of how they never told her the results of the LDT and actually were angry with her in my view..its how it came across.

and NG and MK in a round about way, called them liars about this

Let me see if I can explain this where it makes sense.

I play a game on X-box. I get so far in it, then exit out. Someone else wants to play this same disc (game). They would sign in under their name, or start a new game, or resume a game they had previously. If someone were to resume my game and play it, unless they didn't save their progress, which can be hard as a lot of these games have automatic save points, that is going to irk me. It's kind of like an X-box etiquette no-no to play on someone else's game.

I do know on at least some of the games I have played, such as Fable, the memory shows how long I have played, no matter how many times I have turned it off and on. If my son were to play Fable on this X-box as well, starting his own game on it, it would keep separate track of how much time he played. I would guess, but don't know for sure, I could go in myself and find the dates and times record of everytime I played, but a techie should be able to find that in the memory pretty easy.
Lanie, if you abandon a game in the middle of play, does the game automatically pause after awhile. Or does the timer continue to run as though you were actually playing?

I wonder if Hailey is located somewhere SA can see from his porch.

I think the opposite...and that is why he is so overly confident. I think he has her somewhere totally different and he is likely wearing that same smirk on his face because he know that they will not find her where they are looking.

I also think that he may be getting some more pleasure out of the attention that 'he' is getting because of all the bears that they are hanging up. They are doing it to 'remind' him that they won't quit, but I can imagine him chuckling at each time they hang another one because he thinks that he is so brilliant and that he will never get caught.

All of this, of course, is pure speculation....

And don't forget the cousins missing sister[since November].

Apparently [ according to CZ] that mystery has been cleared up. The sister was originally from New Mexico, ran away in November TO Texas. So she is alive and well and now living there in same town as her brother. [ SA's cousin.]

Im working on a map for the 2hours 28 missing on his cell phone... I want to encompass an area that covers all areas if he left Hailey home at 6:56AM but didnt get to Mom until 9:38AM...

The problem I have is we are not sure ...he could have been at his moms for several hours before turning his phone back on... but this would show the largest area that needs to be searched if SA used this time to do so...

Do anyone have any thoughts about this?

There is a SAR thread in the Parking Lot. Go there. They have a ton of maps and search areas mapped out based on the cell phone pings, lack of coverage, etc.

Im working on a map for the 2hours 28 missing on his cell phone... I want to encompass an area that covers all areas if he left Hailey home at 6:56AM but didnt get to Mom until 9:38AM...

The problem I have is we are not sure ...he could have been at his moms for several hours before turning his phone back on... but this would show the largest area that needs to be searched if SA used this time to do so...

Do anyone have any thoughts about this?

Have you checked the SAR thread on Hailey? They've got quite a few maps going:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125084"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Interesting point. So where did the info come from that this family had no internet in the house?

Hmmmm...could that be perhaps from the same source that has provided many, many inconsistencies in this case?

Come to think of it...the only thing consistent in the 'stories' has been their inconsistency with the truth.

I think this family must have been able to get internet in that house, one way or another...too many devices we are hearing about, and I find it hard to believe SA would have been able to go without internet. Maybe they did not have a printer, i.e. Billie printing out their bedtime stories at work...

His mother's computer was taken and his laptop.It's illegal,but people can pick up other people's internet,if it's not secure,even if they don't have internet themselves.

IIRC, she is staying in Dunn with her mother, which kind of doesn't make sense since son, DD, is still in school - and she didn't have her car. Maybe her mom was taking DD to school? I dunno..

Where did you read / hear this? I've only read / heard that HE is staying in Dunn w/ his gm?
<snipped>
...the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, has been holed up in home in the town of Dunn since failing a polygraph exam last week. He, along with other persons of interest in the case, is under 24-7 surveillance by law enforcement.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331756

Fellow volunteer, [redacted by me], said SA sits outside on the front porch of the home where he's staying and watches the group search for Hailey.
Volunteer Searchers added more bears and ribbons along the bridge in Dunn near where SA is staying. They said they want it to serve as a constant reminder of Hailey.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=331886

(There are more links...just posting these 2 from yesterday's articles)

BD said early on that she did not have a computer in the house and then later said there was no internet. CD (dad) has also said he does not have internet access.

Probably a few years back there was internet service and even a computer (I'm thinking laptop - but whatever). Computer breaks, no money to fix it, no money to buy another, cancel the internet - saves more money, hence no connection at present.

It has been said that Hailey went to the library to get on the computers and I'm sure she had friends to had computers and internet.

But sometimes wasn't she posting onto FB at 6:30 in the morning? Maybe that was done when she was spending the night at a friend's do you think?

If we had more answers we could rule in or out most things. What was the day like Tuesday? Did they "get up like normal", did he act like he was going to work? Where was he when Billie said he came "rushing home"? It's like she skips part of the story. You know they talked about this between themselves...is the part she's skipping over the part that would hang him for sure? Just like the first reports being 1 pm, not 3. And Billie saying she didn't know until Wed. that he got home at 3 not 1......excuse me? That would have been the first question asked, when did you see her. I can't imagine how frustrated LE must be with the two of them.

And my first thing to do would have been to scoll her cell phone and see who her daughter had been talking to and when on Monday.....

If DD can text from that phone Im guessing you can redail numbers also...

Being a member of websleuth has taught me so much.... and the second thing I would do is come here and ask for help;)

Sorry to continue to post transcripts--hope ya'll don't mind, but I think it's good to go back and look again at what BD said:

GRACE: To Billie Dunn, you`ve known him for, what, almost three years now? Did he have an anger management problem?

B. DUNN: No, ma`am. He did have a problem with one of the guys he worked with, but didn`t have a problem with Hailey.

GRACE: Have you questioned him again, Billie, about her disappearance? Have you gone over what happened that night?

B. DUNN: Yes, because I don`t know where my daughter is.

GRACE: And what did he say?

B. DUNN: I haven`t been talking to him much. He lets me know he loves us and he misses us. I just haven`t talked to him a lot. Tells me I know him --

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Well, let`s go back over what he said. Tell me what he said about her disappearance again.

B. DUNN: He said Monday he went to Big Springs, stayed at his mom`s, came home in the afternoon and got home around 3:00, and Hailey left shortly after that, around 3:15. He didn`t see her much at all. She just told him that she was going to go over to her dad`s and go to [MB]`s and stay the night.

First of all---did you go back and ask him or not? She said she did and then when NG asks what he said, he said she hasn't talked to him much. Also, if he didn't "see her much at all," you'd think he wouldn't notice those earring (if it was him that noticed).

YES ... and perhaps a little green monster?

Bingo!!! I think we have a winna here!!!!!

I forgot all about that. Now, did Billie say that in MSM or to CZ? TIA

I lived in Florida also and Ted Bundy did meet old sparky. I remember the morning he was executed. One radio station kept telling people to turn off their electrical appliances to make sure there's enough juice to do the job. Of course they were trying to be funny. I think Florida retired old sparky a few years ago. Texas does have the death penalty. I think Texas is up at the top as far as executions. My cousin was executed in Texas a few years ago.

A Bit OT-- I was in college in Auburn University in Alabama when he killed/injured the sorority girls in Tallahassee and followed his trials once he was caught. Yes, he was executed by old sparky -- I believe the National Enquirer actually published a photo of his upper body following his death and you could see the burn marks (black areas) on his head. I was glad he was executed --I could imagine what it was like to have a monster like him trolling your college dorm. Very sad.

Bundy was my introduction to true crime. Although my gut says one thing, my heart hopes and prays that Hailey is just a runaway.

exactly.......ask my DH what I am wearing right now........
he would never say what earrings I have on.........
I'd be lucky if he said jeans and a STEELER sweatshirt.......
Oh I'm sure he'd remember the STEELER sweatshirt! (*I have mine on too!*)

Apparently [ according to CZ] that mystery has been cleared up. The sister was originally from New Mexico, ran away in November TO Texas. So she is alive and well and now living there in same town as her brother. [ SA's cousin.]
No. The sister is now living in Snyder. The cousin lives in New Mexico. CZ said last night that the cousin was supposed to come to the area for Christmas but ended up not coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx