TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need one of those low-flying drones like they use in Afghanistan to fly over SA's stomping grounds.

Problem is, I can't shake the feeling that he would have put her underground in some kind of hidey-hole, cellar, or abandoned well. Think about it...he doesn't really have a home. SA just mooches off of his family or girlfriend. A guy like that is going to want a space to himself once in a while. He fantasizes bigtime about terrorizing and killing, and what would be more terrifying than being held underground in the middle of nowhere...a place that noone else knows about?

Infared doesn't work underground.

I think Texas EquuSearch has those "drones"!

We need one of those low-flying drones like they use in Afghanistan to fly over SA's stomping grounds.

Problem is, I can't shake the feeling that he would have put her underground in some kind of hidey-hole, cellar, or abandoned well. Think about it...he doesn't really have a home. SA just mooches off of his family or girlfriend. A guy like that is going to want a space to himself once in a while. He fantasizes bigtime about terrorizing and killing, and what would be more terrifying than being held underground in the middle of nowhere...a place that noone else knows about?

Infared doesn't work underground.

Wonder if part of their video library included the movie : The Lovely Bones
Your post reminded me of the movie. The neighbor guy built an underground space in a field the girl walked through on her way home from school. He got her to look at it one day, raped and then killed her. He placed her in an old safe, and threw it into a dump that was going to be bulldozed over. Regardless of the movie: I agree wholeheartedly with your post. I DO believe he has/had her somewhere that is hidden. Something underground, or a place very little known. And my gut has told it is somewhere that is dark and damp, and that is why they have not been able to find her. JMO

Just my opinion,but I personally don't think the short spurts of time she (or anyone really) spends on NG are indicative of her as a person or her day-to-day behavior.

Yes, I DO think she's staging her behavior,trying to appear strong and optimistic,most likely for the benefit of her son or other family members and friends watching the show. As well as for her own sanity. But the stark pale skin and huge bags under her eyes tell me she's a wreck inside. :(

Also consider that people appearing on the show are able to prepare themselves before going in front of the camera. And Billie is medicated with anxiety medication she's said in a past show so I can understand her "flat" effect for those reasons.

I could be totally wrong of course,but I just don't think we can judge someone comprehensively by a few well-prepared moments here and there on t.v, especially when they're medicated.

also we have to take into account she is an opiate user, and if she is going through withdrawals she'll look and feel even worse.

what took me as odd was when nancy asked her if she had anything to say to hailey, billie didn't say "we love you or we miss you" she told her to call 911.
i mean if you have a child missing, the first thing your going to want them to know is that you love them!

(nancy grace video is on sierra1947's channel on youtube)

BD is protecting SA in a large way. I think she is involved or is in the know of what exactly happened to Hailey. I think BD is protecting him and what-not in the media in the hopes that he won't throw her under the bus if and when he is arrested.

IMO

also we have to take into account she is an opiate user, and if she is going through withdrawals she'll look and feel even worse.

what took me as odd was when nancy asked her if she had anything to say to hailey, billie didn't say "we love you or we miss you" she told her to call 911.
i mean if you have a child missing, the first thing your going to want them to know is that you love them!

(nancy grace video is on sierra1947's channel on youtube)

She may look and feel worse because she's got a guilty conscience too and is very worried about what may happen to her. IMO

Actually I hadn't noticed how many female criminals were in that list of what she had printed out.

At least one an accomplice Debra Brown, so far I fond on my cursory study.
She helped her boyfriend kidnap, rape and murder a child. They went on a month crime spree. Unorganized serial killers.
They called her a good girl gone bad after meeting her bf. Think Natural Born Killer movie. So in "love" and dangerous.

BD is protecting SA in a large way. I think she is involved or is in the know of what exactly happened to Hailey. I think BD is protecting him and what-not in the media in the hopes that he won't throw her under the bus if and when he is arrested.

IMO

BD comes off so cold about Hailey. I dont get that warm fuzzy feeling from her. Im not sure who is doing the protecting. Could be that SA is just the clean up boy.I believe something happened in that house on Mon night and it could have been an accident. IDK. But I think they both know what happened to Hailey. jmo

Yes, the child was young - IIRC 4-ish. Mom was a druggie and although tried the best she could - there were "questions". Little girl disappears - without a trace.

Ending - it was the police chief (played in the movie by Morgan Freeman) that he had the child kidnapped because his child had died years ago and he felt he could give this darling little girl a better life.

It was quite an interesting crime.

I remember hearing Ben Affleck (he produced the movie) interviewed about the story and how he felt he had to make the movie BECAUSE of the way the crime went down.

ETA: I just realized I needed a little clairification. I am in no way saying ANY member of the local LE did this. That was not what I was getting at. It couldh ave been someone that clearly saw what a hello life Hailey had and wanted to help her.

Thanks for explaining that Wise!

This is the type of thing I was wondering about...connections between someone with influence in how the investigation was initially pursued who would not want outsiders "messing around" in their business! Not saying it's anyone in particluar, but it seems to me that a pervert could expect get away with just about anything in a small town filled with long time friends, a thriving drug culture, sex offenders, blood relations, grudges, secrets and gossip. Add to that a very poor economy and an overworked, understaffed, conflict-ridden police department and you've got yourself the perfect recipe for getting away scott-free. MOO!

BD said the other day that she went home, went to CD's, went to friend's of Hailey's and then went to the police station.

So she has changed that story.

She also said when she went home, that Shawn came and met her there, before she went to the PD.

I was really surprised yesterday when I was reviewing her friend's posts to see she had posted that Billie did not go home, and did not speak with Shawn before going to the PD.

Lots of story changes.

She also said when she went home, that Shawn came and met her there, before she went to the PD.

I was really surprised yesterday when I was reviewing her friend's posts to see she had posted that Billie did not go home, and did not speak with Shawn before going to the PD.

Lots of story changes.

There were a few other inconsistencies in that friend's post too. DD was in and out of the house that Monday? Hmm.

Anyhow, this is all coming from BD and she can't keep her story straight.

Seriously, she's impeded the investigation and it has not helped to find Hailey. On purpose.

Lots of story changes.

Well, wasn't SA at work, as far as she knew?

As far as TES goes...I have to think there is some bad blood somewhere, it makes no sense not to have them searching, none.

I still can not understand why they have not brought in TES to search. It is beyond me. MOO

Maybe now that KlaasKids and Laura Recovery have left, and the number of searchers is declining, the door will be open for them to come in.

It makes me wonder .......
when B said she looked into H's room before she left for work, and THOUGHT she saw H, but did not ACTUALLY walk over to her bed and ACTUALLY SEE her....and says she did this to.....EASE HER MIND....

But she said she did not actually SEE her....so how could she have EASED her mind H was even....in the bed???? just seen covers...and not looked AT her????

My thoughts on that statement have been turning over and over in my head...

Did she say that....to give...the "timeline" of her missing...somewhere between Sunday night when she was playing XBOX...to the next morning???....and B IS involved???

OR...

Did B turn in first....heard something...in the night...wondered if it was H....and THEN in the am check her room to see if she was in there....????...TO EASE HER MIND..she was in her bed...and not elsewhere....???

IMO...IF B is innocent of H's disappearance....she FELT a NEED to check on H that A.M.....Either she heard something in the night.....S got out of bed in the night......SOMETHING caused her to check on her....TO EASE HER MIND...

Her comment of...TO EASE MY MIND....IMO....means something...is the answer to something....is the key to something...

Did B ever explain to NG...why the need to ease her mind???

Or has explained to the media...???

It would be interesting if MK asked her....why she felt the need to see H....TO EASE HER MIND..
With Mk there with her, It will also be interesting to see if MK can convince her to take another poly to clear herself.....It is my understanding, so far...she hasn't...

I hereby request and grant my permission to bring in TES to search for me should I ever go missing, no matter what anybody else wants or says.

Just in case. :)

Should we get a notary to make this legal? :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members