DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brought over from previous thread - wasnt sure how to do it:

Originally Posted by debirlfan
Any medical folks on here?

If BD (and/or SA) were undergoing withdrawal, might a doctor prescribe the anti-anxiety meds to help with that?

If they were in withdrawal, or in beginning stage withdrawal, and a doctor was aware of it... I do not think he would prescribe an anti-anxiety, as it doesn't do much for the cravings. They have medication for pain pill addicts that stops the withdrawals, the cravings, and can help someone who truly wants to stop the addiction.

Seems to me that with BD telling CZ that SA was home all day long Monday with HD, that she already knew he was not working.

Which takes me back to my theory that Hailey met her demise between 6:30-9am on Monday. MOO

Seems to me that with BD telling CZ that SA was home all day long Monday with HD, that she already knew he was not working.

Yes...this is one of the things that stuck out for me...this was posted on Dec. 31st, the week before Billie went on NG...

There isn't any information about how he spent the money he earned either, the point is that it is presumptious to assume that other people are paying for his living expenses simply because it is their property. You don't know how they share money in the household.

For example, my brother and I pay for much of my mom's living expenses. On paper she has a car, property, medical, cable etc etc., and appears to be paying for it but we are the ones who foot most of the bill. In the old days when my dad was still alive and working, both of them worked. Everthing was in my dads name but my mom was the one that handled all of the money and made most of the decisions in that regard. So you can't tell what is going on in a family situation simply by looking at who owns what.

Ahhh, now I understand! You are correct, it would be a leap if there were no information available about their finances.

Billie and Clint still own the house that Billie and SA were living in. She has stated in an interview that she paid all of the bills herself without taking any money from SA, and that she recieved no child support from Clint. SA and Clint were interviewed several times and I never heard either man say Billie was wrong about that. It was my impression that Billie was okay with that arrangement; nevertheless, the info is not based solely upon the fact that SA lived in Billie's home.

This was Redcat's first post Dec. 31-
(partial post)
It is widely believed Hailey is with an older boyfriend and that they are in hiding for whatever reasons. But foul play has not been ruled out either.

Why was this widely believed?

OT Packers going to the Super Bowl. Going to be the Jets and the Packers. jmo

That is so utterly mind-blowing to me that it could go on that long saying *to LE* that it was 1pm, and it be a 'mistake'.

When stressful things happen, we talk about them over and over - on the phone, to people stopping over. So the story was retold over and over and over for *5 days* and all that time, 1pm was being said, and not once did Shawn say - oh wait! no, honey! it was 3:15pm.

How could that possibly have happened?

The "She said 1pm because she had just assumed that BF came home at lunch on Monday - she never asked him, and didn't stop at her house or talk to him before she went to the PD." is equally telling IMO. She was making stuff up without checking to see if it was true by her own admission if that is to believed.

PLEASE NOTE:

IF YOU WANT TO POST AS A PROFESSIONAL (MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE) YOU NEED TO BE VERIFIED:

wsverify@xmission.com

Include:
Your name
Your Websleuths name
Your profession and a copy of your license or website where it can be viewed
Your address
Your phone number and best time to contact you

Only Tricia (the owner of Websleuths) and myself, an administrator, have access to that email. Your information is kept strictly confidential from anyone else.

this question has been gnawing at me too!

These questions have been gnawing at me....To the Locals...Redcat???

Who is SA's cousin who is also missing/runaway?

What was her age? Has her name been printed in MSM?

When did she runaway/becoming missing? How long ago? weeks, months??

Where was she last seen? Did SA have a close relationship with her?

Why has this person NOT received the media attention that Hailey has?

Could SA have had any part in her disappearence also?

Would someone please give he some answers to these questions? I know she was discussed a gzillion threads ago. I tried to search for info on her but came up empty.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY AND ALL MISSING PERSONS HOME!

I wonder if Billie gets any type of aid and that is why she stressed that SA does not contribute and that she does not receive child support? She must have taken quite a paycut when she had to change jobs...it doesn't really matter either way, I guess, except to possibly profile SA a little better...

Regarding the pages that BD printed out at work, isn't it possible that SA gave her a flash drive and asked her to print it? Maybe he didn't have a printer.

O/T - We won!!! This city will be crazy tonite!!! I'm staying off the streets.

These questions have been gnawing at me....To the Locals...Redbird???

Would someone please give he some answers to these questions? I know she was discussed a gzillion threads ago. I tried to search for info on her but came up empty.

She ran away from NM and ended up in TX, Snyder I think, and is fine. She was missing like a week if i remember correctly.

These questions have been gnawing at me....To the Locals...Redbird???

We were told she was found and safe, but I don't remember any of the details, not an abduction.

I keep thinking about this LDT. You know they asked Shawn and Billie if they killed Hailey and they must have passed those questions or it would be listed in the affidavit for the warrant here. What does that mean?...

This makes me wonder about them releasing the news after the polygrahps that Hailey maybe in hiding. This was on the 12th. After the affidavit.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/10/ng.01.html

Late last night Kimster challenged us to do some more sleuthing on SA's electronic footprint (and many found some interesting tidbits like posts by cousins, land owned by relatives...). I didn't find anything interesting when searching his user name and "horror movie masks", but did get linked over to the band Slipknot's website. SA has called them his favorite band and one of the members has a side business with the masks (like the horror ones they wear on stage, link below). Interesting, but nothing useful.
http://www.slipknot1.com/

I wonder if there is anything still out there in cyberspace that could provide clues to Hailey's whereabouts? It sure took him along time to remove his stuff from youtube and myspace after he became a focal point of the investigation (like he wanted people to see it, until he lawyered-up). I don't think he'd be able to delete comments on other public sites like MM, but not sure anything else public would be worth sleuthing anyway.

I keep thinking if it's even remotely possible that Hailey is alive and being held captive like in some of SA's favorite movies and BD's true crime stories, wouldn't LE have pretended not to be eyeballing them in hopes that they'd do something or contact someone that would lead to Hailey? Did LE rule out runaway early on, but the intense media attention and LE bashing forced them to admit there was a criminal investigation underway as well? As much as I wish we knew the other POIs, probably best we don't - let them get comfortable and slip up. I just want Hailey found like yesterday, like everyone else, and feel helpless...

I dont think he could delete them either but I wondered if he updated his email account information if the email address linked to the account would change in the search results so that the post would now be associated with the newer email address??

I wonder if Billie gets any type of aid and that is why she stressed that SA does not contribute and that she does not receive child support? She must have taken quite a paycut when she had to change jobs...it doesn't really matter either way, I guess, except to possibly profile SA a little better...

If she receives any assistance it won't matter if he contributes or not, if he lives there, all of his income is counted in with hers to figure out how much as a family they receive.

If she receives any assistance it won't matter if he contributes or not, if he lives there, all of his income is counted in with hers to figure out how much as a family they receive.
IF she's declared him as living there, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine