TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimately, I took cz's hint to go back to the beginning to mean: go back to my first post and look again at the "gray" areas.

At any rate, re-reading her posts now is a very interesting thing to do if you haven't done so recently.

How can we? According to a post in the last thread CZ requested some of her posts be removed :(

Guys until more POIs are named we can't be sluething people or making comments about their possible involvement. This thread has been full of baiting today.

Baiting is when you drop hints about something you want to post but know it shouldn't be.

Let's elevate our posting please.

I cannot understand what Billie saw in SA. We, the scrutinizing public, have not been told/shown anything that shows positive character attributes. He's 25, had previously lived with mom or grandma, no running vehicle of his own, Mom pays cell phone and he didn't contribute financially to BD's household. He looks like quite the moocher to me.

That had to have been a mistake. She was discovered missing around 1pm Tuesday, but left the house (per SA) at 3:15 the day before. He claims he got to the house around 3pm, which is supported by the pings. Hailey didn't like him much, so she high-tailed it out of there shortly after he arrived to visit with Baby C until it was time to go to MBs (or wherever she was headed).

MOO

No it's not supported by any pings we know about. Only that he left his mom's at 2:40. We don't have ping info for after that. And it takes longer than 20 minutes to get from Big Spring to C.City, actually he would have been pushing it to even get there by 3:15. Not to mention the fact........CD and his GF say she did not come by there.

I TOTALLY agree as a mother, my first stop would have been MB's not the CCPD...
My issue with MB's mother saying she didn't know what BD even looked like until NG, I find that very odd living in such a small community, having a child the same age, even if the girls had not been friends, would she never have seen BD at any store, school function, community function???? KWIM... BD lived there almost her entire life?

I don't think not knowing her is all that strange given that BDs kids were apparently running wild with little or no parental supervision. They probably had seen each other before (its a small town) but didn't know who the other was. If it was routine for HD to take off and overnight with just leaving a message, and BD was cool with that then I doubt she was doing any checking at all.

What is odder however is that MB had apparently overnighted at HDs home on more than one occassion until the mother found out they were roaming the streets at night. And after that further stays were nixed. That means she didn't have a good idea who HER daughter was spending time with either if she had never met or spoken to BD.

I keep thinking about this LDT. You know they asked Shawn and Billie if they killed Hailey and they must have passed those questions or it would be listed in the affidavit for the warrant here. What does that mean?

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/galleries/2011/jan/12/affidavit-search-dunns-phone/23333/

SA's LDT showed deception in that he may know where Hailey is. Time is of the essence for Hailey's sake. Is there no legal way now to press SA for more answers?

Quoting myself here... but if they ARE following some out-of-state leads, I believe IF Hailey is out-of-state then she may be alive. I just don't think someone would go to another state to hide her body when Texas is like...um... pretty big, kwim?

Does anybody think that whatever SA/BD did to HD, that they somehow were going to get money for it? Does that make sense?? Like making a movie of the deed?? Reason I am asking is, that would explain on some level why SA quit his job. He knew he would getting a large sum of money.

MOO/JMO/ and all that stuff.

Possibly SA met a guy from another state on the web and the guy offered $$ for a young female. That is a horrid thought, but a possibility.

That had to have been a mistake. She was discovered missing around 1pm Tuesday, but left the house (per SA) at 3:15 the day before. He claims he got to the house around 3pm, which is supported by the pings. Hailey didn't like him much, so she high-tailed it out of there shortly after he arrived to visit with Baby C until it was time to go to MBs (or wherever she was headed).

MOO

BBM

I think that whatever happened to HD, that it was done before 3:15. Because, by 4:00, DD was pounding on the locked door and crawling through the window......where he caught SA in the house with a "deer in the headlights" look.

FB goes to the Parking Lot please. And no photos of minors. Also unless the person is a player in this case no we don't discuss, bait about or link to the FB even in the Parking Lot. Let's clean it up please.

SA's LDT showed deception in that he may know where Hailey is. Time is of the essence for Hailey's sake. Is there no legal way now to press SA for more answers?

Nope, not once they lawyer up. Or else we would have more answers for where Kyron, Gabriel, Haleigh is (etc....)

If there is anything to this lead, it pretty much rules out both Shawn and Billie... wouldn't you agree?

I don't think so. SA could have passed her off to his cousin or someone else in exchange for drugs or money. He could have a friend or family member who took Hailey out of state to get SA out of some kind of trouble. Maybe Hailey saw something SA didn't want BD to know about, so he called a buddy or daddy or cousin who helped get rid of her. Maybe he had molested her previously and worried she might be pregnant.

All MOO

NO more news on the searches today? How many showed up? Are they still out there?

Late last night Kimster challenged us to do some more sleuthing on SA's electronic footprint (and many found some interesting tidbits like posts by cousins, land owned by relatives...). I didn't find anything interesting when searching his user name and "horror movie masks", but did get linked over to the band Slipknot's website. SA has called them his favorite band and one of the members has a side business with the masks (like the horror ones they wear on stage, link below). Interesting, but nothing useful.
http://www.slipknot1.com/

I wonder if there is anything still out there in cyberspace that could provide clues to Hailey's whereabouts? It sure took him along time to remove his stuff from youtube and myspace after he became a focal point of the investigation (like he wanted people to see it, until he lawyered-up). I don't think he'd be able to delete comments on other public sites like MM, but not sure anything else public would be worth sleuthing anyway.

I keep thinking if it's even remotely possible that Hailey is alive and being held captive like in some of SA's favorite movies and BD's true crime stories, wouldn't LE have pretended not to be eyeballing them in hopes that they'd do something or contact someone that would lead to Hailey? Did LE rule out runaway early on, but the intense media attention and LE bashing forced them to admit there was a criminal investigation underway as well? As much as I wish we knew the other POIs, probably best we don't - let them get comfortable and slip up. I just want Hailey found like yesterday, like everyone else, and feel helpless...

How can we? According to a post in the last thread CZ requested some of her posts be removed :(

I may be wrong would have to re-read every thread but I have been following this from day one. The only post I THINK CZ requested be moved was about the dogs tracking because LE had not made it public yet. Billie thought she had talked about it and should not have since LE wanted to keep that close. She even said something about LE wanting to keep it close but she would go ahead and say something since Nancy asked about it.

Again I may be wrong but that is the only thing I remember CZ asking to be removed. If I am wrong maybe someone with better skills can reference the post.

Guys until more POIs are named we can't be sluething people or making comments about their possible involvement. This thread has been full of baiting today.

Baiting is when you drop hints about something you want to post but know it shouldn't be.

Let's elevate our posting please.

thus the reason I'm not posting, just reading ;) I think we've posted theories ad-naseum. We really need new info :(

That could be chalked up to differing definitions of "know" - I know who my next door neighbor is - I know her name and what she looks like - but I don't "know" her - I've never chatted with her/been in her house.

BD and the hairdresser may know each other as far as living in the same neighborhood/recognizing each other/possibly even kids play together and yet not "know" in the sense of being acquainted or friends.

Here is a great quote that uses the no/know words. It is quite thought provoking...

No God, No Peace.....Know God, Know Peace!

Kids today are texting using no instead of know. They use the short form because it is faster to type. As a former teacher...I think spelling skills are going to he!! in a handbasket. Teacher friends tell me that kids are now writing on tests and in essays, using the words that they use in texting.

I also went to a link for the C City Topix Forum and the spelling and grammer blew my mind. One poster kept using the word "dotter" and I finally realized that he was saying "daughter."

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER!

I have heard reports of perverts using the offer of money to keep a child from telling what they do to them. They pick a kid who has very little money but really needs it. The guilt feelings of having accepted money for sex keep the child from telling.

I wonder if SA ever replied " what are you going to do for me?" when Hailey asked for $10.00.

I just happened to get a library book about this little girl that gets molested, but thinks she will be arrested for it because she got money after.

"Gemma" by Meg Tilly is the book. It's a novel, but makes you realize how important time is. I can barely stand to read what happens to a little child at the hands of a sexual predator. I feel panic that we must find Hailey soon!

Just thinking about the "message" "sent out" to Hailey by BD...what do you think the motivation was by MK?? BD??LE??? It was not a message to HD (nothing was said directly to her). It was kind of a "duh" moment (call 911 in an emergency--OK). I'm sure LE has the phone on and powered in case there was a chance HD would call on it (or a possible kidnapper asking for ransom or something). I would think MK would've told her to talk TO HD...tell her you love her, demand that whoever has her bring her home, etc. (the usual things the mothers of a missing child would do..) Did LE just tell her to say something and then leave it to her to see if she messed up? It just seemed like a pointless moment---but it was plannned.....idk. Anyone?

Going give it a rest for awhile. Gonna check out some other sites to see if anything new has been discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay