TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting on the Memphis tip. I- 20, 30 & 40. 700 miles, app.11 hours.

So LE is branching out & following up... may this be a viable lead into bringing Hailey home.

IIRC BD said that SA cousin (masked guy) didn't come home for Christmas.
Does he live in Memphis? Could SA of kidnapped Hailey and met this guy or someone else 1/2 way??? on Tuesday when no one knew where he was????

I really want to know who had the bright idea to replace the couches at a time like that. Could be telling if, for instance, the new couch came from SA's family. Just saying...

Does he live in Memphis? Could SA of kidnapped Hailey and met this guy or someone else 1/2 way??? on Tuesday when no one knew where he was????

I don't think there would be enough time. That is a long way. jmo

I have no idea what I'm doing at this point. Time for a brownie.

Mmmmm... Brownies - did someone say brownies?

images

It has been said that he lives in New Mexico.

I'd be looking more in West Memphis (Arkansas) first. That's where all the truck stops are. If she ran away to Memphis, I'd be looking in the Cordova/East Memphis area.

BD and the sleepover

I find BD's lack of any firsthand knowledge before, during and after Hailey's sleepover with MB odd to say the least.

This starts with no permission from her mother. BD states that HD told SA that she was going to stop by her Dad's then spend the night with MB. Since when don't you have to ask? You just tell your Mom's bf.(?) How this would go in virtually 100% of homes that I know:

You ask permission (did not happen)

Once permission is granted the details are confirmed by a call. This is done parent to parent to verify with other family that this was a real invitation and not something the kids cooked up together. Call would confirm a departure time as kids would stay all the next day too. You don't want to tie up the host parents, or have your child wear out their welcome. (did not happen)

You would either pickup, or confirm that your child returned home on time. BD does say that she called home to check this, spoke with DD and he says that Hailey is not home yet. Next step? You would call host parents immediately! Why are they late? While on the phone you'd likely chat with other mother lightly making sure that behavior was good, and thanking them for the invitation. It's not the other mother's responsibility to make the child leave at the designated time, but they would likely mention why child was late.
(did not happen)

What does happen is that BD has DD call/text to get Hailey home. Huh? BD hears from son that Hailey is not there and did not spend the night. Now it's panic time. BD confirms that Hailey with did spend the night nor were there plans to do so with MB's mother, looks for her in locations that have not been disclosed and then goes to the police station to report her missing. I'd think that calling the police from your home in case daughter shows up would be the obvious thing to do, but people react differently in a crisis.

My point is that BD, almost too conveniently, has no personal knowledge of the details of any of this and she can honestly say this. JMO, but find the circumstances very strange.

I agree it seems strange, but it is possible that is how things are done there. When my daughter was young, we had a house with a pool and it was large with plenty of rooms. We always had other kids staying over. There was food, the pool, and they were always welcome. I would say 75% of the parents never called me, met me or even cared where their girls were going. I would get the parents numbers from my daughter, call and introduce myself, letting them know it was fine if their child stayed over. Some didn't even return my calls. I think as long as that kid was out of their hair they were happy. I was divorced and single then, but the parents wouldn't have known if I was a crazy person, a RSO or the situation was bad. When my daughter wanted to stay over, I always called and introduced myself, then when I took my daughter over, I went inside to meet the parents and talk for a bit. Every parent doesn't do that.

They didnt need much to get a search warrent . the officers memory is probably enough.

I do not believe there was a report filed. If they had that which Billie would have had to hand write the media would be all over it.

Well, if it is memory it could very easily be inaccurate.

I don't know if LE had looked at the couches or not...I am assuming they did. There was a couch and a loveseat in very poor condition. I had nothing to do with hauling them off....just posted what I knew.

Thanks you for telling us what you know, redcat.

I would assume, then, that you mentioned this to LE (that your friend had them hauled away) since getting rid of your furniture when your child is missing is a GIANT RED FLAG.

Did BD approach your friend? Did your friend think it was odd that they were redecorating at this particular point in time? Do you?
tia!

Well, if it is memory it could very easily be inaccurate.

They had the 911 calls to and it is inaccurate according to the complaint in the 911 call.
Billie did not say in the call Hailey was threatend. She said it was her and clint.
So with no report the information presented to us is questionable in its present form.(the affidavit statement about the threats)
So who do we believe SA or BD?

Well how interesting,another similar tip in HaLeigh's case,a sighting in Tennessee.

I agree it seems strange, but it is possible that is how things are done there. When my daughter was young, we had a house with a pool and it was large with plenty of rooms. We always had other kids staying over. There was food, the pool, and they were always welcome. I would say 75% of the parents never called me, met me or even cared where their girls were going. I would get the parents numbers from my daughter, call and introduce myself, letting them know it was fine if their child stayed over. Some didn't even return my calls. I think as long as that kid was out of their hair they were happy. I was divorced and single then, but the parents wouldn't have known if I was a crazy person, a RSO or the situation was bad. When my daughter wanted to stay over, I always called and introduced myself, then when I took my daughter over, I went inside to meet the parents and talk for a bit. Every parent doesn't do that.

Last summer, I walked by my kitchen window and saw some kids playing in my fenced in backyard. I had no clue who they were and I ended up putting a lock on my back gate.

They had the 911 calls to and it is inaccurate according to the complaint in the 911 call.
Billie did not say in the call Hailey was threatend. She said it was her and clint.
So with no report the information presented to us is questionable in its present form.(the affidavit statement about the threats)

And in SA's 911 he mentioned BD,CD and a brother,is it DD,BD's brother or how many people did he threaten?

Isn't the house Billie and Clint? Hmmm my exs would never had went for that? Okay going back to finding Hailey:innocent:

Yes...but don't forget that CD had a new girlfriend who was pregnant, too...not too much room for him to complain about BD moving a man in, I would think.

Is there an option c) none of the above? ;)

It seems as if there might be more to that day, either more 911 calls that haven't been released, or a visit to a station by either BD or SA. I'm basing it on the somments made by LE insinuating that BD had been calling them/bothering them all day.

??

It is Websleuth new Physical Fitness program to keep all of our bodies in shape from sitting at our computers too long! :innocent:

OT so hope it's OK to say. grandmaj you are so funny! :floorlaugh:

Have they been able to get warrants to search that land yet?

Probably not.

I'm kind of new at this sleuthing thing...but why is it so hard for them to get warrants to search areas known to be frequented by the one person whom they have named as an actual suspect? I don't get it...

Well it's good to know that so far BD has a well stocked home,different furniture,and the makings of a crimestory for tru tv.I only wish we knew where Hailey was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay