TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my daughter doesnt stay many places but the one place she does stay...she rarely takes anything and if she does..its shorts and a shirt to sleep in.
Keep in mind this friend lives maybe 2 blocks away
and the have been friends for 6 years and they wear the same size clothes

What about toiletries like a toothbrush etc?

I don't understand how what Shawn says means there is a discrepancy in what Billie says.

Shawn set "That raised some red flags to us."

Implying that he and Billie both were alarmed by the revelation that Hailey had taken nothing with her. Yet, Billie says the opposite.

Someone is lying.

That couch has been on my mind since I went to bed last night. I too am anxious to hear that redcat reported it to LE and if they are on top of it (well, not on top of the couch, but on top of the information!).

P.S. For those not here last night, go down to the parking lot if interested in the couch being discussed.

Mine too. Since learning this was Hailey sleeping place.....

LE now has the info on the couch, no confirmation on if they had already examined the couches or not.

LE now has the info on the couch, no confirmation on if they had already examined the couches or not.

Thanks redcat. On my way down to the basement, aka Vegas - as in what happens in the basement, stays in the basement. ;)

Shawn set "That raised some red flags to us."

Implying that he and Billie both were alarmed by the revelation that Hailey had taken nothing with her. Yet, Billie says the opposite.

Someone is lying.

Still not a discrepancy to me because what he says doesn't mean that is the truth about what Billie believes or that she was there when he said it.

Thanks redcat. On my way down to the basement, aka Vegas - as in what happens in the basement, stays in the basement. ;)

We can talk about the couches up here, we just can't have the pics and stuff up here.

And if isn't a big cover-up story, then look at how horribly someone has been treated while going through the worst moments of her entire life.

So maybe BD needs to focus her time back on getting herself cleared of suspicion??? Taking another polygraph test???

Still not a discrepancy to me because what he says doesn't mean that is the truth about what Billie believes or that she was there when he said it.

It's a discrepancy because Shawn is implying Billie believed it was a red flag, yet Billie contradicted him.

It's Shawn's account that isn't adding up here. HIS discrepancy.

I'm anxious to hear from redcat....hopefully she can tell us if LE knew about the couch.

It is my belief, which is not confirmed, that the couch in question was "adopted" rather than being taken to the dump, and the police know where to find it. I am sorry that I am unable to provide a source.

I still find it very curious that they would be getting rid of the couch right now...

ok my daughter doesnt stay many places but the one place she does stay...she rarely takes anything and if she does..its shorts and a shirt to sleep in.
Keep in mind this friend lives maybe 2 blocks away
and the have been friends for 6 years and they wear the same size clothes

Does your daughter ever take Cds, laptop, Ipods, her purse, cell phone anything personal.... when staying over....

Mine took everything....still does...one thing she took was a blankie/throw cover thing....If she was gone it was gone LOL

I remember Billie saying in the beginning that it wasnt unusual for Hailey to take nothing... but then later on in some later NG show ....she told NG... paraphasing...she was worried cause she didnt take anything....

Im was thinking not worried if going to a friends but worried if she was a runaway....not to take her cash, jacket, personal items...made Billie think Hailey didnt run away... JMO

And if isn't a big cover-up story, then look at how horribly someone has been treated while going through the worst moments of her entire life.
And if it isn't a big cover-up story, she could have avoided all of this...by telling the straight-up truth, not deflecting, etc.

It's a discrepancy because Shawn is implying Billie believed it was a red flag, yet Billie contradicted him.

It's Shawn's account that isn't adding up here. HIS discrepancy.

I doubt Shawn has a clue about what HD takes with her when she spends the night with her friends. But it still goes back to whether he was referring to her running away or spending the night with her friend.

I also wanted to add something about the taking toiletries ect for a sleep over
My daughter is 12 and while she cares about her appearance when she is at school...outside of school she could care less what she has on or if she is dirty ect.
This is a maturity thing I am sure. When she starts taking 2 baths a day and changing clothes 10 times I know to worry about boys...lol ANyways depending on Haileys maturity these things may not have been important to her so I can see where it wouldnt be unusual not to take anything

also note...I think the sleepover story is bogus but wanted to throw a different angle out

OK let's get back to our sleuthing and get off of finger pointing depending on which side of this you are on.

I don't want to see any more of that. If you feel something is a TOS violation use your alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member