TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/31/mother-missing-colorado-city-teen-provides-copy-ti/
"Regarding the naming of other people of interest, Kampfer said officials are following several leads, including two leads involving people."

If only two leads involve people, what do the other leads involve?

"Billie Jean Dunn said she felt compelled to make the statement to defend herself from "ridiculous accusations and slander" as a result of her words being misrepresented in the media."

"But, Kampfer said, identifying the other people whom investigators are looking into might result in those people fleeing or tampering with evidence. He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them."

BD doesn't like what people are saying about her. BD originally wanted to name the mysterious threat-making POI, even though it might further endanger her missing daughter. I don't know who talked her out if it, but I'm glad they did, for HD's sake.

:cow:

:abduction:

Okay, running with this thought....what if SA harmed Hailey, had his coveralls on, realizes that he can't show up to work with whatever is on those coveralls, panics, goes to work...minus coveralls...cleans out his locker and leaves. Maybe he was planning on taking off, but then changed his mind because that would look REALLY suspicious, and decided to try to act innocent. While he's out formulating his new plan of action, gets rid of the coveralls in the landfill? :dunno:

I wish we knew from his employer if he indeed turn in his coveralls. It was never mentioned in the affidavits (as well as the locker). Even if they were turned in I am sure they would have been laundered by the company now or disposed of. :( Now this makes me think these coveralls were a key piece of evidence that has slipped through the cracks.

From your link. Did we not say this?

He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them.
We sure did, G'ma. Over and over and over. Maybe she'll explain her rationale to us in her next presser.

This article says she was talking about Clint when she got all snippy about donations and keeping jobs, etc.

where does it say that? i've read it twice, and still don't see where it said she "got all snippy about donations and keeping jobs.:"

i feel sorry for her, no matter what she says, everyone wants to put words in her mouth.

RED above.

Two leads involving people. What's that supposed to mean? Wouldn't most leads involve people? I guess you could get a lead like that poster last night that saw a trash bag off the highway. I just don't get how these people talk.

Maybe PK and BD attended the same English class? IMO, they seem to speak the same language.

So what did BD accomplish by giving the press conference? Exactly what did she say that cleared up any misunderstandings? Maybe I need to go back and listen again?

It would have cleared up a lot if say, oh, I lived in Bizarro Worldo. I, however live in a place called reality. jmo

I can't imagine feeling the need to set the record straight with the MEDIA if my child was missing. jmo

where does it say that? i've read it twice, and still don't see where it said she "got all snippy about donations and keeping jobs.:"

i feel sorry for her, no matter what she says, everyone wants to put words in her mouth.

If I had meant to quote Billie, I would have used quotation marks. After her presser, we were wondering if she was talking about Clint. IMO, she was being snippy about the donations and keeping jobs. IMO.

BBM

I understood HD was wearing flip flops? Would she be wearing socks?

MOO
If she was in bed when SA came home early that A.M. and more than likely being Xmas vact. she was in bed asleep, I could believe she had on socks and no flip flops ! JMO

Back to the coveralls... now a mysterious coworker of SA's who stole his coveralls is going to appear somewhere. (sorry - I couldn't resist)

Oh Lordie...you guys are on thread #52...RL has been calling & I haven't been on to read the last 3 threads...

So SA went to "werk" to turn in his coveralls. Did this happen the morning that he smiled at his boss and bought the Dr. Pepper?

Guess I will have to stay on and figure this out....WOW it is 12:01 AM at my house.

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME

From your link. Did we not say this?

He said fear of potential retribution against the family by those named is a concern, as is the possibility someone might do something to harm Hailey or destroy evidence if they knew police were focusing on them.
Ok - I'm gonna think out loud on this for a moment.

They might be someone out there holding a live Hailey. LE doesn't want to tip their hand that they're onto this guy for fear of him harming her.

Ok - that makes sense.

But, if LE is aware of this guy - wouldn't logic follow that they would be watching this guy? And if they are watching this guy - how long would it take before he would lead them to Hailey - or at least where she is. He can't go that long without tending to her so how long is it going to take with LE watching him?

Then again, maybe LE can't find this guy. Just like BD said. IDK about that. FBI can find you in a heartbeat. They have "resources" that are vast and deep. To go off the radar - you have to live basically by cash only. Can't hit that ATM anywhere - they'll know. You have to keep moving - cheap hotels, driving alot, which means alot of gasoline stops. Wish we knew if the truck stops have been canvased informally asking about a certain type of vehicle or person description?

Its been over a month now. That's a long time if you're running - especially staying off the grid. Maybe hide in plain sight? Nope, you could do that here where I am - amongst the 1.2 million other people in my county - but not in a small town where LE knows what you look like.

It would be wonderful if Hailey was alive and being held. I just don't know what to think anymore.

Well I am logging off as confused as I was yesterday:(
Obfuscation....mind games...I want Hailey found!!!!
Thank you all for caring so much and helping me catch up.
God please let this girl be found and wrap your arms around her if she's cold.....

Now I'm beginning to think something happened during the night - while BD was sleeping. This timeline is tight that next morning. It's still possible that he did whatever he did Monday morning, when the cell phone pinged back at the house. But - I'm now opening up to the possibility that something happened during the night.

I do believe he was at his mom's when the phone was pinging there. But I think he probably went there to sleep/rest b/c he was tired from all of the activities of the night before. So why not nap at BD's instead? Because he wanted to distance himself from the crime scene as much as possible.

And, his mom's was closer to where he ended up to hide Hailey. JMHO

I think he went back to BD's house later to do check something or look for something - hence the 'deer' look.

bbm

I think he was looking for something, as well. Hailey was said to have been wearing flip flops when she *disappeared*.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/efforts-continue-find-hailey-dunn

“She didn’t take any shoes or boots,” Dunn said. Originally, she thought Hailey was wearing tennis shoes but discovered them in her daughter’s room. “It was cold and she was wearing flip flops. It’s what scares me the most.”

Why would this "scare" BD "the most"?

I wonder if one (or both) of the flip flops HD was said to be wearing had been misplaced when SA may have been disposing of evidence & SA went back to look for it/them?

At any rate - IMO, I believe SA was @ the house making sure any & all evidence had been collected & disposed of.

"There's not a minute that goes by that I'm not praying for you or crying, wishing you were in my living room," she said.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336996

ok...it's late and I'm probably overanalyzing...but could this statement be a freudian slip that whatever happened did NOT happen in the living room....because when Hailey slept on the couch in the living room she was safe...but once she stopped sleeping on the couch she wasn't safe anymore? (all IMO)

Now I'm beginning to think something happened during the night - while BD was sleeping. This timeline is tight that next morning. It's still possible that he did whatever he did Monday morning, when the cell phone pinged back at the house. But - I'm now opening up to the possibility that something happened during the night.

I do believe he was at his mom's when the phone was pinging there. But I think he probably went there to sleep/rest b/c he was tired from all of the activities of the night before. So why not nap at BD's instead? Because he wanted to distance himself from the crime scene as much as possible.

And, his mom's was closer to where he ended up to hide Hailey. JMHO

I think he went back to BD's house later to do check something or look for something - hence the 'deer' look.

IMO....if BD took any drugs...RX or illegal...She could have been sleeping hard enough that SA could have done away with Hailey during the night.

I still wish we knew WHERE DD was sleeping that night. If he was in the house....It would have been very hard for SA to harm her that night! KWIM

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME...missing for over a month is so sad!!

Every since she brought up those darn coveralls.....I can't get this image out of my head.

2n0qx5h.jpg

Disclaimer: Not SA, but it is a pic of Michael Myers from the movie Halloween whom SA admires.

Every since she brought up those darn coveralls.....I can't get this image out of my head.

Disclaimer: Not SA, but it is a pic of Michael Myers from the movie Halloween whom SA admires.

Eeeek lol warn me next time...:innocent:

Oh carp...I am going to have nightmares over that picture!!! Michael Myers gives me the creeps...

DEAR GOD...PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME SAFE & SOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member