TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they would put up video cameras facing the two streets when she does p.c.'s. I would like to know whose gawking at whats going on. Riding by on purpose, that sort of thing.
Keeping an open mind. moo

strange timing for a broken window .... imo

This is the most plausible explanation (to get rid of the coveralls) I've heard of to date to explain his reason for going to work for 10 minutes & then leaving.

IMO - LE needs to find those coveralls.

MOO

and maybe if he even grabbed another pair.

I wish they would put up video cameras facing the two streets when she does p.c.'s. I would like to know whose gawking at whats going on. Riding by on purpose, that sort of thing.
Keeping an open mind. moo

did you notice during the presser she was distracted several times by what seems to be people in the street?

did you notice during the presser she was distracted several times by what seems to be people in the street?

Lots of people driving by, making the block, slowing down..people were behind my truck watching..it was pretty busy.

strange timing for a broken window .... imo

a broken window? so far we've found 2. No, make that 3. The door, Hatcher saw the one on the left of the door, and in the picture you can see wood covering one on the right of the door

So the day that Hailey was reported missing, and Billie returned home from the police station around 3:00, no one had informed Shawn, yet that Hailey was missing.
As far as Shawn was concerned, Billie was still at work, correct?
Why on earth did Billie say that Shawn called her on her cell phone, around 3:00, and DD took the call and informed him what what was going on.
Why would Shawn not call her at work, as far as he knew that is where she was supposed to be, he knew she left the cell phone there for the kids.

Maybe he called her job before hitting up her cell phone.

Wise: As I was cruising through CC I took a detour and a looky loo and drove by the Dunn house on the 29th, right after it had come to light HD was missing, and there was a broken window to the North of the front door, it was IMO a round impact blow , with spider cracks going out from it, I made note about the window to my DH and the first thing he said to me when we watched NG and pictures of the house were on , I thought you said the window was broke ! And IBD the window was fixed, so I thought no more of it,figured a neighbor had fixed it due to the situation, but when BD made reference to that broken window today in the press, I said to DH , I told you the window was broken when I drove by on the 29th. So that makes me wonder WHY would BD make a point of saying HD broke it ! Perhaps she hit it with a basketball or perhaps she just hit it !! IMO I am going to comb through the first tapings of the house and see if there are any tapes of it being broken , then when it was fixed ! If anyone sees it first please post it !

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26358328/detail.html

about 1:30 in

Sorry to be confusing, but there are two doors right there in front? I thought the one with what looks to be a big square of brown cardboard is a window.

Dearest HD,

I am convinced you've gone to play with the other angels who were taken to soon. Flap your wings so that the searchers might hear you or shine your halo so that they might see you. Let them bring you home so that your soul can rest. As long as you do not have peace let those that have brought you harm not have peace either. People are looking just show them the way.

Sal

OT

That is one of the most heartfelt prayers I have ever read. Beautiful. "Flap your wings so that the searchers might hear you or shine your halo so that they might see you." How many mother's around the world who's child is missing pray that tonight? Your insight is so touching and brings tears to my eyes. May all of our lost be found. Bless you Sal.

I thought the same, and strange timing to quit your job. Lots of coincidences in this case.

and strange timing to happen to wanna chat with your girlfriend on the phone...

Ok..I may be able to find out for sure...I remember now a conversation with another girl that does some work for us, she did an interview with Billy before I did and I will have to find out the exact date. I remember her telling me that one of the ladies over at Billie's asked for her to help put glass in a window while she was there..and she said Billie said "Hailey was always breaking windows". She thought it was a bit odd, but when Billie mentioned it today at the pc it all came together for me, with Hailey and the basketball, etc.
And me to also !!! But on the 29th when I did a drive by there was a window broken to the left of the front door, one of the double panes window either the first one and possibly the second one !! I would take a LDT on that !! LOL Or pentathol might be a better ride !! I am going to need some of BD ativan if this mess doesn't start making sense and exact facts start coming together. IMO

Sorry to be confusing, but there are two doors right there in front? I thought the one with what looks to be a big square of brown cardboard is a window.

Yes there are 2 doors...it's hard to see, but the one with the wood showing through a screen door is blocked with a big ice chest and I don't assume it's used as an entrance.

why two front doors is it a duplex???

There are a few things that stood out to me from the BD timeline verson:

Stuff that is new to me that BD has never mentioned before:
--Today was the first mention of the TV being on at 6:20 a.m. (Did BD turn it off?)
--First time I have heard it mentioned that DD arrived home on the 27th with a friend.

Questions left unanswered just from today's statement:
Keep in mind these are just in response to BD's new statement. I am not saying what BD said is true, I am just responding to the ideas she put out there today.

--Since SA supposedly handed in his coveralls at work, where are they?--How long of a drive is it from G-MAs house in Dunn to Ma Adkins house in Big Spring?
--SA went to G-Ma's house but she wasn't home. So where was she at that time of morning?
--BD says that her and SA had been talking about him quitting his job. Why? And why is this just mentioned now? Why would he quit his job when they were broke?
--On Monday the 27th SA leaves for work at 5:30 a.m. but on the Tuesday the 28th he leaves with Billie at 6:30 a.m. What is his normal start time? Why the hour difference? On Monday BD is still unaware that SA has quit his job so why is he leaving an hour later? Why is he driving her when she normall gets a ride with a coworker?
--On Tuesday the 28th where does SA go after dropping BD off at work since he doesn't have a job to go to?

My biggest question that I can't figure out:
WHY is BD providing an alibi for SA? Why? I can't wrap my head around why she would do this. When I think about it I don't like what I come up with.

BBM:

Where I used to work, coveralls were put in a bin and picked up by a cleaning service. We had 100's of people working in the factory, so the clothing was never actually "turned in". Just wondering how many folks worked at SA's co. and if they shared this same type of protocol. You weren't supposed to take the coveralls home either - just put them in the bin at the end of the day, and put on a fresh pair the next day (done at our co. to avoid contamination).

Something to ponder --

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members