DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kwes.com/Global/link.asp?L=474268

Monday December 27, 2010

6:10 a.m. Shawn leaves work.

I find it very interesting here that she elaborates on this when she did not find out SA quit or was fired from his job until December 29th. Now she is making it part of the storyline in the timeline of events and now elaborates more on SA going to work to turn in his coveralls, etc.

See, every time she tells a story it is embellished more and more the next time she tells it.

And what I still don't get is why she makes his timeline hers. She has done this from the start. His timeline is his and should have nothing to do with hers. Which makes me believe more and more that she is a part of this story and alibi for a reason.

didn't Hailey just get those earrings for Christmas? If so, how could she have been wearing them for a week?

DUNN: But right now it`s not feeling good to me that I am going to be able to hold my daughter again, or that I am going to be waiting for her to come in from school, too.

This strikes me as an odd statement......if she worked 7-7, when did she EVER see Hailey come in from school? kwim??

If she worked 12 hour shifts, she only worked 3 or 4 days a week and that leaves plenty of other days for her to be home when Hailey got home from school.

didn't Hailey just get those earrings for Christmas? If so, how could she have been wearing them for a week?

From what I gather is that she may have received her gifts before Christmas. Example, the tv. Remember BD says that Hailey slept on the couch until a week before Christmas and then she got the tv for her bedroom.

BD stated in her press conference " I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas. There were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. Everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for".

This statement, speculation on my part, that Christmas gifts were opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. Why? because BD states "ON Christmas". That being said, Hailey could not have been wearing the earrings for a "week" prior to taking them out on Saturday night and setting them down by the couch at her Dad's house. JMO.

BD stated in her press conference " I want to start out by saying that there was no blowout on Christmas. There were no arguments or disagreements. Everyone was getting along fine. Everyone pretty much got exactly what they asked for".

This statement, speculation on my part, that Christmas gifts were opened on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning. Why? because BD states "ON Christmas". That being said, Hailey could not have been wearing the earrings for a "week" prior to taking them out on Saturday night and setting them down by the couch at her Dad's house. JMO.

BBM

I don't know why the wording of that comment bothers me so much.

SA says in the Jan 6 aff. that Hailey could be in Scurry.
BD mom lives in Scurry.
Saw mom for 15 min. (what did she see? did they wash up? crying?)
Drugs bought in Scurry.
is Scurry a clue or a red herring?

That's why I'm trying to figure out where the other earring is and whether BD was actually in possession of both of them or knew that both of them were accounted for when she threw that out there. Here is her explanation on NG....

GRACE: What can you tell me about that earring, Billie, the earring that was found on CD`s living room floor? Did it match what Hailey was wearing when she went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. I reported when she was missing that I thought she was wearing those red hoop earrings. She had been wearing them for about a week. She was actually trying to stretch out her earlobe, and I told her she could use those, but that`s the biggest she could go and she had been wearing them. And D found the earring on the floor whenever Clint and Naomi (ph) were moving out and brought it home.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

Naomi says DD came to her house on 12/27 and took the one earring that Naomi had found and put on a shelf. He took it to his mom and didn't say anything about taking it to Naomi (curious as to why DD noticed or did that). Then, sometime in early January, Naomi and Clint move out of the house and according to Billie, DD also finds another earring on the floor. So, sounds to me like each earring was retrieved by DD at Clint's house on different occasions and both are accounted for. So, why was finding the second earring at Clint's house (where it logically belonged) made to be such a mystery and released to the media? I have my opinion about the motive and source behind leaking it to the public.

Mostly I think the earring that was made such a big deal on NG is really off most peoples' minds. Only came up again because a caller asked about it in Clint's radio interview. After the initial NG hoopla, doesn't sound like LE or most of the public care about the earring - some of us just question why it was ever leaked to media at all...

Well according to NS they were recently pierced. A second hole maybe because she stated that her mom had let her get her "top lobe" pierced? Does anyone know if gauge earrings are used in the piercing process? If they are, then they may have been the ones used for the piercing and obviously it was done before Christmas Day.

MOO

MOO

Well according to NS they were recently pierced. A second hole maybe because she stated that her mom had let her get her "top lobe" pierced? Does anyone know if gauge earrings are used in the piercing process? If they are, then they may have been the ones used for the piercing and obviously it was done before Christmas Day.

MOO

MOO

Back when I owned a salon, the piercing gun only used the regular size earring.
I take this gauge earring as for the older piercing.
Gauges come in sizes to make the hole larger til it is large enough for the disc.
I said for the beginning that a 13 year old woudn't be disaplined for the pain.
13 you want things but chicken out. Saw it many times.

With the earrings.........was BD trying to throw CD and N under the bus as suspects????

Naomi says DD came to her house on 12/27 and took the one earring that Naomi had found and put on a shelf. He took it to his mom and didn't say anything about taking it to Naomi (curious as to why DD noticed or did that). Then, sometime in early January, Naomi and Clint move out of the house and according to Billie, DD also finds another earring on the floor. So, sounds to me like each earring was retrieved by DD at Clint's house on different occasions and both are accounted for. So, why was finding the second earring at Clint's house (where it logically belonged) made to be such a mystery and released to the media? I have my opinion about the motive and source behind leaking it to the public.

Mostly I think the earring that was made such a big deal on NG is really off most peoples' minds. Only came up again because a caller asked about it in Clint's radio interview. After the initial NG hoopla, doesn't sound like LE or most of the public care about the earring - some of us just question why it was ever leaked to media at all...

BBM

Now you see that is how I understood NS's explanation too. That DD had taken the one earring back on Dec 27th. But that doesn't make any sense. So BD had the earring before she even knew HD was missing but then added them to the description of what she was wearing? I think it was the following Monday, Jan 3rd that they are talking about. Or even the one after that. It didn't get put out to the media until Jan 19th.

And if everyone is talking about the same earring...where is the other one?

Does anyone remember what day cztgz announced that CD and NS had moved?

MOO

I guess this has been covered I too far behind to try and read all the posts but I have two questions :

Billie said in the PC that SA works normally at 7AM and if he is called in early she gets a ride to work...

But Monday is the first day back at work and somehow SA knew to come in early and she knows to ask someone for a ride....

Question #1 : When did SA get the call from work and when did she ask her friend for that ride?

Weird too going in early to just quit....but not so weird if you wanted to get something from work...and SA didnt quit, he didnt stay and work he just left
and I dont think turning in his coveralls is that important to qualify quitting...but it does add some more detail into Shawns story that day....

Coveralls being the reason he went into work...Not to turn in but to pick up....
Question #2-(2part question) Does LE have the coverall from his employer that he turned in?? and were anyone's coveralls missing either from the employer or other employee on Monday?
JMO

I don't know why, but for the past several days my Advanced Search is totally hosed. It's not bringing up things I *know* I've posted or seen. What a pain.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few things Billie has said:

- something about Hailey coming home whenever she's ready

- just before Klaas came to town, Bille said something(s) like 'my daughter not coming home' and/or 'my daughter not walking through the door' and/or 'I won't be waiting for' those things and/or 'I'm losing hope that I'll be' those things

I'm losing my mind looking for them, but usually when I post and ask for help finding something, I find it within a few minutes lol.

Any help appreciated.

TIA

SA also said in his video interview with P. Luong, "we're ready for her to come home". That struck me as very odd when I first heard it. Like, when weren't you ready?... I question whether SA (and possibly another) would have been very happy with the runaway theory, but Clint said no way and by his account started calling the media. Then there was effort to put the focus on LE for even considering runaway. Now that the investigation is primarily focused back at the person(s) last in the house with Hailey, appears possible that some would like us to strongly consider that Hailey did runaway and she should come home... Weird weird case...

SA video interview
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6058163&postcount=1023"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I guess this has been covered I too far behind to try and read all the posts but I have two questions :

Billie said in the PC that SA works normally at 7AM and if he is called in early she gets a ride to work...

But Monday is the first day back at work and somehow SA knew to come in early and she knows to ask someone for a ride....

Question #1 : When did SA get the call from work and when did she ask her friend for that ride?

Weird too going in early to just quit....but not so weird if you wanted to get something from work...and SA didnt quit, he didnt stay and work he just left
and I dont think turning in his coveralls is that important to qualify quitting...but it does add some more detail into Shawns story that day....

Coveralls being the reason he went into work...Not to turn in but to pick up....
Question #2-(2part question) Does LE have the coverall from his employer that he turned in?? and were anyone's coveralls missing either from the employer or other employee on Monday?
JMO

Thank you for bringing this back up. What I want to know is did SA normally wear his coveralls when leaving home to go to work? If so did he have them on tuesday to keep up the charade he still had his job. Hope that makes sense, (need coffee).

WARNING

You can discuss the actions, the statements, what MSM has reported about BD. You can support her statements of you can have an opinion that they are not conistent etc.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO IS POKE FUN AT BD OR MAKE JOKES ABOUT HER.

THIS GOES FOR ANY PLAYER IN THIS VERY SAD CASE.

Yes, those appear to be gauging earrings.

Okay..how old is BD?.. 33...What person who is of this age wants to gauge their earlobes? Why would an older person want long, flappy earlobes?

Well.... IF these are Hailey's earrings....Billie COULD be wearing them simply because she misses Hailey. Years ago, when someone very dear to me passed away, I started wearing his T-shirts. Sure I had my own, but wearing his just made me feel comforted in some way, as I missed him so much. When my beloved dog passed away from cancer, I tucked a lock of his hair in my little bible that I carry with me in my pocketbook.

Just a thought. MOO

ETA... Just re-read this.... want to add, like everyone else here I pray for a miracle that Hailey will be found ALIVE someway somehow!!! Just that when you're missing someone who isn't with you, it can be comforting to have something of theirs close to you.

Thank you for bringing this back up. What I want to know is did SA normally wear his coveralls when leaving home to go to work? If so did he have them on tuesday to keep up the charade he still had his job. Hope that makes sense, (need coffee).

Good question...he couldnt have turned them in on Monday then?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

GRACE: To Billie Dunn. You believe -- you told me that she was wearing those earrings over Christmas. Did she spend the night with her father Christmas evening?

DUNN: She did.

GRACE: Are you absolutely positive she had the earrings on Sunday, the next day?

DUNN: No, I`m not.

GRACE: So him saying --

DUNN: I noticed that she had taken them out.

GRACE: Yes. So him saying she left it there Christmas night is entirely possible, correct?

DUNN: Yes.

What do you make of the bolded comment? I didn't notice it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home