TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wish i could find the interview cant remember what news crew that did the interview but im realy thinking he said she atayed christmas night and some of the next day.

CD said Hailey stayed w/ him Saturday & Sunday nites - it was on NG's show.

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She spent the night with me Christmas night.

GRACE: So Saturday night, she spent the night with you?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. And Sunday, she was there at the house with me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

What about seeing each other at school functions? Back to school night or if they have a play at night at the school.Also if there is only 1 grocery store in town it seems odd they never ran across each other shopping with their kids.

Thank you, they could have only become close friends a week before she goes missing. That being said, I used to live there and never hung out with either one... but, I saw HD's mom and MB's mom frequently without knowing either one of them personally.

Thank you Texas Mist. I have a question. I read the transcript that you posted, and I saw the NG show Thursday night. CD says specifically that HD spent the night with him "Christmas night." He agreed when NG specified "Saturday night." He offered up only "And Sunday, she was there at the house with me." I absolutely believe in BO and CD's innocence and in their parenting. I'm just asking if you think that could be clarified a little more just so we are all solid about which home HD spent the night at Sunday night. I also wonder if BO had to work a Sunday shift.

Alright all...time for me to hit the sack! Prayers for Hailey, her family, friends, community and all those who love her...and all my WS friends also!

Hoping tomorrow (well, today now) is the day Hailey comes home!

Exactly! That's why I was asking if anyone knew SA's regular schedule. That was the specific reason I was curious about it. I can only speculate that he worked nights, quit just as he was ending his shift and went to C-City and picked up BO and took her to work. That didn't make sense because he didn't have enough time to do this without BO being late for work IMO. Does that make sense?

It was said that SA would drop Billie off early then proceed to work. Billie worked 7am-7pm. SA was fired/quit (?w/e?) around 6:30am on Mon.

We know he picked Billie up on Mon. My question for days.. Billie stated on Tues. when she found out Hailey was not at MB from DD, she left work and stopped at PD to file mp report. When NG asked Billie what SA did when he found out Hailey was missing what did he do? Billie replied, he rushed home to be with her and comfort her. If he quit his job on Mon. where did he rush home from on Tues.?:banghead:

GRACE: Let me think just a moment. You told me you saw her the day before?

not at all tryn to argue just tryn to figure this out as well. he said she was there sunday but didnt say she stayed the night sunday. hum i wonder.

No offense to anyone, but NG caused some of the confusion as she either did not follow up on her questions to clarify or she moved right on to something else without waiting for an answer. I guess she didn't see us all sitting on the edge of our couches, waiting to hear Billie speak.

my main question is why bf didnt tell her he was fired till days later, id understand if BD found out that day hailey was gone but it wasnt till the next day that they knew something was up. so why didnt he tell her?

No offense to anyone, but NG caused some of the confusion as she either did not follow up on her questions to clarify or she moved right on to something else without waiting for an answer. I guess she didn't see us all sitting on the edge of our couches, waiting to hear Billie speak.

It's a ploy to make sure we tune in the next night for the rest for the answer. j/k

thats probibly why she got alot of things wrong

I know several have questioned if Billie worked on Sun the 26th, I have not heard what days she worked. My nursing friends that work 12 hour shifts usually do it 4 days a week, giving them 48 hours every week and that is 8 hrs. OT every week w/o taking on additional shifts. So wondering if the same in TX if nurses work 4 days with 3 days off as they do here. Just saying for a single mom 3 days off is great! I have known several that worked 2-3 jobs 6-7 days a week.

No - that piece of film on NG last night was SA and was taped on the first or second day. It was SA that made the statement "I would never do anything to that little girl".

As a side - I find it very creepy that what SA said is almost word for word what Misty Croslin said in the very beginning.

But Misty Croslin ended up not being the person they think killed her. They think she knows more than she is saying, and may have helped with the coverup, but not that she was the one responsible for the disappearance.

I know several have questioned if Billie worked on Sun the 26th, I have not heard what days she worked. My nursing friends that work 12 hour shifts usually do it 4 days a week, giving them 48 hours every week and that is 8 hrs. OT every week w/o taking on additional shifts. So wondering if the same in TX if nurses work 4 days with 3 days off as they do here. Just saying for a single mom 3 days off is great! I have known several that worked 2-3 jobs 6-7 days a week.
true. i know around here and snyder its hard to keep a good worker and lots of nurses work very long hours and are called in alot as well.

Thank you Texas Mist. I have a question. I read the transcript that you posted, and I saw the NG show Thursday night. CD says specifically that HD spent the night with him "Christmas night." He agreed when NG specified "Saturday night." He offered up only "And Sunday, she was there at the house with me." I absolutely believe in BO and CD's innocence and in their parenting. I'm just asking if you think that could be clarified a little more just so we are all solid about which home HD spent the night at Sunday night. I also wonder if BO had to work a Sunday shift.

I guess I interpreted his "Sunday, she was there at the house with me" to mean all of Sunday, including the night...that's just my interpretation - goodness knows it could very well mean she was only there most of the day, or stayed til early evening.

What is confusing is his answer about Monday...I don't think he was prepared to be grilled by NG on nat'l TV so maybe that's why it's confusing.

I wish we had a 911 call to listen to so we could hear somebody talking about when Hailey went missing.

I think it's a southern thing and is meant as a term of endearment.
My mother used to always refer to us kids individually as 'that girl' or 'that boy'.
She even referred to dad as 'that man'. lol eSo I don't think Billie meant any harm when she used that term. jmo
my youngest is 8 & I call her Little Miss, & Little Girl, & I call my 22 year old, Gorgeous Honey. I don't even realize I'm doing it. Also, when I hear somebody, in a situation like this, (Billy, SA, Misty Croslin), talk like that, I think they're actually thinking about the ages. whether good or bad. kind of a, 'how could someone hurt somebody, so little', or noone would think that I'd hurt somebody, so little'. I really picked that up with Misty Croslin. She seemed preoccupied with Haleigh Cummings' age...& since talking like that was already in her vernacular, that choice of words, came very naturally. just a theory, BTW...

LOL.. I agree. And seeing the NG show and what CD said, I never got the impression she spent Sun. night overnite at his house. :maddening:

Billie called Hailey "that little girl" on Nancy Grace last night. To me it is very strange that they call her that.

Billie never called Hailey that, if she did I cannot find it.

I heard "little girl" 17 times in Nancy's show on the 6th... including the replays of Shawn saying it... but never from Billie.

I heard it 15 times on the 4th... just on Hailey's part of the show... but never from Billie.

She said "little girl" a couple of times referring to Hailey's friend and texting her to have Hailey come home. But really, after hearing Nancy say "little girl" 15 times, I was calling my dog a little girl! So I wouldn't be surprised if she referred to someone as a little girl.

Here are the Nancy transcripts from the 6th, 4th and 3rd. Maybe someone else can find where she said it... I could be missing it.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

I don't think I would say a child's name either when talking about hurting them. I don't know why but it just doesn't come naturally to me. If it were my grandson, I would say, I would never hurt that little boy. Saying I would never hurt "Johnny" or my grandson seems cold to me somehow. I don't know why but it just doesn't flow right for me. I, personally, don't think it's indicative of guilt or innocence. JMO

OMG, look up Michael Lindsey in the SO database. His crime was sexual assault on a 14 year old girl!!!

https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/D...ex=Individual&IND_IDN=7468810&SearchType=Name

He was 20 years old when he committed this crime with a 14 year old girl.
I don't know the facts in the case, but it appeared he got 4 years for it, and got out in three. He is 26 years old now, and married.

Look at him, yes, but it isn't horror shocking without more information on the guy. The girl could have been a month shy of 15, and he had turned 20 in June with the arrest happening in Oct.
He is 5'6" and is 110 lbs.
He was released in 07, with no other problems that I'm aware of.

So they could have been bf/gf for all we know, and the parents didn't like it.
So shoot away, but I don't see a monster in this guy.

For his own benefit though, he should stay away from kids, and searches for kids. He seriously shouldn't want to be the one that found her.
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member