TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i use my iphone and tap talk too, i don't think you can but if you find out let me know too please.......

I use my iPhone to come on here but not through tap talk. If you just use safari you can thank. I found it easier to bookmark the threads and throw them in a folder on the home screen.

First of all, I sure hope someone that has bee questioning poor BD is at least trying to be gentle with her. I don't know much more this poor mother of a missing child could stand at this point.

Secondly this is to Lera: Snakes? In January? Really? Dear Lord those pics scared the daylights out of me. I am so scared of a snake. "Some" got into my bathroom back in the 90s and I had to see a hypnotist to be able to come back into this house. They were black snakes though. My husband has spent all these years telling me I would not see any in the winter? My co-workers back then used to tell me there was such a thing as "snow snakes" and had me going for a while.

Seriously, can there really be any in Texas this time of year? Wouldn't all those searchers be in grave danger?

Well I have an old one here and I always thought that it could be hooked up to the internet although it's never been done. Perhaps I am mistaken. :waitasec:

Ours is the old one too I believe. I have it hooked up to our modem. I know the new ones can be hooked up wireless. I know because my son wants that so he can put it in his room. Not! No internet for him in his room where I can't see whats on the screen. Just sayin.

You are so right, the TX rangers, FBI, SS all there!
Tey have experienced this crime before.

wonder what kind of statement BD had to write????

I wish they'd do pressers,but I don't guess they have anything to report.

IIRC Crystal had seizures in Haleigh Cummings missing case from total exhaustion.
For BD sake, she needs a good sleep..........

Well I have an old one here and I always thought that it could be hooked up to the internet although it's never been done. Perhaps I am mistaken. :waitasec:

You could (like last month) hook up the old ones to the internet and play online during games... But I think they shut it down just recently.

Xbox Live (trademarked as Xbox LIVE[1]) is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery service created and operated by Microsoft Corporation. It is currently the only online gaming service on consoles that charges users a fee to play multiplayer gaming. It was first made available to the Xbox system in 2002. An updated version of the service became available for the Xbox 360 console at that system's launch in 2005. The service was extended in 2007 on the Windows platform, named Games for Windows – Live, which makes most aspects of the system available on Windows computers. Microsoft has announced plans to extend Live to other platforms such as handhelds and mobile phones as part of the Live Anywhere initiative.[2] With Microsoft's new mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7, full Xbox Live functionality will be integrated into new Windows Phones launching in late 2010.[3]
The Xbox Live service is available as both a free and subscription-based service, known as Xbox Live Free[4] and Xbox Live Gold respectively, with several features such as online gaming restricted to the Gold service. Prior to October 2010, the free service was known as Xbox Live Silver.[5]

It's been around for a while. If they were playing online, I wonder if Hailey and others in the home played?

This report says LE took "one of BD's cars"....how many does she have? Maybe DD has a car? And the x-box....it doesn't say x-box live. Could be an old one. If new, could belong to SA.

Xbox is the hardware - the "live" part is the service software to play online.

They don't have a label saying "Xbox Live"...

Billie Dunn was joined by Hailey's father Clint Dunn outside the home after she returned. Both declined to do on-camera interviews. The couple did, however, wish to express frustration about not being kept in the loop regarding the investigation

Don't forget, just please don't forget (about Hailey) until we bring her home," Clint Dunn said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

I see the library is abt 1.5 miles from her house, actually an easy walk, did Hailey ever go to the library to use the computers like alot of kids do?

Billie Dunn was joined by Hailey's father Clint Dunn outside the home after she returned. Both declined to do on-camera interviews. The couple did, however, wish to express frustration about not being kept in the loop regarding the investigation

Don't forget, just please don't forget (about Hailey) until we bring her home," Clint Dunn said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329036

OMGosh that is soo sad :( :(

NO one is gonna forget clint...

The article doesn't say it was x-box live.

I agree with you which is why I said that TES needs to come in and do a REAL search and tell these people to not be touching what they find. If they picked that out of the water then they could have contaminated it if it did have to do with Hailey's disappearance.

In a lot of cases LE might not want to have the type of search that TES might possibly bring, and that is for them to come in and ask for the masses of volunteers to search and canvas areas, etc. Sometimes it's better to keep the search(ers) down to specialty teams / searches where LE knows exactly who is searching and where, etc. Other times the above is what is needed for a search. Each case is different. However, I don't know what type of searches have been and are being performed with Hailey's case, nor who the searchers are and what their specialties are.

OK I am thinking that if BF IS guility...why didn't he say Hailey was already gone when he got there? They only have a 15-minute overlap anyway as far as his statement goes, I believe. And since no one else seems to have seen anything, he could have just said he never saw her. He wasn't expected to be there, so no one was watching the clock.

So LE searched your house? Just trying to clarify.
yes they came and wanted to know if i had a garage or seller in the backyard they walked thru and went to the next house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc