TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I am wondering. Is everybody sure Hailey didn't make it to the fathers house. The place she said she was going first?

And him and the gf saying they didn't know or was it didn't remember?
Also, him saying he didn't remember if the car was there.

I too am frustrated that Clint's GF can't remember if she saw Hailey Monday, so much is riding on that. Can't she reconstruct Sunday, the day after Christmas and go from there?
If she did see her, it backs up BF's story, when nothing else does.

I don't think LE has any knowledge that made them do the door-to-door; I think they are just trying everything.

That's frustrating me as well. I've had 3 babies and I bet I could remember the last time I saw someone a week or two after. Nevermind the fact that it was a few days after Christmas and usually people remember more so what has happened around an important holiday. IMO

Where is Morgan Creek in Dunn - cannot find it on a map anywhere. Help.

This should be a simple question, and maybe it is just that no one has asked it correctly and waited for an answer-WHERE did Hailey sleep on Sunday night the 26th? In which house, in whose bed, who saw her?

And him and the gf saying they didn't know or was it didn't remember?
Also, him saying he didn't remember if the car was there.

CD said he did not see Hailey that day. He also said he wouldn't know if the car was there as SA and BD parked in the back of the house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

CLINT DUNN: She just disappeared.

GRACE: OK. Let`s back it up a little bit. Did you see her at all that day?

CLINT DUNN: I didn`t see her at all that day.

GRACE: When did you first learn she was missing?

CLINT DUNN: I seen her the day before. Later on that night, David came over -- my son came over and asked me...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

GRACE: Could you see -- could you see Shawn Adkins` car there the whole afternoon?

C. DUNN: I`m not even sure. They park the car around the back, so I really can`t see the car very well from my house.

Not going anywhere. You take care of you and Billie.
One question- is NG still on the table if Hailey is not back by Monday?

I would hope that NG would like to continue coverage. I didn't ask Billie if it was mentioned.

Some of the links I looked at after the last NG aired gave the impression that LE is saying Billie lied about several things, polys included. I do not believe that Billie lied, stretched the truth, or in any way attempted to mislead anyone.

Billie is desperate to get Hailey back. Her main intention going into any interview is to get Hailey's picture to as many people as possible and have everyone know that she wants Hailey back. She has no reason to talk trash about LE, did not control the direction of the show, or have any control over what questions were asked of her.

I am very proud of Billie for being able to hold it together and be coherent during the interview. Personally, I don't think I could have done it. Billie is being honest and candid - which is all she can do.

I wonder if some (not saying this is the case here) LE shy away from inviting groups, like TES, in to search. Maybe an ego thing comes into play ?
donnt believe that ego has anything to do with the local LE decisions on any of this case, they are taking this as hard as any of the other locals here and the rest of the world, its a very hard and sometime strategic thing to find a missing person and they dont have there best intrests in mind its all about find little miss hailey.

I live in the boonies in Missouri. Recently when my teenage nephew came and spent the night with me he accessed the internet via his phone. We do have internet access, but no high speed wireless or DSL. He told me that his phone allowed him to have the internet access even if it wasn't available to me. Maybe that is how it was with Hailey's postings on FB and MS?

I keep thinking of the Brittany Smith case around here. LE had set up the command post, working 24/7, and the police chief would hold pressers, sometimes 2 x a day. He finally stated at one point that they really have no idea if "they" meaning her abductor, Jeff Easley and Brittany are still in the area. They kept saying they think someone is helping them. Then a concerned citizen noticed her on the NG show one night and then saw them panhandling all the way over in California and made the call. One statement I have heard made, not sure who has said it, but our police chief said the exact same thing, "it is like they dropped off the face of the earth". I just wish there could be more national news. We found as we followed BS's case that the Amber Alert was actually (I never knew this was done) was done by a state by state basis. In other words, I had always thought an Ambert Alert was automatically national, but evidently not. The LE determined which states they "thought they might be headed to" and those were the only states who issued the Ambert Alerts.

We also would hear bits and pieces from WSers who were following the case from places like California who would say they had not heard a single thing about BS's disappearance. So it shows that programs like NG can be very key to finding these missing children.

There seems to be a pizza hut on the way to the friends, well I don't think she would of pass that way, but is there also gas stations in the area? It also looks like it could be a stop off of the highway. If by any chance she did head to dads and SM can't remember, or even skipped dads and headed to friends, she could of came across a stranger asking for directions.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978890807

I am going to stop reading the news articles on this case.

The above article states that Nancy Grace got it wrong. I do not see where she got anything at all wrong. BD DID tell NG that she was told she failed the poly.
So now LE is stating they didnt tell her that.. as far as I am concerned LE is covering their back sides. There is no reason for BD to make up somthing about LE. I am convinced they did tell her than to get a reaction. I do not think it was the person conducting the poly. but someone, somewhere on the totum pole seems to have told her such.

The above artice stated in regards to the home being searched it was said that BD claims the home was searched Wed. HOWEVER BD did correct that and say that it was searched previously but a more through seach was Wed.

The news being reported by some outlets really need to go back and watch the video of the NG show.

I am starting to get really angry that the concentration on what NG got wrong. I am the first to correct NG when she gets too dramatic but in this case she is NOT wrong and she didnt not report false information, in fact the words were from DB.

I think the above article is LE covering their behinds in knowing that someone very well could of told her she failed the poly and that they did tell her BEFORE her poly that boyfriend failed.. which is a big, huge NO NO and LE simply covering that fact.

I have a soft spot for BD. This poor woman is in agony and pain. It is all over her fact that this is the worst possible thing that has ever or ever could happen. I in fact am worried that her body is just going to give out on her. She looks very frail.
IMO BD has nothing at all to hide, I do not like the news making her actions to be questionable or her being untruthful.

I am gonna slack off on reading for awhile. I really hope that NG does not refrain from covering the case. Look where it got Easley.. caught by a viewer.

ok enough venting. I am just so sad over this. I am sad that Hailey is missing and that her mother is doing ALL she can to bring her little girl home.

Have you ever had a poly? If so were you told you passed/failed OFFICIALLY?

I too am frustrated that Clint's GF can't remember if she saw Hailey Monday, so much is riding on that. Can't she reconstruct Sunday, the day after Christmas and go from there?
If she did see her, it backs up BF's story, when nothing else does.

I don't think LE has any knowledge that made them do the door-to-door; I think they are just trying everything.

When we had our 2 babies, we were taking pictures almost daily. Sometimes to send a picture to friends & relatives to show the outfit they had sent on our baby. Are CD & Gf taking pictures of baby? Maybe there is a picture of baby with Hailey on that day that hasn't been downloaded because of lack of computer or possibly a disposable camera, with film that hasn't been developed yet?

So far, a pay-pal account has not been set up. It was fairly late in the day when I spoke with the bank... pay pal hadn't even crossed my mind. That is a very good idea. However, the bank will have to do that. They are not disclosing the account number to anyone, and said just to have anyone put "Billie Dunn" on any money that they would like to go to help Billie out.

I will call back to the bank Monday and see if they are willing to do a pay pal account to link to the account they have set up.

thankyou. im going to go to my bank on monday and see if i can wire money if not, this has got to me so much, i cant sleep with worrying. love and best wishes.

What is the general theory on what happened to Hailey Dunn?

So, neither parent had internet access at their homes? I heard CD say on NG the other night that he didn't have internet. But Billie said she met SA through MySpace so I thought she might have had internet - but she did say she didn't have a computer.

I, too, don't understand why LE hasn't looked through dad's house. I know Hailey's markers would have been all over the house as she stayed there quite frequently but the same applies to Billie's.

Do you know how Hailey was getting on the net? She posted to her facebook account in late November - probably from friends' houses or did she go to the library? Some of the times she posted were later in the evening when the library would have been closed.

I'm wondering if the neighbor that saw her has internet and Hailey was able to connect using his access? With 2 teens in the house - it is very possible they found out they could "hijack" the neighbors access.

Remember that Billie said she and her BF met through MyS over 2 years ago. I don't know if Billie had internet at her house at that time.

As far as anyone getting online.... well, besides doing so at a friend's house, you have friend's phones, work access, libraries, schools, and any number of places - including accessing through someone's unprotected account. My daughters are able to access internet through their phones, and I am sure that there are many other kids who have this ability also.

Lots of times, I have kids (and adults) coming to my house under the pretense of visiting, but really just to get online. I know a lot of people who don't have their own internet access or computer who are 10x more active on BF or MyS than I am. There is also the possiblity that Hailey just called a friend and asked her to update her status for her - that is not too far fetched an idea for me.

http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978890807

I am going to stop reading the news articles on this case.

The above article states that Nancy Grace got it wrong. I do not see where she got anything at all wrong. BD DID tell NG that she was told she failed the poly.
So now LE is stating they didnt tell her that.. as far as I am concerned LE is covering their back sides. There is no reason for BD to make up somthing about LE. I am convinced they did tell her than to get a reaction. I do not think it was the person conducting the poly. but someone, somewhere on the totum pole seems to have told her such.

The above artice stated in regards to the home being searched it was said that BD claims the home was searched Wed. HOWEVER BD did correct that and say that it was searched previously but a more through seach was Wed.

The news being reported by some outlets really need to go back and watch the video of the NG show.

I am starting to get really angry that the concentration on what NG got wrong. I am the first to correct NG when she gets too dramatic but in this case she is NOT wrong and she didnt not report false information, in fact the words were from DB.

I think the above article is LE covering their behinds in knowing that someone very well could of told her she failed the poly and that they did tell her BEFORE her poly that boyfriend failed.. which is a big, huge NO NO and LE simply covering that fact.

I have a soft spot for BD. This poor woman is in agony and pain. It is all over her fact that this is the worst possible thing that has ever or ever could happen. I in fact am worried that her body is just going to give out on her. She looks very frail.
IMO BD has nothing at all to hide, I do not like the news making her actions to be questionable or her being untruthful.

I am gonna slack off on reading for awhile. I really hope that NG does not refrain from covering the case. Look where it got Easley.. caught by a viewer.

ok enough venting. I am just so sad over this. I am sad that Hailey is missing and that her mother is doing ALL she can to bring her little girl home.
i am very exteremly happy NG has taken this case so fast, the only thing i can think of that she got wrong is the LE not even tryn to get the amber alert going, they did try 3 time and failed. she has done great at getting this out and i sooo thank her for doing so;

What is the general theory on what happened to Hailey Dunn?

I don't think anyone has a clue. Possibly that the mom's boyfriend is involved but LE seems to be grasping at straws, and i don't think there is a concensus around here on WS's either :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx