GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, devil's advocate, but would if she was involved in this? Just speculating, as I cannot understand how a grandmother, who is taking care of a child, doesn't ask her daughter where her grandchild is, after a day or two? Or did the daughter move out of the home with the child, hence why the grandmother didn't find anything odd? We'll have to wait and see how long this precious darling was missing before we assume that the grandmother didn't question her.
Two words. Cindy Anthony.

This makes me so sad. Why can't people let children BE children for as long as possible? The innocence of childhood passes so quickly. Let them be innocent as long as they can.
AMEN AMEN AMEN AMEN
Put them in Maryjanes and salt water sunsan Sandles and pigtails and dresses as long as the child will let you. Watch Anne of green gables and little house on the prairie rather than Disney descendants: long live evil

This is just my opinion and i know how hard it is to fight against things like Disney’s descendants long live evil. I felt like a jerk not allowing our 8 year old go to a a long live evil themed birthday party where they watched the premiere. I didn’t call out the mom on it or anything. I just said we had a family thing. Our 8 year old was upset. But she got over it and her innocence remained precious.

The truth was very obvious right from the start in this case. One news story said Dad hadn't seen Hazana in two months! That coupled with the nonsensical story from the egg donor ... I would have loved to take Hazana into my home. Fairly certain thousands of you would as well. So instead of killing your child, for gosh sakes, will the next one of you evil miscreants give them to someone safe?!!!! Then you can go do your drugs, or freely be with your new boyfriend without impacting anyone but your selfish, self-absorbed, self-centered SELF!!

I'm heartbroken again.
Understood - I came out of foster care, my biological parent's reason for letting me go not of my concern only that they wanted me in a safe environment. I was adopted by two law enforcement officers who couldn't have given me a better home. In college I got pregnant and gave my daughter up for adoption, not being able to provide for her. It should be about the child, NOT yourself.

I dont know if the grandmother was aware or even involved but if it becomes known she was sadly I will not be shocked.

Years ago in my state a beautiful little 5 year old AA boy was murdered by his abusive mom.

Decades later I can still see his beautiful face in the newspaper photo. His smile would have lit up any room and warm anyone's heart.

DFC would take him away from his mom only to give him right back everytime she was released from jail. Even though much of her jail time had to do with her inhumane treatment of her son.

Each time she horrifically abused and grossly neglected him. It started when he was a baby..

It continued until age 5 when she scalded him in hot water then threw his little body on the bed leaving him to die from the severe burns. It took him 3 agonizing days to die.

Meanwhile the last time DFC returned him they let the mom live inside the home but stipulated his grandmother would stay there to see he was properly cared for.

But what did his grandmother do? Nothing. All she did as he lay dying was pass by his room for three days checking to see if he was dead yet.

Not only is murder never an option neither are the horrible unimaginable abuses that has been inflicted on most of these defenseless little children who were abused and horrifically neglected all during their short lives before they were murdered.

More and more it seems instead of viewing children for the true blessings they truly are now some moms... more than ever... see them as burdens they do not want to carry.

Instead of the motherly instinct to nurture and always protect its become all about them instead and putting their wants above the needs of the children they brought into this world.

God bless this beautiful child and all of those who never had a chance to thrive and glow.

Jmo
Oh good Lord in Heaven above! Please send your angels to protect all children.

That is one of the most awful things ever. Usually these monsters at least try to put the children out of their misery. Evil walks among us. How horrible.

Understood - I came out of foster care, my biological parent's reason for letting me go not of my concern only that they wanted me in a safe environment. I was adopted by two law enforcement officers who couldn't have given me a better home. In college I got pregnant and gave my daughter up for adoption, not being able to provide for her. It should be about the child, NOT yourself.
Props to you for being selfless and putting your child first. I wish more mothers would choose adoption. I have so many friends who are trying to adopt and can’t find a baby. (They all want newborns, which are hard to find.) i don’t want to start a political discussion. Just wanted to say that you made a wise and courageous and selfless choice. Thank you.

Just because they said it could take up to two weeks to identify the remains doesn't mean that the body has been there for longer than the time she was reported missing.
Bringing the grandmother into this is a little premature, at this time she is a victim.
LE didn't go all the way out there on a whim, someone told them where she could be found, they know who those remains belong to they just have to wait legally, for the conformation.
The someone that told them where she could be found will soon have more serious charges.
IMO.

Just because they said it could take up to two weeks to identify the remains doesn't mean that the body has been there for longer than the time she was reported missing.
Bringing the grandmother into this is a little premature, at this time she is a victim.
LE didn't go all the way out there on a whim, someone told them where she could be found, they know who those remains belong to they just have to wait legally, for the conformation.
The someone that told them where she could be found will soon have more serious charges.
IMO.
It’s been very hot and humid here in Louisiana so I’m sure the body is in a bad state and there’s a lot of wildlife in that swampy area.

I’m still wondering though why the father hadn’t seen her for 2 months?

Oh good Lord in Heaven above! Please send your angels to protect all children.

That is one of the most awful things ever. Usually these monsters at least try to put the children out of their misery. Evil walks among us. How horrible.

Even as brutal as somethings are we all have to remember in the vast majority of cases the monster or monsters against defenseless children reside inside of their very own home with them.

Often the greatest enemy these children will ever face is not a stranger but the very ones who were supposed to be there to protect them at all costs.

Yet they are the greatest enemies for abused children in all ways and who inhumanely severely neglected them.

Imo

IMO.
Given her age, they likely don't have dental records for a match. DNA, if the FBI lab gets involved, takes two weeks minimum. If locals do it, it can take a month.

As some mentioned, yes...it is recommended to take your child to the dentist after they have their first tooth. Though obviously many people don't do this. We took our son starting at age 2. But typically, I don't think they do x-rays this young unless there is an issue. It's difficult to get young kids to sit still for them. My son is 5 and still hasn't had dental x-rays (though he has autism so that makes it slightly more difficult.)

But let's be honest...does this woman seem like someone who would take her 2 year old to a dentist? Nope. They will need to use DNA to identify her. And sadly, I bet it has been months since she was alive.

I dont know if the grandmother was aware or even involved but if it becomes known she was sadly I will not be shocked.

Years ago in my state a beautiful little 5 year old AA boy was murdered by his abusive mom.

Decades later I can still see his beautiful face in the newspaper photo. His smile would have lit up any room and warm anyone's heart.

DFC would take him away from his mom only to give him right back everytime she was released from jail. Even though much of her jail time had to do with her inhumane treatment of her son.

Each time she horrifically abused and grossly neglected him. It started when he was a baby..

It continued until age 5 when she scalded him in hot water then threw his little body on the bed leaving him to die from the severe burns. It took him 3 agonizing days to die.

Meanwhile the last time DFC returned him they let the mom live inside the home but stipulated his grandmother would stay there to see he was properly cared for.

But what did his grandmother do? Nothing. All she did as he lay dying was pass by his room for three days checking to see if he was dead yet.

Not only is murder never an option neither are the horrible unimaginable abuses that has been inflicted on most of these defenseless little children who were abused and horrifically neglected all during their short lives before they were murdered.

More and more it seems instead of viewing children for the true blessings they truly are now some moms... more than ever... see them as burdens they do not want to carry.

Instead of the motherly instinct to nurture and always protect its become all about them instead and putting their wants above the needs of the children they brought into this world.

God bless this beautiful child and all of those who never had a chance to thrive and glow.

Jmo
Oh how horrible ☹️

What is different about this particular mom who murdered her child is the fact she took her little child over 50 miles or more to discard her little body.

Putting the body in places of water is common though when moms kill their child.

Moms tend to discard the child's body within a mile or so from where they live.

It is fathers who tend to take the bodies miles away....some even travel hundreds of miles away from where they live.

It makes me wonder at sometime or another if she had read about the differences and thought she could deceive by doing it differently than what most mom murderers do.

Jmo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess