TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a common misperception. Lesser charges were included; Casey Anthony could have been convicted of second degree murder or manslaughter. That case was a travesty, was handled badly by the judge IMO, and the jury did not do their job. If this link works, it's a copy of the jury instructions, which are very clear.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2dwOOcZ1-Q4L6rNNbu7JSk&cshid=1577658313716

The cases I've watched (in multiple states) have been consistent in including lesser charges, and I have the impression that is more common than not.

I don't think the prosecution will have any trouble getting a conviction in this case. I can't imagine what kind of case the defense could present.

Thank you, WEC. I don't know why I thought that. I wonder why it was a common misconception. I was sure it was murder one or acquit (on murder). That really changes my perception on the outcome.

I wouldn't think that he is involved or would be pulled into this at all MOO. And to now, we don't have any info in MSM and hope it stays that way MOO. I'm glad MSM is not going after him and he is not in the media at all.

Gosh forbid, the defense tries to pull him in during the mitigation phase, but otherwise... glad he and his family are not in the media.
I think that may be one of the factors in the records being sealed. Not just her former marriage, but anyone in her past.

Try and think like a criminal defense attorney LOL
I mean look at what Jose Baez came up with- a hideous defense that had no basis in fact that the judge allowed to fly----

Same thing Leslie Abramson pulled with the Menendez brothers.

I doubt a judge can prevent a defendant from floating any story to save their necks. They have a right to do so.

Jealousy being a factor?
This is entirely my opinion. Given how Tim Miller descibed her conversation with him, and the crimes committed here, my guess would be that she is an outright sociopath. She is an actor, manipulator and consummate liar.

I'm coming to the realisation that if I can't put myself in another's shoes and imagine being capable of conceiving of what they did, let alone doing what they did, I'm not sure that I can truly relate to their emotions either. I've considered that since any baby would have done, if she merely wanted to entrap CG, without killing anyone, her goal was more likely than not to take everything away from Heidi, her life breath, and her baby. Therefore, I think she probably perceived a wound (maybe she lost some control over Heidi), and she started on her path to deprive and take. The method of murder she chose (I say she, allegedly) was brutal. I think it's likely that she would have gone on to kill the baby at some point, once that lifestyle stopped meeting her needs.

I think she felt entitled. And that fits the crime of theft she was accused of at her last employment, but which wasn't prosecuted. I don't think anyone knew the true Magen.

I don't think the prosecution will have any trouble getting a conviction in this case. I can't imagine what kind of case the defense could present.
SBM
The only defense I can think of right now with the very limited amount of information would be an attempt to point the finger at someone else.

MF was coerced by someone into helping to kidnap HB and Margo by some kind of threat and that person was the one who actually killed HB.

MF was only trying to protect baby Margo from the real killer.

I don't know if there's any evidence to even remotely support this kind of defense and I doubt it would work even if the defense tries to twist facts to make it fit. JMO

Last edited:
I actually think it is better for the integrity of the case if all of the information is not made public.
Yes. It makes jury selection much more difficult if good potential jurors are excused because of forming an opinion from all of the evidence they see before trial.

You can end up with jurors who can't judge people like the lady put on the Casey Anthony jury. JMO

SBM
The only defense I can think of right now with the very limited about of information would be an attempt to point the finger at someone else.

MF was coerced by someone into helping to kidnap HB and Margo by some kind of threat and that person was the one who actually killed HB.

MF was only trying to protect baby Margo from the real killer.

I don't know if there's any evidence to even remotely support this kind of defense and I doubt it would work even if the defense tries to twist facts to make it fit. JMO

Several times I’ve posted a similar defense. Like you, I see no other possibility.
My hope is she gets a plea deal and goes away to a new life planning events for her prison pod.

This is entirely my opinion. Given how Tim Miller descibed her conversation with him, and the crimes committed here, my guess would be that she is an outright sociopath. She is an actor, manipulator and consummate liar.

I'm coming to the realisation that if I can't put myself in another's shoes and imagine being capable of conceiving of what they did, let alone doing what they did, I'm not sure that I can truly relate to their emotions either. I've considered that since any baby would have done, if she merely wanted to entrap CG, without killing anyone, her goal was more likely than not to take everything away from Heidi, her life breath, and her baby. Therefore, I think she probably perceived a wound (maybe she lost some control over Heidi), and she started on her path to deprive and take. The method of murder she chose (I say she, allegedly) was brutal. I think it's likely that she would have gone on to kill the baby at some point, once that lifestyle stopped meeting her needs.

I think she felt entitled. And that fits the crime of theft she was accused of at her last employment, but which wasn't prosecuted. I don't think anyone knew the true Magen.

Seeing the photo today of her in the garage, it reminds me of Casey Anthony...at the end of the hall at Disney. She denied and denied even as she went down the hall where she never worked. I'm really wanting to see the interview of her for HOURS in the garage with the hatted guy. I'm sure all is on tape. But alas and alack, it's not Florida so we won't see until after or partially during the trial. MOO

How is it possible that MF could be 11 in 2002 at camp, and married in 2005?

Divorce record posted earlier that I can't find now
"095579" "FIERAMUSCA xxxxx " "xx " "MAGAN ROSE " "25 " "00" "09/27/2005" "09/27/2011" "101" "HARRIS"

Janelle Bludau
about a week ago
"What happened? What would drive her to that point?” A friend shared these pictures of #HeidiBroussard and #MagenFieramusca from church camp back in 2002. The two met at that camp when they were 11. This week, Heidi's body was found in #Houston, Magen was arrested"

Last edited:
That certainly ties the two crimes together....the sense of entitlement. I also agree that Margo would be easily disposable (to mf) as well.

Agree! They spent the afternoon talking to her and they could not get into the house until they had the search warrants. We are all on the same page it appears

I read your post as "into" her house...my bad.

Do you have the screenshot of her in the garage that day?

Isn't there something about waiving your right to a speedy trial.... that's why it takes sometimes years to go to trial.
?

The issue at hand is why there's been no rush on the part of the prosecutor to file murder charges until they are ready.

(Prosecutor can't just assume the defendant will waive their right to a speedy trial -- i.e., no stopping the clock for prosecutor if not waived).

Last edited:
How is it possible that MF could be 11 in 2002 at camp, and married in 2005?

Divorce record posted earlier that I can't find now
"095579" "FIERAMUSCA xxxxx " "xx " "MAGAN ROSE " "25 " "00" "09/27/2005" "09/27/2011" "101" "HARRIS"

Janelle Bludau
about a week ago
"What happened? What would drive her to that point?” A friend shared these pictures of #HeidiBroussard and #MagenFieramusca from church camp back in 2002. The two met at that camp when they were 11. This week, Heidi's body was found in #Houston, Magen was arrested"

Color me confused because in 2002 MF would have been 16 as she was born in 1986. So in 2005, she would have been 19. :confused:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay