TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know any Mom that would take her newborn baby anywhere without a car seat. Would Heidi do that? Maybe you mean, she didn't anticipate going anywhere, merely talking in the p-lot?
”However, the Broussard's are adamant Heidi would not leave her son -- they're positive something isn't right. "Heidi wouldn't do this, there's no way. She loves her son Silas and she would never do this -- and she would never take Margot down those stairs without her carrier and have her strapped in and her diaper bag strapped to her back," says Tammy.“

Parents of missing Austin mother say there's no way she and newborn left voluntarily

I think so. What do you think?

I don’t get the sense of urgency here as we do in some cases. Iirc, LE said out of state agencies are assisting. Therefore, I think they have a pretty good idea what happened.
I feel certain the cops have searched the car adequately and they know without a doubt that forensics reveal no bodily fluids or decomp evidence exists within the car itself. Likely not within the apartment either or they would have labeled this something than a missing persons case. Ugh how I hate typing this.

I'm u
I don’t know. Maybe to see if it might be another discrepancy in SC’s story?
unsure for the fixation but if the books didn't add up to $25, I bet I know why. I've been in charge of one of these elementary book fairs. ( By the way, " fair" is a gross overstatement. It's usually in the library with a salesman and a couple of volunteers)
Anyway, in addition to books, there are "cool" pencils, erasers, bookmarks etc CHACHING! Lots of non-book stuff to buy. ALSO the librarians encourage parents to donate a book to the classrooms. So those items area usually not taken home with the parent if they are the shopper.
Still don't see the reason it matters but these are some reasons it might not total $25

Even if you were not intending to imply something about that window of time, sunset, twilight, and dark are not the same thing. Civil twilight was not until 5:58pm. Nautical twilight was not until 6:27pm and astronomical twilight was not until 6:57pm. It was not dark at 5:31pm that day.
A poster that lives local to HB said its “crazy dark” at 5:30pm

And it doesn’t need to be dark to load a box, tote, garbage bag, suitcase, etc into your car.

moo

I don't think it can be overstated the Detective was from the Violent Crimes unit and it was posted from MSM way earlier the apartment has been locked down. :(

LE is playing this very close to the vest and I'm more than confident they know ALOT. FBI involved so profilers are all over this.
JMHO

I feel certain the cops have searched the car adequately and they know without a doubt that forensics reveal no bodily fluids or decomp evidence exists within the car itself. Likely not within the apartment either or they would have labeled this something than a missing persons case. Ugh how I hate typing this.

I’m just not sure about this. I mean obviously they haven’t towed the vehicle for whatever reason, but a proper vehicle processing is a VERY meticulous process in which they literally comb over every inch of the vehicle. This is not something they conduct via a cursory examination. This is done in a proper environment and can take a long time to do, days sometimes, and often involves several technicians and various methods of processing from tape fiber/hair collection to ripping out carpets and panels. There are many things which would need to be looked at re: the vehicle- a thorough collection and examination of all contents, the vehicle seat’s position, fingerprints, dna, blood, the amount of gas, all kinds of stuff. Again, obviously they haven’t done this yet for whatever reason. I’m thinking this still may be done. It’s been almost a week.

ETA: Maybe surveillance shows her arriving home in the car? And the car not moving or being touched afterwards?

ETA2: Are we sure about the source that her vehicle is still there?

Last edited:
Thanks. It's been a busy week and I haven't read up on the complex. I once lived in a 3-story apartment building with an elevator. OOH, come to think of it...

#6 Dropped over the balcony. (Or out a window).

(ETA: This might tend to attract more attention than some of the other methods I thought of).
LOL, I would notice! :rolleyes::D

A poster that lives local to HB said its “crazy dark” at 5:30pm

And it doesn’t need to be dark to load a box, tote, garbage bag, suitcase, etc into your car.

moo

I'm local enough for the purposes of this conversation as well. It's not "crazy dark" at 5:30 here ever. One of the perks to balance out the 100 degree days in September.

When I was home with my infant, my husband knew how much cash was in my purse because, during that time, he did all of the banking and made sure I had some cash in my wallet. Not checking up- he was being kind. Of course that was before you could buy ANYTHING WITH a debit card. But he just made sure I had some cash in my purse.
Now my purse never traveled on its own from the car to the house!
If only HB had been as blessed as you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members