TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with NBC who snagged a FB post.

Pathetic.
I have found they are all guilty of this to a degree. Every since the "kamille Cupcake Mckinney" thread, where they announced a bunch of times that she was found, then it wasn't her, then she was found again, I've learned they are to quick to get the scoop first instead of verifying their info. That poor thread was a hot mess. SORRY MODS! lol

Well, that's cool! You got a set amount...
You should have hid a little and you woulda got more. Jk
Well, that's cool! You got a set amount...
You should have hid a little and you woulda got more. Jk
I didn't see your last line! What a great idea! Dang! Where were you back then???

I listened to Nancy Grace’s Crime Stories podcast yesterday about Heidi and Margo and she said that he DID go to the friend’s to check if she was there. I think she has her facts wrong because I haven’t seen that anywhere. Has anyone seen any news story saying he actually went to the friend’s apartment?

Tuesday Crime Stories: Beautiful mom Heidi Broussard and 3-week-old baby vanish after school book fair

Sounds like Nancy pulled that out of her backside.

So I asked my husband of more than 20 years this scenario and he shrugged and responded “where is my baby?” Meaning Margo. Why has the dad not questioned where his baby girl is? If dad even thought for a moment that it was ok for mom to be missing why no concern or plea for his precious daughter? No words were spoken concerning regard or concern for the tiny girl’s well being... MOO

But SC did express concern, worrying about Margo needing to be fed. And of course his initial remark about concern that someone could have gotten to "these two beautiful women together" - he expresses himself oddly (imo) but he does express concern.

Sure. Probably fewer people in the parking lot at 2pm though. Or 10am, for that matter. Between 5:30-6 when people are coming home from work would be one of the riskiest times to do something.

This is a good point.

If something happened at the apartment, it was at some time between 8:30am and 6pm. Plenty of time in there to do things no one would see, when most people are at work. I've seen apartment complexes completely empty during the day. Plenty of time to make sure no one is around, as well.

If there was someone else to be a lookout - all the more plausible.

If anything had to be moved to a van or truck, they could wait until darkness - but really, it would be much easier during the middle of the day.

Last edited:
I have found they are all guilty of this to a degree. Every since the "kamille Cupcake Mckinney" thread, where they announced a bunch of times that she was found, then it wasn't her, then she was found again, I've learned they are to quick to get the scoop first instead of verifying their info. That poor thread was a hot mess. SORRY MODS! lol
And never once admitted their mistake! I'm sorry too because I shared it!!

So I asked my husband of more than 20 years this scenario and he shrugged and responded “where is my baby?” Meaning Margo. Why has the dad not questioned where his baby girl is? If dad even thought for a moment that it was ok for mom to be missing why no concern or plea for his precious daughter? No words were spoken concerning regard or concern for the tiny girl’s well being... MOO
There is absolutely nothing normal about SC’s reaction to coming home and finding HB and his 2 week old daughter gone without their belongs. Especially when we SC gives the impression they spoke regularly throughout the day.

Daddies like to snuggle their new babies too.

moo

I don't know any Mom that would take her newborn baby anywhere without a car seat. Would Heidi do that? Maybe you mean, she didn't anticipate going anywhere, merely talking in the p-lot?
Hmm, I forgot that it was a carrier seat and not a constantly installed one (I'm a little far removed from baby carseats)..

When I was home with my infant, my husband knew how much cash was in my purse because, during that time, he did all of the banking and made sure I had some cash in my wallet. Not checking up- he was being kind. Of course that was before you could buy ANYTHING WITH a debit card. But he just made sure I had some cash in my purse.
Now my purse never traveled on its own from the car to the house!

I understand your point. The reason I brought it up is that is just too rehearsed. My opinion is that when he scripted it out, he thought it would be more convincing if he made the point that she wasn't robbed, making it seem like she fled on her own. I think including "all" makes it seem like he's trying too hard to sell that narrative, though.

IMO, no matter what went down, whether SC "did it" or not, HB was the target. The baby was likely collateral damage, but that's not to say that she wasn't part of the motive. Particularly if she was not SC's daughter, IMO. But perhaps this is just me trying to believe that nobody would ever target a baby. The only way I can imagine that is if someone wanted to steal that sweet girl from her mama, who would never let that happen without a fight. MOO

Sure. Probably fewer people in the parking lot at 2pm though. Or 10am, for that matter. Between 5:30-6 when people are coming home from work would be one of the riskiest times to do something.
Well we don’t know his timeline for sure other than he called 911 at 730 pm

And desperate people do desperate things.

moo

I believe car onboard computers store data on car usage. Would help with the timeline of HB's day, as well as any outings SC may have had.

This reminds me. I wonder if SC’s work vehicles have GPS. Sorry if already mentioned, so many posts here, I’m trying to read them all.

ETA:

I'm wondering if his phone had life360 or location turned on? that could be used by him to track where she was - did he do that? I know I would
JMO

All this wondering...

The bit about her phone being "off" is what keeps jumping out to me. If I call my wife and she doesn't answer, that's it - she didn't answer. It would never occur to me to think "it didn't ring, so her phone is off," or "it rang once and went to VM so she must've declined call," or whatever. It's just a strange "detail" to say that he called at 1:40 - with no idea that anything was wrong - and made a mental note that the "phone was off."

Yes. And NOT ONCE does he say he tried to text or call after that time (1:40pm). If he had tried after that, he certainly would have said so, to appear to have cared.

Not once did he, apparently, think it odd she wasn't home, "though he told her he'd be home early."

WHY IS THIS?
He mentions 1:40 pm because he knows VERY well that LE will be all over his phone, and that phone will show that 1:40 was the very last time he tried to call her.** He can't say he tried after that, for this reason.

So he has to say (and repeats it) that it was "shut off" to excuse why he didn't try again.

**That was a huge mistake on his part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members