TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you called your wife at 1:30 in the afternoon, just two weeks after she had a baby, and the phone was off, would it cause enough alarm to bring you home from wherever you had been, or would you think that she was likely sleeping, or maybe taking care of the baby? I find it odd that the man was so quick to assume there was a problem. Am I wrong?

I believe it was he called around 1:40 and got home around 2:00. Sounds like he called as he left work. He didn't say he was alarmed.

It would be really risky to throw evidence in a dumpster without being seen.
I agree.

IMO that’s exactly why he said he went dumpster diving for her keys and sat outside asking everyone questions. He’s setting up an alibi for dumpster diving. Oh, I wasn’t tampering or disposing of evidence, I was looking for her keys...not her missing cell phone, that’s been powered off for hours, because I know where that is...but her keys.

Also, IMO, it won’t work.

All just MO of course...but, in the end, I do think the dumpster will play a big part this case.

More importantly, she left her son behind? No way! Not buying it. It’s nearly Christmas FPS! MOO
I am by no means putting my bottom dollar on this theory bc it goes against what every mother feels is natural. We don’t want to wrap our heads around someone being so troubled from a postpartum disorder that they would do something as extreme as what can be speculated...but I can assure you, it’s a real possibility. IMO.

However, isn't it reserved for the worst offenders? Like premeditated with aggravating factors? I "think" I have an idea what happened here and although it's evident he has "issues" this could be a case of loosing it, and it all went south real fast. I'm not familiar with many cases, and not in Texas, so what are your thoughts about the DP in such a case? TIA!

there’s a specific set of criteria for a capital crime. Depending on what happened, several could apply. Texas Capital Punishment Laws - FindLaw

yes this is huge! and after he says the purse was in the apt he slows down to gather his thoughts / story, possibly realizing he has contradicted something he said in a different interview. and then he randomly says "i don't know anything about that - her purse was inside her car" to undo saying it was in the apt.

he also says "ALL the money" was in the purse. i have no idea how much money is in my wife's purse right now.

It's just a figure of speech. :D I took it to mean that there was still cash in her purse.
If there was no money there, he could just as easily have said that ALL the money was missing.

I've tried imagining myself in her shoes, pulling into the parking space - the different scenarios.

I can not come up with a single scenario where I would have taken the books up but left my purse in the unlocked car.

That just does not pass the smell test.

No matter how I carried things or how many trips I made, there is no way the books went upstairs before my purse.

BBM

I'm sure they didn't.

This reminds me. Don’t kill me, I’m not saying this is true of ALL MOVERS, but I read somewhere a while back that a common job for convicts who get out of prison is working for moving companies. Again NO I’m not dogging all movers, just saying what I read. There are plenty of noncriminal movers I’m sure. My point is, IF SC is guilty and IF there’s a chance he had an accomplice, perhaps as aid in the disposal, maybe what would be considered Felony Accessory After the Fact, maaaaaybe it was a coworker.

I don’t think anyone else was involved IF SC is responsible for their disappearance. Helping to cover up a murder of woman and baby, they’d have to be nuts to assist, but I’ve seen cases where a friend participated in the coverup just to help a friend out.

My point is it did cross my mind what kind of background checks are done at that company.

I hadn't thought about that. I HAD thought about the fact that he may have had help from a co-worker though. Strong, have plenty of equipment - and places to store... ugh.

So, the more I watch it...

0:32 "...basic Thursday"
1:08 "once I got'em up on Thursday..."

9:22 "...before I left *this* morning" (he said THIS morning)
"like I left the house @ 6:40... ..yeah...." giggles, stops talking, starts motioning about the lights...

Anyway, that's why I was confused about when this interview was done.
So, if it was done a day or so later, but he says "this morning", then perhaps my earlier 'auto-pilot' remark wasn't far off the mark.
He does seem to be stuggling to keep a story straight, rather than welcome anything new that he might suddenly recall.

btw, from 9:46 to 9:50 he reminds me of
Jack Nicholson in OFOtCCN
。。。

I agree.

IMO that’s exactly why he said he went dumpster diving for her keys and sat outside asking everyone questions. He’s setting up an alibi for dumpster diving. Oh, I wasn’t tampering or disposing of evidence, I was looking for her keys...not her missing cell phone, that’s been powered off for hours, because I know where that is...but her keys.

Also, IMO, it won’t work.

All just MO of course...but, in the end, I do think the dumpster will play a big part this case.

Maybe the keys were not intended to be and were accidentally disposed of, so needed to be retrieved.

More importantly, she left her son behind? No way! Not buying it. It’s nearly Christmas FPS! MOO
I have to agree, I've posted a possibly theory that I don't agree with but just trying to think outside the box kind of thing. I just can't see it. IMO. Don't shoot me but i'm still on the fence with this guy. IMO

I am by no means putting my bottom dollar on this theory bc it goes against what every mother feels is natural. We don’t want to wrap our heads around someone being so troubled from a postpartum disorder that they would do something as extreme as what can be speculated...but I can assure you, it’s a real possibility. IMO.

Postpartum psychosis is known for happening early so I agree that it should be kept in the bucket of possibilities.

I was glad to see the news update that they have so much video to look through because it sounds like they have very little to guide them right now and that video sounds like it'll be the source of the next breakthrough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FormerSoldier