TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding?

But if my child --- my three week old baby -- and fiancee was missing you better believe I will do any and all I can to find them. Including begging daily for them to be brought back.
I'm reading the really long thread on his fb...if he isn't in custody or at least being interrogated I'd be surprised. He hasn't had access to facebook at all.

This wasn’t asked of me, but as another South Austin local I can tell you that so far, a lot of people don’t even seem to know about it. Additionally, no one has mentioned being afraid that there is a baby snatcher on the loose. Things seem to be normal.

Thanks for answering :) That is really sad but it does feel like there have been very few updates the last few days. I'm in Canada, I do watch US news stations and I have heard small clips today about Heidi and Margo, but it's mostly information that we already knew early this week. :(

Any other locals want to chime in?

Maybe, but I have been looking through the other incidents that have been reported in that database and it seems there are a lot that are "ongoing", some have investigators assigned, some have "victims" listed, some have arrestee's listed, and if it's a minor, it says **minor**.

I just thought it was odd is all. It's not like I don't believe it was reported, just wanted to see what they had listed for the offence/incident.
It said "missing person".

I find these photos sooooo different that the person who has been giving interviews. Like, they are completely different.

Just MOO but he looks sober in those photos, and stoned out of his mind in the videos. His face also seems swollen in the videos compared to the photos. Doesn’t look like the same guy at all.

True. Valid Point.

I'd love for a MSM reporter to ask the parents directly if SC asked them whether or not they'd heard from MB when he called them.

I'd also like reporters to ask the parents for the date and time SC called them.

JMO.

I would like a reporter to ask them or Shane anything at this point!!! I have not been able to find anything since Tuesday from either. I have considered that LE has asked them not to talk to the media, not everyone can keep a secret and lie, not everyone could keep their emotions in check if they have been given some info that is not available to the public. JMO

I think you’ve answered it right here (bolded portion).

There’s always a tragedy or major event that grabs our attention. That’s why it’s so important to keep the focus on THIS event.

Especially with a fast, 24/7 news cycle.

Yes, but it still does not answer my question as to how putting yourself out there to become another sort of victim helps anything at all?He has been victimized if he is innocent and further victimized by the general public who have labeled him the only POI in the case. The comments and speculation are on every article I read, and everywhere I look. If it were my husband and my child- I may be pretty darn close to spiraling down to the depths of depression I've never known before. I'd never do an interview because this is what it gets you.

just FYI - there appear to be controls on who sees a report button. I don’t see one on any posts. I say this because my full time job is running a forum so I was curious about why there was no report button here. I think that’s only available to users with x number of posts or some other criteria.
Let me know, I'll hit report for you!;)

Ther
just FYI - there appear to be controls on who sees a report button. I don’t see one on any posts. I say this because my full time job is running a forum so I was curious about why there was no report button here. I think that’s only available to users with x number of posts or some other criteria.

There is a report button on your post.

The article doesn’t say that though, unless I misread it. Citing a conversation months ago doesn’t mean that was the last time they spoke. Moo.
It doesn't? The friend said that on the last conversation they had, in the Summer, Heidi told her/him that she was back together with Shane. I posted it.

I find these photos sooooo different that the person who has been giving interviews. Like, they are completely different.
Yeah, it's because the pictures are old. Both of them look nothing like that now. He might be bald or something, or maybe he just likes hats.

It benefits LE to hear everything those involved have to say.

It's important to lock them into a story so LE can compare that to the actual evidence....i.e. cell phone records, CCTV, witness statements.

Those with nothing to hide should be delighted to tell all they know in case something leads to finding their loved one.

Those with plenty to hide will often tell a revolving story to try and adapt to evidence as it is exposed.

We can be sure LE is smart enough to use a guilty person's words against him and we should be glad because the sooner a criminal is exposed the safer we all are.
I mean, sure. But doesn't he have, at least, one child to care for still? There's a 6-year-old little boy that still needs to be taken care of. He might still be going to work. I don't think doing a interview everyday means anything. Heidi's parents have given an interview, today her friends also gave one. It's not like no one is talking and keeping her in the media.

does anybody know if shane was interviewed yesterday by police for 6 hours?
Nothing official, and there’s lots of rumors out there.

My feeling is that by this point, there would have been multiple lengthy interviews.

So something like that wouldn’t surprise me in the least.

Been reading along here & elsewhere. I don’t do FB so my brain is rumor free;)
Watched the interviews...all I can say is what a damn mess!
Praying & holding out hope that Heidi & lil Margo are found safe & soon!!
Going back into lurkerdom
MOO

I thought I read that the original due date for the baby was 12/5 or sometime around that. If that is the case, the baby came early.
The due dates change during pregnancy with ultrasounds and weight estimates (often WAY off via ultrasound as my friend and I had babies supposedly due the same time. Her due date was after mine but she had one older child via classical C-sec and they did ultrasounds often. Around 2 weeks before her due date via US, she had another US that showed the baby was huge. We had different OBs. Hers told her the baby was over 10 pounds and they did a repeat section the next day. The baby girl weighed 5 pounds even. Mine went on to be 2 1/2 weeks late but my OB was not concerned. My girl was born fast, healthy and just over 10 pounds naturally. Babies come when they are ready unless an OB decided it is time or medically necessary to deliver and schedules them. Some OBs even regularly schedule inductions or C-secs a little early to avoid labor for medical or scheduling reasons. I don't really think the report of disturbance was connected to baby Margo's conception. Could have been but I think it was just a loud argument and something went on enough for her to call (could have been them yelling at each other and maybe he got too animated or angry or even physical) if she was the caller as it appears to be in the complaint.

Just MOO but he looks sober in those photos, and stoned out of his mind in the videos. His face also seems swollen in the videos compared to the photos. Doesn’t look like the same guy at all.
I think he just got old lol.

does anybody know if shane was interviewed yesterday by police for 6 hours?
Haven't heard anything about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members