TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if she simply took a walk with the baby? She got home and at some point, decided to take a walk. Baby is in the sling. Keys and phone are with her. She is either forcibly taken or lured under false pretenses. There is a park across the street from the apartment complex. Baby was 2 weeks old, but she may have felt ok enough to so this.

SCs lapse of time makes no sense but there's no way a crime could have been committed at the apartment where no physical evidence was left behind. These two vanished into thin air. It's absolutely baffling and makes no sense.

I don't blame the FBI for asking to check cars and apartments. I don't think she's far at all. I don't even think she was taken in a car. I think she is within walking distance of her apartment, somehow, whether alive or dead.

okay, I'm going to post the youtube link and I will deal with the reprecussions if I get in trouble ... for the record, I have never had a time out on WS's and hope this won't be my first, but I feel like some of us are here saying "we know something you don't know", and that's not right either.

Do they have anyone in custody? Is the baby safe? Is she gone? I don't Twitter. Ya'll are about my only link to anything

Jessica Willey‏Verified account @ImJessicaWilley
Jessica Willey Retweeted Jessica Willey

UPDATE: Investigators with the Medical Examiner’s office just arrived.
Jessica Willey on Twitter

8:40 PM - 19 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

Jessica Willey‏Verified account @ImJessicaWilley
HAPPENING NOW: two dozen officers and agents from DPS, Texas Rangers, FBI and Austin Police are at a home in NW Harris County. They told neighbors it’s connected to an Austin missing persons case. They are focused on a car in the back. #abc13

EMM9NTLWkAAOdwH.jpg

8:12 PM - 19 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

I learned my lesson years ago to jus
sorry, I may have worded it harshly, but I have just never had the feeling he was involved and was very uneasy with how he was being characterized. But that's JMO, I could have been wrong.

From what I have been listening to, I believe 100% that he was no way involved and he is and should be treated as a victim at this point. Again, JMO
I learned years ago to wait things out and not jump on one side so vehemently, you victimize the victim more.

I tried throughout this case to see why Shane May have been acting a certain way that had nothing to do with him harming his girlfriend and daughter. I just prayed he wasn’t involved.

Do they have anyone in custody? Is the baby safe? Is she gone? I don't Twitter. Ya'll are about my only link to anything

Unfortunately, nothing is confirmed, I don't feel comfortable posting what I am hearing without a mod's direction, I have tried alerting a mod and I don't see any online to message and don't want to bother Tricia on her bday :( So I am trying to be as careful as possible. At the youtube link, her friend is being interviewed live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch