TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY!
That's why I posted this earlier:
And I want to add some notes from the video of SC that was removed.

*He slipped!
*He is telling what happened that day in this interview. He says "she was making lunch."
*He realizes what he just said. Watch his eyes. He starts laughing at himself.
*He recovers from this mistake. He finally figures out a way to fix it. He changes his story & says she was making School lunches & he kisses them goodbye.
*He could not have seen her make School lunches that morning. He woke them at 6:40am, kissed them goodbye & left."
"
Theorizing here.
He leaks what he last saw, which was Heidi making herself lunch. Where do we go from there? Some sort of argument happened and then what? How does he get her and Margo out of the apartment? I just can't make that work.

bbm

Re. the bolded : What is that supposed to mean ? I am genuinely curious.

At first I thought, that's just how a little boy would talk.
Like maybe they'd grilled hot dogs before and the son thought it'd be nice to have something grilled to eat. ("Yummier !")

Now I don't know.
Esp. since SC says the school never called him. Throws a big metal wrench into the works.
Feels like going back to square one.
So, now what exactly happened ?????
Frustrating. Imo.
I think that article was FULL of mistakes.

Casually mentioning that your fiancée and newborn daughter have been missing for five hours without a car, diaper bag, carseat or purse (with money) and phone has gone to voicemail since 1:40 pm?

Doesn’t make sense to me.

The issue with calling dad first is the context of the call. The way he described it is he came home before 2, and they were gone, with key things left behind. He’s then strangely silent on what he did for the next five hours but he got a call at 6:00 pm from school/daycare to state his son had not been picked up.

So at this point he should be aware that something is very wrong. Because she is the one who picks up their son. Or if he was supposed to then why the hell didn’t he?

In any event, it’s been five whole hours of no contact. Phone goes to voicemail. Diaper bag left behind. Purse with money left behind. Car seat and car left behind.

And now he learns his son has also been left behind. No fiancée rushing through the door with baby, “Oh my gosh I lost track of time!! I can’t believe she slept this long. Can you feed and change her? I’ve got to rush to pick up S!!!”

Nothing. It’s silent. She’s not there. Baby is not there. And son has been left at school and not picked up.

But instead of walking over quickly to the friend/neighbor to see if she’s there, he goes to pick up son. Instead of immediately calling 911, he goes to pick up his son.

Ok. Partially not too incomprehensible because he likely wanted to get there quick and avoid late charges and not have a sad kid sitting there for longer than he had to.

But now he has his kid. He had a chance to question the daycare people. He returns home. What does he do? Because he comes home and she is. still. not. there.

No baby. No partner. No calls. No texts.

Does he dash over to the neighbor’s at the point? No. He doesn’t say that. Does he call around to her friend’s at that point? No. Nothing. Does he call the police? No.

He makes a sandwich.

And then what? Then he finally starts calling friends. And not finding her, not seeing her, knowing her car, purse and money, car seat and diaper bag have been left behind, son not picked up, phone has been going to voicemail since 1:40 p.m. with NO calls or texts, he still doesn’t call police. He calls his dad.

That’s the context.

You know if he had made that call to dad around 3? After searching for her and calling friends? I’d get it. “Dad it seems really weird here. All her stuff but her phone is here but she and the baby are gone. I called her friend’s. Went to the neighbor’s. No one has seen her. Phone is off. I’m getting worried. Am I being crazy? Should I call the police?”

I’d get that. But my God. Five hours later under those circumstances? Asking daddy what to do five whole hours later? Shouldn’t he know what to do as a parent and an adult under those circumstances? Shouldn’t he be panicked?

You know I’d even understand, “Dad! Get over here! I’m freaking out. Something is wrong! She never came home and didn’t pick up our son! I fell asleep thinking she would come home but she didn’t. It’s been five hours! I’m calling the cops. Please come over. I don’t think I can handle this.”

But that’s not what happened. According to SC his dad told him to wait a bit longer to see if she would show up...and he did.

He didn’t call the cops until six hours after they went missing.

That brings me to another paradox one no one has been able to adequately explain to me. He knew his wife didn’t have her car. He said this was the first day she had Margot on her own outside the home. Did he expect her to pick up their son? If not, why didn’t he? Why did the school have to call before he collected his child.

If he did expect her to pick up their son, how did he expect that to occur when she didn’t have a car or car seat? Walk? After being gone for five hours? With no purse or diaper bag?

And again, no panic when his son’s school calls to say mommy never came?

A lot is not making sense to me.

Well now that you have put it that way I understand why people would be suspect. However I'm still waiting until we get more info to place judgement.

In the long video (
) he is so very thrown off by the "she was making lunch" blunder he made--start around 1:30. Took him a while to recover from his boo-boo. I think she was making lunch when he came home from work.

Would be interesting to know if the son bought lunch that day at school or had a lunch box.

And if he took a bagged lunch/lunch box, why is he requesting his leftover lunch be grilled when he got home from school? I find that so odd. What's he taking in his lunchbox? Ribs? Burgers? Steak?

Check the grill for recent use for something other than food.

She was MAKING LUNCH before he LEFT for work.

My husband would heat up a 6 hour old sandwich. Could have been PBJ, or something other than lunch meat.

With the recent update about no phone call from school, I'm not defending his behavior, merely adding people react differently. When my mother passed at home, my whole immediate family, sat there cracking jokes and "entertaining" the hospice nurses, while waiting for removal of body. About a year later I had what one would call a nervous breakdown. 10+ yrs later I haven't figured out my delayed reaction.

I apologize, I missed this update somehow. Please explain how we know the school never called.

I do not understand why the main daily paper, the Austin American Statesman, has only a short article updated last on 12/13 for this very concerning and upsetting case - and no comments on it.

At least Nancy Grace has picked it up and no matter how one might feel about her, she gets the news spread to sleuthers quickly.

I'm still STUNNED but NOT surprised, at that do-nothing presser. The lack of photos has me appalled. Whether voluntarily gone or not, whether SC was involved or not, there should have been pics there showing her and their family unit so that people could see and maybe think, "Hey, I saw them..." and the case could get that one great tip. MOO, always MOO.

As lacking as Dulce's press coverage has been, at least it was better than this. And hers has me very upset because it just seems to be a big shrug about it up there. Although the wall-to-wall coverage when Jamie C went missing didn't lead to her rescue (she rescued herself, brave girl), at least the woman she ran up to was aware of who she was and no time was lost in getting her to safety!

Okay I'm starting to spiral out at this point. Sorry. Just upset.
Most "local" news is no longer local, but owned by large companies serving many markets. They recycle stories across markets rather than truly focusing on stories that are local. Why else would Fox7 have a reporter conduct the interview of SC by phone?

I do not understand why the main daily paper, the Austin American Statesman, has only a short article updated last on 12/13 for this very concerning and upsetting case - and no comments on it.

Okay I'm starting to spiral out at this point. Sorry. Just upset.
The Statesman is dying here. And behind a pay wall so no one bothers to go there MHO.
I get it. I’m upset too.

Theorizing here.
He leaks what he last saw, which was Heidi making herself lunch. Where do we go from there? Some sort of argument happened and then what? How does he get her and Margo out of the apartment? I just can't make that work.
I have wondered if an argument ensued and she ran from him, out the door and down the steps. If he followed her in a vehicle he could have killed her.
MOO

In the long video (
) he is so very thrown off by the "she was making lunch" blunder he made--start around 1:30. Took him a while to recover from his boo-boo. I think she was making lunch when he came home from work.

Would be interesting to know if the son bought lunch that day at school or had a lunch box.

And if he took a bagged lunch/lunch box, why is he requesting his leftover lunch be grilled when he got home from school? I find that so odd. What's he taking in his lunchbox? Ribs? Burgers? Steak?

Check the grill for recent use for something other than food.

I hadn't thought of that kind of food. I assumed it was a cheese sandwich and he wanted grilled cheese.

Here, you lose your spot. You're allowed only so many days without paying. And it was said he was at after school care Karate.

Edit- found the after school program for Cowan: Nurture My Child - Detailed Listing go to after school care- bused
$320 mo and $35 per session??? That is pretty high! My daughter was in MMA and paid $180 mo for unlimited sessions a week. Maybe grandparents paid for the Karate? If not why be so concerned with $25 books from the book fair?

"here at the time that this thing took place."

What?
What thing?
How does she know??
Good question !

Am going on the assumption that SC told her the same theory he said in the interview -- that someone took her.
If there's proof that they made it back home after the morning drop off and book fair, then whatever happened occurred at or outside the home.

LE seems to think Heidi and baby were at the house after the drop off; at the same time as SC. According to the latest presser.
So the P. conference wasn't totally in vain.
According to their words, (paraphrased) "...We believe they were (both) there for some time...".

We now know that both SC and Heidi and baby M. were at the house together after she returned from the son's school.
That seems huge now !

IF SC was off work early (not sure, some articles have said that) then he would've been home some time after Heidi got back; or before her return.

Could mean something or nothing.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member