TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you watch, let me know what you think is sticking out of his right pocket (our right, as you watching the video). At the beginning his Dad, reaches into that pocket to silence his phone, the object is sticking out of the pocket after that. Is it an ink pen?
Boyfriend of missing Austin woman, baby speaks out
Looks like a syringe ..., IMO. Can’t be, though, right??
97C5C6A8-C116-4A76-88D9-A65373B70978.jpeg

G (F.) M's are public pages to ask for handouts.
They're not on FB, iirc.

I am curious about the amount being requested and who started it ?
If she was kidnapped like the boyfriend has hinted at but not confirmed -- has there been a ransom demand ?
Would the ransom demand (if there is one) be publicized on the G.-F--M ?

His dad started it. It is for reward money

I have read in statement analysis that the mention of water in an interview where it’s not expected may be a sign to look for sexual abuse. He randomly mentions drinking a glass of water. He also refers to the baby as a woman.
MOO
I posted that his choice of words for Heidi and Margot were 'off'.
That they're amazing women.

I've never heard about the water theory. Whoah.

Btw-- Welcome to Websleuths, @Basd !! :D

Human Remains Detection dogs. And yes I've posted about them in other threads.

Very remarkable in their ability to alert on decomposing human remains which includes blood.

I haven't read about babies scenting differently in my research of working dogs but I may have missed that.
I can try to find that article.
Admittedly I'd never heard about that before.

Might explain why dogs have attacked infants when they've been fine around teens and adults ?

This case bothers me so much-- maybe it seems worse because a new tiny baby is also missing ?
I'm struggling to imagine some random perp yanking Heidi and a baby into a car and wasn't seen nor heard by anyone ?
Like a normal day for everyone else in those apartment units ?

How so? Why would mentioning water be a bad thing? Just wondering because it does not seem odd to me, neither does saying "left for work" which may be colloquial, instead of "went to work".
These are common words used when people are being deceptive and/or indicate some sort of sexual crime. There is a whole "science" of how a person's statements show they are lying. Google Peter Hyatt.

Not sure of the wages, but my son had an internship in Austin a few years ago. He sublet on the 1000 block of E 49th ( he shared a tiny house with a roommate ) and that was like $575 a month . That neighborhood was on the fringe of the renovated area, and was pretty working class. MIT info about wages in Austin:

Living Wage Calculator - Living Wage Calculation for Austin County, Texas
That is Austin COUNTY. This is the CITY of Austin in TRAVIS County. Austin County is very rural and MUCH cheaper to live in.

I have read in statement analysis that the mention of water in an interview where it’s not expected may be a sign to look for sexual abuse. He randomly mentions drinking a glass of water. He also refers to the baby as a woman.
MOO

Can we please not go there.

I can't believe that ppl are making wild assumptions about this guy.

Jmo

You have to be creative.
We can discuss but not link to those sites.

Were you referring to a F (_) N D LY ; or a G0. F (_) N-D. Me. ?
What is the amount ?

Will they give it to TES or another search organization ? That would be nice.
Nicely done! I was clueless as to what that post was about. Fighting a cold. Slow on the uptake today :)

Just looking at the first interview the fiancé did and things don’t add up or he is nervous or tired from it all which of course is understandable but the first and most obvious red flag to me is he is annoyed his phone is ringing..that could be Heidi!!!! That could be the police with info or anyone with info. You would have that phone in your hand, you wouldn’t let it out of your sight, you would be desperate for any call to come through and you would answer it as fast as you could.

Just looking at the first interview the fiancé did and things don’t add up or he is nervous or tired from it all which of course is understandable but the first and most obvious red flag to me is he is annoyed his phone is ringing..that could be Heidi!!!! That could be the police with info or anyone with info. You would have that phone in your hand, you wouldn’t let it out of your sight, you would be desperate for any call to come through and you would answer it as fast as you could.
Agreed.

Welcome to Websleuths, @Lorelai23 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members