TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read in statement analysis that the mention of water in an interview where it’s not expected may be a sign to look for sexual abuse. He randomly mentions drinking a glass of water. He also refers to the baby as a woman.
MOO

I heard about this when watching a video about the Madeleine McCann disappearance. The mother mentioned getting a drink of water in her interviews. The speech analyst said this could mean that either Madeleine had suffered sexual abuse or the mother when she herself was growing up. It's quite fascinating that there would be a correlation there.

I heard about this when watching a video about the Madeleine McCann disappearance. The mother mentioned getting a drink of water in her interviews. The speech analyst said that this could mean that either Madeleine had suffered sexual abuse or the mother when she herself was growing up. It's quite fascinating that there would be a correlation there.

Sounds crazy to me.

These are common words used when people are being deceptive and/or indicate some sort of sexual crime. There is a whole "science" of how a person's statements show they are lying. Google Peter Hyatt.

I would not jump conclusions based on SCAN As this technique ( Statement analysis, also called scientific content analysis (SCAN) has not been shown to be effective and Is not considered valid by the High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG). The group is who I was affiliated with as an interrogator.
Scientific Content Analysis (SCAN) Cannot Distinguish Between Truthful and Fabricated Accounts of a Negative Event

In my own experience, different wording, different body language means different things based on many factors such as age, family and educational background, area of origin and education, etc.
In other words, be careful not to misread someone's actions or even words when they are under stress. The water thing in my own experience NEVER meant anything sexual. Water was simply water. JMOE (just my own experience, of course).

I would not jump conclusions based on SCAN As this technique ( Statement analysis, also called scientific content analysis (SCAN) has not been shown to be effective and Is not considered valid by the High-Value Detainee Interrogation Group (HIG). The group is who I was affiliated with as an interrogator.
Scientific Content Analysis (SCAN) Cannot Distinguish Between Truthful and Fabricated Accounts of a Negative Event

In my own experience, different wording, different body language means different things based on many factors such as age, family and educational background, area of origin and education, etc.
In other words, be careful not to misread someone's actions or even words when they are under stress. The water thing in my own experience NEVER meant anything sexual. Water was simply water. JMOE (just my own experience, of course).
I respectfully disagree.
:0)

While I’m in the hand sitting club, I’m just going to say... post partum depression can be somewhat common, but post partum psychosis is VERY rare. 2-3 weeks may also be a bit early for onset of PPD as hormones are still all over and can attribute these feelings to “baby blues” which are totally normal.

All that being said, I do not see this as a PPD/PPP case, in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay