TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to TOS, is it "victim unfriendly" to point out serious discrepancies in someone's interviews? I mean the victims here are first and foremost HB & MC. Lies should and need to be exposed. When someone puts themselves out there publicly, to a MSM reporter, it is in my humble opinion not victim unfriendly to point out those discrepancies. We seek the truth, do we not? If my reasoning is faulty, I will not be offended if my post is deleted.

I agree. He mentioned the book sale and spending $25 more than once and it definitely stood out
It could be they had talked about limiting the book purchase to maybe 20 or so and he brings it up to say it was OK to go over the 20. We do not know but it is not damning in itself to mention the books and price. In times of stress words and statements seemingly weird can pop up. Stress can do that. Just saying.

Just wait until they search your computer ...lol
The things I’ve researched.....
Oh my God, that too lol.

Have several diabetics in my circle and none of them keep a syringe in their pants pocket. Insulin needs to be refrigerated unless it is in a cartridge in an insulin pump device.
I don't think that's a syringe. Might be some microphone thingy.

When it comes to TOS, is it "victim unfriendly" to point out serious discrepancies in someone's interviews? I mean the victims here are first and foremost HB & MC. Lies should and need to be exposed. When someone puts themselves out there publicly, to a MSM reporter, it is in my humble opinion not victim unfriendly to point out those discrepancies. We seek the truth, do we not? If my reasoning is faulty, I will not be offended if my post is deleted.

I agree, but I have no idea about the rules....they weren’t like they are now back when I started. I left for a few years after the rules changed & I kept finding myself in timeout.

I agree, but I have no idea about the rules....they weren’t like they are now back when I started. I left for a few years after the rules changed & I kept finding myself in timeout.
It certainly is a fine line, and I've found myself on the wrong side a few times. I understand being victim friendly. But when someone is caught in lies, call them discrepancies if that's more palatable, but it would be wrong to ignore them, in my opinion.

Him remarking on the $25 multiple times and saying it was ok bothers me a lot. Him laughing and saying he needs this to be natural bothers me. Him saying the car, purse, diaper bag were there bothers me. I used to go to a neighbors house when my babies were little and the older ones were in school, I never left without a small diaper bag. Ever. Especially with a 2 week old. Waiting until after the school called him to get their son to call anyone really bothers me. If I got a call to pick up my child when my husband was supposed to get him would be a huge red flag. I’d be blowing up his phone with calls and texts after 20 minutes of getting home from work and going to the neighbors house to check if he was there. If he wasn’t there I’d have called the police within 30 minutes of being home having already checked out every scenario.

This entire case is a mess. The fact the LE hasn’t said a word? Biggest red flag to me.
bbm

How can you act "natural" when your girlfriend and new baby are missing ; and you think someone took them ?? Boggles the mind.
He should state that the (F und ly) monies will be used for a reward for her safe return. I am still on the fence about his abduction claim.
If it was either the mom or the baby, maybe.
But stranger things have happened.

Thanks for posting this. ^^^

I thought it was msm who goofed up his story.
But it's the boyfriend whose story is changing.
Maybe just because of dread and nervousness ?

Has Dallas pd confirmed him at the job during the time frame he said he was at “work”
I'd imagine they have by now.

It'd be nice if they could come out with a presser and say they've cleared him completely.
My next suggestion would be that the security cams around the building need to be looked at.
As well as anyone's came around the direct area --whomever would have a view of where she walked out ?

I found Heidi’s Instagram and a couple weeks ago she posted a photo and she captioned it “Postpartum” ... she’s smiling and looks great in the photo, (my opinion) Seems like a strange caption to me, but what the hell do I know.. and yes I understand that “postpartum” simply means the period of time after giving birth.. not necessarily depression of course! Just maybe an “artsy” type photo/caption ..

Because it is crazy.

I checked that out a few years ago (Statement Analysis) and thought it was BS. Now to mention drinking a glass of water becomes a hidden meaning for something else - sexual abuse! FFS (and no disrespect meant to anyone who buys into this - really). It reminds me of dream analysis which is also baloney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay