TX - IRS manager killed, 13 hurt in suicide plane crash, Austin, 18 Feb 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Letter allegedly written by Stack.

ETA: local news saying Stack replaced his business website with his "suicide note".

"Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of **** at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well.

http://embeddedart.com/

ETA2: local news saying that neighbors heard explosion at Stack's house -- they got Stack's wife & daughter out.

This is even sadder if he tried to kill his wife & 12yo daughter too.

ETA3: local news now saying Stack owned the plane

Per live feed, station has suicide note....6 page. Sent to a blog site. Domain name registered to pilot.

CNN now reporting...

1:18 p.m.: A federal law enforcement official tells CNN that they believe the plane belonged to Joseph Andrew Stack.

The plane was stolen. Joseph is probably another victim in this crisis. Just my opinion of course.

Let's see how this plays out. I better walk away from the keyboard now :)

Mel

that manifesto sounds like he's a cross between mcveigh and the unibomber.

and no deputy dog i wasnt including you ;)

Definitely a Unabomber-influenced tone to his note.

The plane was stolen. Joseph is probably another victim in this crisis. Just my opinion of course.

Let's see how this plays out. I better walk away from the keyboard now :)

Mel

Well, they always think they are victims. The guy gets no sympathy from me.

Presser..Plane was not stolen. Isolate incident. Fire is contained. In process of looking for one perspn. 2 victms taken to hospital, one in good condtion, other in serious condition.

"...violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer."

Yikes.

Wow, he sure laid it all out there didn't he. How selfish, he never mentioned any of his family, his kids or his wife. Money truly is the root of all evil.

Yes, and how convenient that he torched his house so the IRS couldn't get it. But now they may go after his wife (or ex-wife). What a selfish act - incredibly selfish. He has no clue the aftermath he's left behind.

I pray for his children.

Mel

Wow, he sure laid it all out there didn't he. How selfish, he never mentioned any of his family, his kids or his wife. Money truly is the root of all evil.

since he tried to barbecue two of them i highly doubt they were much of a concern to him.

dude was seriously p*ssed at the IRS.....just wow.

Yes, and how convenient that he torched his house so the IRS couldn't get it. But now they may go after his wife (or ex-wife). What a selfish act - incredibly selfish. He has no clue the aftermath he's left behind.

I pray for his children.

Mel

hopefully the irs will not take it out on his family.

there is a very good thread for this on 'up to the minute'

what a freaking nutjob.....a cross between mcveigh and the unibomber imo

we all hate goverment interference but that's why we have a ballot box........

Earlier they were saying that there were 2 dead in plane crash in TX, it was running on the bottom of HLN (I know, consider the source), but I don't know if it was related.

that was yesterday in amarillo

local news reporting that there is a hero - I call him an angel - who saw the plane & then smoke from the building.

He is Iraq war vet who works for a glass company that installs glass windows like the ones on the Echelon bldg....he drove to the bldg before Fire & EMS got there...used his ladder to get 5 people off 2nd floor.

He had to break a glass window to get them out.

ETA --the 2 people who were injured & taken to hospital are expected to fully recover...local hospital "ramped up for something extraordinary" because an employee had witnessed the crash & called a colleague to alert them.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/cont...010/02/18/one_burn_victim_airlifted_to_s.html

Hated the Catholic Church, IRS and George W. Bush....and, nothing was his fault.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back