GUILTY TX - Jackson Farrey, 6 mos, El Paso, 15 Nov 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel sick reading that. Even more sick that CPS was aware if this family, LE was aware of this family and yet they still were somehow able to maintains custody of these boys. Now one is dead. This could have been prevented. I'm so angry right now.

Did you read the above link all the way through and not just the snip per TOS: http://m.kvia.com/news/el-paso-dayc...go/-/22877038/23078200/-/blckt4z/-/index.html

Initially, the owner and director of Little Monsters Learning Center, Alan and Toni Alvarez, agreed to speak with ABC-7 about the CPS report they claimed was filed last year. However, when ABC-7 arrived at their other location in Northeast El Paso, they said they had since been advised by the agency that licenses the daycare not to speak to the media.

THIS is par for the course. I am an ex-CPS worker in NM. I ran into this all the time. SAY one thing and then we want to press charges for neglect, etc. = they refuse/can't/won't. It's happens every single day. They don't want to go to court and testify to protect the kids yet it's blamed on CPS????????????????????

I quit CPS (where I worked my *advertiser censored* off to protect all kids per state/fed mandates). I threw a hissy fit over ONE case and QUIT= http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/romero_robert.html

I am still a friend to Robbie's mom. She has nothing left. Her oldest son died in the Santa Fe jail, her husband died. She's all alone other than a few that 'remember'.

Sickening, just awful :( so many many red, flaming flags!!! Flares, really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Exactly!!!! that is what I said before about they have gone from taking children of unwed mothers and adopting them out (any unwed mother back in the 50s & 60s ) to now trying to "rehabilitate & counsel" these parents so the kids can stay with them! Or keeping them in the foster system. I don't know about the US but in Australia it is virtually impossible to adopt a child from both here and now overseas (laws have recently been tightened). IT is crazy stuff.

I personally think rehabilitation and counselling etc etc is useless for child (and majority) of sex offenders & people who abuse theiir kids. There are embedded psychological problems involved and it is too much risk to say that these people have been "rehabilitated or pose no threat to the public"..... So many times they do in fact reoffend. Yes it might work on drug addicts and getting career & petty criminals away from a life of crime...but so often the justice and welfare systems are putting the "rehabilitation" of the perp before giving appropriate punishments and looking after the rights and safety of the victims .

In Australia we have had had quite a few cases recently where perps have received ridiculous sentences or been on parole after reoffending numerous times: Jill Meagher of course being one poor victim murdered, recently a young guy was king hit out of the blue by a complete stranger "who wanted to hurt someone", and died......the idiot got 4 years. And here in the city I live in a guy has just been sent to jail for killing his girlfriends 16month old.......however today we find out that 1 month prior, yes only 1 month prior, he was charged with assault on a previous girlfriends baby......

We are angry here and there are many petitions going around and protests..... Hopefully here and in other countries where do gooders have had too much say, we are going to see common sense prevail..........

I shouldn't be shocked ... but are you kidding me? A 7 month old comes to daycare in the same diaper they put on him the day BEFORE?!

http://m.kvia.com/news/el-paso-dayc...go/-/22877038/23078200/-/blckt4z/-/index.html

I told my hubby yesterday that I thought Blake's tummy looked abnormal, like the starving children we see in Africa, which equally breaks my heart. :tantrum:

Texas, please don't give this trash a deal. The only penalty should be DEATH PENALTY.
I apologize for shouting...

Did you read the above link all the way through and not just the snip per TOS: http://m.kvia.com/news/el-paso-dayc...go/-/22877038/23078200/-/blckt4z/-/index.html

Initially, the owner and director of Little Monsters Learning Center, Alan and Toni Alvarez, agreed to speak with ABC-7 about the CPS report they claimed was filed last year. However, when ABC-7 arrived at their other location in Northeast El Paso, they said they had since been advised by the agency that licenses the daycare not to speak to the media.

THIS is par for the course. I am an ex-CPS worker in NM. I ran into this all the time. SAY one thing and then we want to press charges for neglect, etc. = they refuse/can't/won't. It's happens every single day. They don't want to go to court and testify to protect the kids yet it's blamed on CPS????????????????????

I quit CPS (where I worked my *advertiser censored* off to protect all kids per state/fed mandates). I threw a hissy fit over ONE case and QUIT= http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/r/romero_robert.html

I am still a friend to Robbie's mom. She has nothing left. Her oldest son died in the Santa Fe jail, her husband died. She's all alone other than a few that 'remember'.

As a former social worker I could not agree with you anymore! I and all my coworkers worked extremely hard at a very stressful job to do the best we possibly could for kids and were constantly blamed for not doing more even though our budget was constantly being cut, our workers were always being laid off and we never had any support to do what we needed to do. I'm a nurse now and people always ask me if being a nurse is stressful, I always say not compared to my first career!! Anyways I know there are bad CPS /DCF workers out there but I know the vast majority of them are trying to do the best they can in a terrible broken system.

Anyway that was sort of off topic. My heart is broken for baby Jackson and I worry very much about his big brother. I hope he is quickly adopted and gets lots of love and all his needs met from now on.

I haven't cried so much reading a case before. I guess the whole thing has just really touched me and we don't even know what happened yet. I just think it is a sad world that we even need CPS. I think they are doing a great job, of course it isn't going to be perfect for every child but I believe they do what they can. In my honest I don't blame anyone besides for the person who killed this child. I just can't even imagine how a mother or father can hurt their own child. I am a mother and I KNOW deep in my heart that my duty is to protect my son. It is a miracle that each one of us even lives on earth and to see so many parents hurt their own children that they created, it is a sick world. What kind of world where children need protection from their own parents by CPS and LE? It just baffles my mind.
My heart is so broken over Jackson. I know we have no idea yet what happened but I still wanted to make these comments in lue of everything we do know. :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Ransom - I am sorry about the case that made you quit. That has to be one taxing and difficult job on the mind. Poor babies. Thanks for bringing your insight to websleuths. I appreciated it because it really helped reel in my thinking.

Your wrong the daycare did make a complaint and followed through with it.CPS dropped the ball on this child.The daycare was informed by the licensing dept not to speak out NOW to the reporter,the owner was told this.The state is the one who allows licensing so basically they want the daycare to be quiet now.No where does it say the daycare would not have went to court for this child.The daycare called right away on this mother as they should have.They did the right thing but as most of the baby and children we read about here that wind up death CPS dropped the ball. I say this with all due respect CPS has changed. I know because I and my family have been fighting a nightmare because they have kept my own 2 grandchildren in a home they classified as high risk of abuse,their case has been open over 3 yrs with a caseworker coming to the home every two weeks. I am sure you did work hard for the children when you worked there but it has gone from pulling children immediately out of a home to doing all they can so they stay with mommy no matter what. I use to cry my heart out over all these children and babies deaths and wonder why no family members fought for these babies ,why did they sit back and do nothing while abuse was going on. I found out the hard way that it does not matter if the children speak out, it does not matter if the special prosecutor for sex crimes division speaks with the children and says they have been abused and need counseling to have the truth all come out.CPS makes a family plan saying she has to keep him away from her children mom signed it then allowed the abuser back in her home.We find out and called ,they went saw he was there and did nothing because a month after complaints were made mom gets pregnant by her low life child abusing boyfriend.Sorry to rant but unless they do something to stop CPS from having no one to answer to ,more kids will be abused and more will die.CPS answers to no one, when a child dies because they are left in abusive homes they say we will review what went wrong.Nothing changes then we read about the next child.

the
Your wrong the daycare did make a complaint and followed through with it.CPS dropped the ball on this child.The daycare was informed by the licensing dept not to speak out NOW to the reporter,the owner was told this.The state is the one who allows licensing so basically they want the daycare to be quiet now.No where does it say the daycare would not have went to court for this child.The daycare called right away on this mother as they should have.They did the right thing but as most of the baby and children we read about here that wind up death CPS dropped the ball. I say this with all due respect CPS has changed. I know because I and my family have been fighting a nightmare because they have kept my own 2 grandchildren in a home they classified as high risk of abuse,their case has been open over 3 yrs with a caseworker coming to the home every two weeks. I am sure you did work hard for the children when you worked there but it has gone from pulling children immediately out of a home to doing all they can so they stay with mommy no matter what. I use to cry my heart out over all these children and babies deaths and wonder why no family members fought for these babies ,why did they sit back and do nothing while abuse was going on. I found out the hard way that it does not matter if the children speak out, it does not matter if the special prosecutor for sex crimes division speaks with the children and says they have been abused and need counseling to have the truth all come out.CPS makes a family plan saying she has to keep him away from her children mom signed it then allowed the abuser back in her home.We find out and called ,they went saw he was there and did nothing because a month after complaints were made mom gets pregnant by her low life child abusing boyfriend.Sorry to rant but unless they do something to stop CPS from having no one to answer to ,more kids will be abused and more will die.CPS answers to no one, when a child dies because they are left in abusive homes they say we will review what went wrong.Nothing changes then we read about the next child.

Holy cow ... I was quoting a MSM link...http://m.kvia.com/news/el-paso-dayc...go/-/22877038/23078200/-/blckt4z/-/index.html Per TOS.

Calm down!!! Breathe. This isn't about you nor me or what we lived through/with. PEACE. :seeya: I don't even live in Texas nor ever worked there. Calm ......... no one here is the enemy of baby Jackson. WE all care here. Deep breathing helps. This whole thing took a U-turn into a another realm.

1) evading authorities. Thought they could out "smart" the Feds/LE. pfffft!
2) license plates and apb and bolo for THAT car to every jurisdiction out there
3) Me too. Where's the pup?

About going from one motel to the next the following day, where were they headed? Canada? It just seems strange to me they staying in the same town just went to different motel. I can understand they stopped after that very long drive, then continue on.

I am very glad they were found so quickly.
I wonder if there was some evidence that pointed to that area where they fled.

Did you listen to the words to the song? put the baby in the microwave.......:banghead: WUT!!

Yes, that's me that made the first comment, I couldn't help myself. Oy.

She's a freak. I just hope authorities throw away the key. :twocents:
She needs to be put away forever.

I shouldn't be shocked ... but are you kidding me? A 7 month old comes to daycare in the same diaper they put on him the day BEFORE?!

http://m.kvia.com/news/el-paso-dayc...go/-/22877038/23078200/-/blckt4z/-/index.html

Little Monsters Learning Center ????

"His stomach was very big and when we would give him a bottle he would just snatch it from us," she said. "He was very, very little and his stomach was too big for him and he looked ... He didn't look healthy at all."

She said Blake often arrived wearing the same diaper daycare workers had put on him the day before.

"As soon as the director arrived at the daycare, we had told her and she immediately called CPS," the daycare employee said. "We noticed that there was little marks on him and at first we thought it was just a rash, but then we started noticing it was more on his body. So that's when we told CPS about that, too."

A CPS spokesman told ABC-7 the supervisor, who worked a neglectful supervision case involving Jenna Farrey, had no record of these allegations from a year ago.

"They are supposed to be there to protect the children and obviously they didn't," she said. "And now, Jackson's gone and poor Blake, he's just there when he could have been taken care of a long time ago."

CPS FAILED big time. So very sad those babies were malnourished and abused.

Thank you Ransom. What a sick world we live in, hard to stay positive while surrounded by all this decline. :twocents:

When I had my kids I turned into a mama bear. I can't tell you what I would do if anyone ever hurt my kids. But I would probably be in prison. I just don't understand why some moms don't have that. But the opposite. How can a mom neglect their own.
I can't stand when kids are yelled at for just being kids or babies.
Sorry Jackson that your own mom failed you. But you are loved by many.

About going from one motel to the next the following day, where were they headed? Canada? It just seems strange to me they staying in the same town just went to different motel. I can understand they stopped after that very long drive, then continue on.

I am very glad they were found so quickly.
I wonder if there was some evidence that pointed to that area where they fled.

To answer the question about changing motels, I think that it was a change made due to cost. The motel that they moved to is probably the cheapest one in our area. They have a sign that advertises very cheap rates and it is the motel often used by local human service agencies when they need to pay to house needy clients on a short term basis.

Heard 2nd hand that her dad is dead. Left her quite a bit of money at the age of 17. Also heard rumors (source wasn't 100%) that he mom is LE

Little Monsters Learning Center ????

"His stomach was very big and when we would give him a bottle he would just snatch it from us," she said. "He was very, very little and his stomach was too big for him and he looked ... He didn't look healthy at all."

She said Blake often arrived wearing the same diaper daycare workers had put on him the day before.

"As soon as the director arrived at the daycare, we had told her and she immediately called CPS," the daycare employee said. "We noticed that there was little marks on him and at first we thought it was just a rash, but then we started noticing it was more on his body. So that's when we told CPS about that, too."

A CPS spokesman told ABC-7 the supervisor, who worked a neglectful supervision case involving Jenna Farrey, had no record of these allegations from a year ago.

"They are supposed to be there to protect the children and obviously they didn't," she said. "And now, Jackson's gone and poor Blake, he's just there when he could have been taken care of a long time ago."

CPS FAILED big time. So very sad those babies were malnourished and abused.

As soon as the director arrived? Was this minutes, hours or days after noticing a problem? Is there a duty to act law in the state of TX? In CT, anyone working with kids in certain jobs is required by law to report signs of neglect and abuse. (including camp counselors who are often young enough that their bosses would be required to report signs of abuse in them)

I know that I read that Blake is in the custody of the state. Has there been any news about whether there or family members who are trying to get custody of him? It's strange, I haven't seen anything about either of their families at all. It's like they cut themselves off from everyone.

I hope that someone loving and caring will be taking care of the poor child. He's been through so much in his short life.

Jeff Farrey has two parents . . . they are not cut off from that family. Jenna's father is dead and I don't know what the deal is with her mother.

Incidentally, I'm not convinced that the family ever had a dog. They had two orange cats . . . but I haven't seen any pictures of a dog or discussion of a dog. The only people who mentioned "the family dog" were neighbors, and remember, the neighbors didn't even think these people had kids. So who knows whether there was a dog.

I'm going to preface this with; 1. I loathe CPS as an organization. 2. I am the adoptive mom of 10 through the state.

According to the news sources linked above, CPS was involved with the family until May 2012, which means that this family was getting services (parenting classes, etc). CPS has it's hands tied by OUR freedoms as parents. And I do not want that changed. I work with children who have come from failed adoption placements, all of my children are from DFS and foster/adoptive parent failures... you can imagine the trauma these children have experienced. I'm working with our new 4 year old daughter now, I am her 7th mom (and last!), it is incredibly sad to watch her struggle.

Children with consistent grief and loss eventually never bond to anyone, thus never developing a conscience. This is how we end up with the psychos committing grievous crimes against others.

To willy-nilly remove children from their biological parents MUST be a difficult process, unless the child is in IMMINENT danger. That said, we all know these children were- but CPS likely did not at this point.

I don't know about you, but I like my parental rights and will not hand them over to the government. CPS often fails- for those who should NOT lose their children (and I have fostered children who should never have been removed!), and for those who SHOULD- like these precious boys.

Judas - I was thinking the same thing about the dog. It could have been a friends dog for all we know. Or no dog at all. Maybe the neighbor even just thought they heard a dog but it was really the baby crying. Who knows.

http://www.dailypress.net/page/cont...lice-investigating-baby-s-death.html?nav=5003

So she is asking about her car... wth... Just more evidence imho that her babies meant nothing to her. I would be far more concerned what would be happening with my children (even my dead child's body) than a stupid car. Course who knows the full thing.
It says the baby's body was also buried in a culvert. Poor kiddo. It's just so awful the more we hear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back