GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if the early reports about his clothes being found were wrong. I find it hard to believe that a 2 year-old would take off his own clothes in the woods and then accidentally fall into a septic tank.

Very Very Tragic... I have a couple people on my facebook that were at the search for him cause I live in East Texas.. One told me this:
It was extremely sad. This boy died to give his siblings a chance! There were 5 other children. They had only had Ramon noodles to eat All day. The house was HORRIBLE! And had no beds in it!!!
This was her personal comment on it!!!
Which Kltv.com is now posting pictures of the trash in the yard etc...
I truely pray that he didn't suffer as they have now arrested a sex offender!!!

Very Very Tragic... I have a couple people on my facebook that were at the search for him cause I live in East Texas.. One told me this:
It was extremely sad. This boy died to give his siblings a chance! There were 5 other children. They had only had Ramon noodles to eat All day. The house was HORRIBLE! And had no beds in it!!!
This was her personal comment on it!!!
Which Kltv.com is now posting pictures of the trash in the yard etc...
I truely pray that he didn't suffer as they have now arrested a sex offender!!!

"This boy died to give his siblings a chance!"

What does this mean??

"A man has been taken from the scene where the missing two-year-old East Texas boy was found dead Wednesday morning.

During the search for the missing boy, investigators discovered a neighbor was a sex offender, and was in violation of probation. A warrant was issued for his arrest Wednesday afternoon, but officials say he's not a suspect in the boy's death."

http://www.ksla.com/story/19337952/missing-two-year-old-boy-found-dead

She was meaning that it was a very very bad living situation. That due to his death the other children will possibly have a chance at a better life now since no one knew of the living situation they were in. She wasn't meaning anything bad by her comment!!!

"UPDATE: SMITH COUNTY (TYLER MORNING TELEGRAPH) - A source close to the investigation of the death of a 2-year-old near Winona told the Tyler Paper this morning that the case is being investigated as a possible homicide.

Jake Kimbley, 2, was found dead on his family's property in a septic tank partially exposed above ground."

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/19342318/missing-2-year-olds-death-under-investigation

So sad.

She was meaning that it was a very very bad living situation. That due to his death the other children will possibly have a chance at a better life now since no one knew of the living situation they were in. She wasn't meaning anything bad by her comment!!!

I'm not saying she meant anything bad by it. It's just a weird thing to say, IMO.

Oh I know.. It is ... I had to ask her what she really meant by that!! Shes very devastated as she lives in the area and was out there searching with her family!! And it ended with such a tragic ending!! I hope they can figure out what happened and quickly so Gods new little angel gets the justice he deserves!!!!

So, so sad, my heart breaks for little Jake; may he RIP.

I logged in hoping for some good news :maddening::maddening:

what is this world coming too?

(((((Baby Jake)))))

8-yr old said he watched the dad kick the baby into the hole...

"We are also told that an eight-year-old told law enforcement that he watched his dad "kick Jake into a hole." There are reports that a professional septic company came to the scene to open the septic tank before authorities could check for the body, all confirmed by Smith County District Attorney Matt Bingham and Smith County Sheriff-elect Larry Smith, who are at the property today.

The parents were questioned by the FBI Tuesday night, and Jake's grandfather was arrested today for being a registered sex offender near kids."

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/19342318/missing-2-year-olds-death-under-investigation

Horrible.

This just gets more horrible by the minute! That poor baby didn't even have a chance. This just makes me sick!:banghead:

What a brave little 8 yr old! It is amazing that even a child who has the horrifying experience of living with such evil still knows that the right thing to do is to tell a police officer!

Now we can only pray that the courts don't give these evil people some kind of namby-pamby slap on the wrist. Lock em up and never ever let them out!

Updated article has the following title:

Missing Smith Co. toddler's body found in septic tank

http://www.kltv.com/story/19337952/missing-two-year-old-boy-found-dead

:( :( :(

8-yr old said he watched the dad kick the baby into the hole...

"We are also told that an eight-year-old told law enforcement that he watched his dad "kick Jake into a hole." There are reports that a professional septic company came to the scene to open the septic tank before authorities could check for the body, all confirmed by Smith County District Attorney Matt Bingham and Smith County Sheriff-elect Larry Smith, who are at the property today.

The parents were questioned by the FBI Tuesday night, and Jake's grandfather was arrested today for being a registered sex offender near kids."

Horrible.

God in heaven, when does this end!!!!!!! The good ol' boys over at Smith County Correctional Facility are gonna love ol' grandpa...and when Dad get's there I don't think his life will be worth a tinkers dam.

How is the 8yo related to Jake? Is this his brother, uncle? How is the 8yo's father related to Jake?

What a brave young child! What a horrible horrible thing to have witnessed!

Grandpa is already out of jail, mom has a fb page, and it is her Dad that was arrested.
Source...my own sleuthin'

Moms cover photo on fb ...
483161_446142138753581_1935717683_n.jpg

Haunting isn't it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members