TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.knou.com/home/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

A comment posted by uncleglenn Dec. 28 2010 at 12:46am. This poster claims to be J's uncle from Missouri. Claims that the mother is his sister and she has told so many lies she doesn't know the truth anymore. Poster claims he will be speaking out on Nancy Grace tommorow at 7:00 pm.

link is not working for me. It is giving some message the domain is for sale. :waitasec:

link is working for me now CSI Mayberry. TY!

Ok, I just read through the whole thread. I know almost less than before I read it. Nothing jives, nothing makes sense, no two stories are alike.
Just that very fact points to foul play.
There are three accounts of the last person to see him: the "babysitter" (whom of course does not exists a la Zanny the nanny), the stepfather who "stopped in" for what? why?, and lastly, from one account the mother who is stating that she last saw him at 1:45.
Either the media is totally screwing up their reports and mismatching their facts, or no one can get their stories straight. I believe both to be true.
Suddenly there is no more talk about the babysitter. Who the heck is "the woman with the raspy voice????" How do we know anything about a woman with the raspy voice? And one article states we do not know what vehicle she is driving. Are they describing someone known? Or making stuff up?
This story is a mess. I keep thinking of Ethan Stacy and there are several cases from here about step-parents associated with foul play against the children. Jonathan barely knew the SD, and surely had no loving relationship developed with him. Goodness, he must have barely know his mom - being she had not parented him for years, and only had him living with her for SIX WEEKS.
Poor child, he probably did not know which way was up being shuttled around between family and states, schools and neighborhood, along with unfortunately having ADD.
I, for one, will wait until we hear more info and can make some sort of intelligent conclusion. Sadly, I am afraid that news will be another senseless murder involving not strangers, but those people closest to the child.:confused:

This poster uncleglenn stated that her husband and her were separated and he is filling her head with lies? NG tomorrow we will know if poster is legit, if he is...it would make sense as to my insticts on the SD, Mom, and how these story'S come across as forced. At one point in one of the video's I picked up on a hint of him trying to rein her in. I looked back at the video and decided not to comment on it because well, it was only a gut feeling. If again this person will be on NG and is true...then my gut was telling me spot on.

The 3 interviews the mother and SD have given has most of the info everyone is searching for. He was home... SD stopped by... gone 25 minutes later when mom returned. Maybe he told SD he was going to run to B/sitter to get video game before mom got home? I hope the call can be traced!

I feel for the Grandmother right now, for I know her heart didn't think to allow that child to return to his mother but she was granting the child's request.

This poster uncleglenn stated that her husband and her were separated and he is filling her head with lies? NG tomorrow we will know if poster is legit, if he is...it would make sense as to my insticts on the SD, Mom, and how these story'S come across as forced. At one point in one of the video's I picked up on a hint of him trying to rein her in. I looked back at the video and decided not to comment on it because well, it was only a gut feeling. If again this person will be on NG and is true...then my gut was telling me spot on.

I picked up on that in the video as well. It was also mentioned that she and Jonathan were staying with someone else. So... was he at the SD's or where him and mom were currently staying? Lies from mom?

http://www.khou.com/home/Authorities-search-for-missing-12-year-old-Houston-boy-112505914.html

A comment posted by uncleglenn Dec. 28 2010 at 12:46am. This poster claims to be J's uncle from Missouri. Claims that the mother is his sister and she has told so many lies she doesn't know the truth anymore. Poster claims he will be speaking out on Nancy Grace tommorow at 7:00.

He also claims they tried to report him missing and were told it was treated as a runaway. This backs up what the aunt has been saying on this article.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7866784

The aunt says her sister in law, Jonathan's aunt tried to report him missing. Maybe this Uncle's wife? I don't know... but either way, THEY have matching stories and they are just on the internet!

The part in one of the video when the mom holds up a picture of her son, right before that a second before you see the picture coming up, to me I thought it looked like his hand on her was guiding her, almost seemed like she was scared. Like if he warned her "do what I said to do" Can you watch and see if you get that also? It is very slight but picked up she had a slight change in her. Could be just me though.

so Uncle Glenn is saying mom and step dad were seperated for 3 weeks? ....and little Jonathan has only been staying with his mom for 6weeks? Maybe he was part of the reason for the seperation?Maybe that's why mom and Jonathan were staying somewhere else?
Is she afraid of the step dad? I hope this is really "uncle glenn" and he will shed some light on the story tomorrow.It looks even worse now though.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne