TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(OT, but they believe they have found the body of Jose Rodriguez in the canal where they found little Juliani Cardenas...).

Not to bring up a gruesome subject again, but this kind of fits my theory of what happened to Joshua.

I feel that some type of wildlife ran off with him, possibly vultures. This is from a site about vultures in and around San Antonio:http://agnewsarchive.tamu.edu/dailynews/stories/WFSC/Feb2207a.htm

Tuffy, vultures or turkey buzzards don't carry off prey. They dine where they find it. Oh they might tug it a few feet, but that's about it.

The only wildlife that would concern me is feral hogs. Hogs would be the most apt to drag something the farthest in fighting over the remains. They can and do at times run in very large groups, mostly offspring led by older sows. If I'm not mistaken, the boars are mostly solitary. Feral hogs are a huge problem in Texas, and they are present in central Texas as I'm sure you know.

Feral dogs, domestic dogs of certain breeds, read pit bulls and the like, coyotes or even a mountain lion--even less a possibility I would think, might take something a couple of hundred yards to a location where they felt safe, but hogs are a different story. I shudder in thinking of that as a possibility. It's just too gruesome to imagine.

OT, but I just read a story from Indiana where three adults ran down and killed a 12-yr old last month and never came forward. They have been indentified, but none of them apparently felt the need to confess.

There was also a baby last year in Putnam County, Florida, who was run over in the driveway. Nobody was ever identified that we know of in that case.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23022244/detail.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99452&highlight=mud+tires

I just got back from a second ball game in downtown New Braunfels and once again saw helicoptor activity. There was a silver or grey helicoptor with no markings on it going back and forth over the Landa Park area. I saw it make the pass over that area at least 5 times. I have no idea if this is related, but geeze I've seen a lot of helicoptors over New Braunfels today...wish I knew the details.

I just got back from a second ball game in downtown New Braunfels and once again saw helicoptor activity. There was a silver or grey helicoptor with no markings on it going back and forth over the Landa Park area. I saw it make the pass over that area at least 5 times. I have no idea if this is related, but geeze I've seen a lot of helicoptors over New Braunfels today...wish I knew the details.

I just pray they are searching for Joshua. :prayer:

Tuffy, vultures or turkey buzzards don't carry off prey. They dine where they find it. Oh they might tug it a few feet, but that's about it.

The only wildlife that would concern me is feral hogs. Hogs would be the most apt to drag something the farthest in fighting over the remains. They can and do at times run in very large groups, mostly offspring led by older sows. If I'm not mistaken, the boars are mostly solitary. Feral hogs are a huge problem in Texas, and they are present in central Texas as I'm sure you know.

Feral dogs, domestic dogs of certain breeds, read pit bulls and the like, coyotes or even a mountain lion--even less a possibility I would think, might take something a couple of hundred yards to a location where they felt safe, but hogs are a different story. I shudder in thinking of that as a possibility. It's just too gruesome to imagine.

You're right, justthinkin'. It would be more likely that a feral dog/coyote would have been more likely to drag away a child.

If he was dragged from the yard by a wild animal, I guess there still would have been scent of him leaving the yard.

If he was dragged from the yard by a wild animal, I guess there still would have been scent of him leaving the yard.

Why can't they find it? :waitasec: That is just baffling to me.

He's not in the house, he's not in the yard, but he's somewhere. For some reason they can't track him.

2619 Savannah Hill Circle New Braunfels - Google Maps

There is so much land, and brush to search around that area. I really wish we would hear more about the search.

I've been thinking along these lines too. I looked up the info on Mountain Lions, in TX, although they have been seen in all 254 county's in TX, their habitat has dwindled to mainly western parts of the State. I'm not sure I would eliminate that as a possibility just yet. I also thought about American Bald Eagle,or a Golden Eagle but not sure if they could take off with a 30 lb. baby. They have been known to take Deer Fawns and baby Goats. I found this link of a sighting of an Eagle in the New Braunfels area on 2/10/2011. http://www.baldeagleinfo.com/eagle/directory/TX.html

I've found a couple of businesses with that same address. Guess they may have run a business out of their home.

eta
???

I do feel this baby wondered off, no foul play......little people our so quick, our two year old, grandson wears bell on his ankles, this is the second one of eight, that this has had to be done, because they are runners (two different families, not all eight belong to one set) lol!

http://law.rightpundits.com/?p=2809

Joshua's family steps up search

4d57127dd3616.preview-100.jpg

4d5712bd3717a.preview-100.jpg

MEGAN HOLT/Herald-Zeitung

Community members organized search parties Saturday afternoon to pass out fliers with Joshua Davis Jr.’s picture in the New Braunfels and San Marcos areas.

Posted: Saturday, February 12, 2011 4:59 pm
Joshua's family steps up search

By Megan Holt The Herald-Zeitung

NEW BRAUNFELS — A circle of people formed in the front yard of Joshua Davis Jr.’s family home Saturday afternoon.

Holding hands, about 50 community members prayed for the baby’s safe return and for the family’s peace of mind.

This content is available to Herald-Zeitung subscribers only!

“The police are saying they are no longer taking tips,” Griffin said. “The lines have been jam packed with leads.”

Griffin said the family organized Saturday’s search party to follow up on leads the police have not investigated.

:eek: Really? Is this unusual? I mean, I'm glad they're getting lots of tips, but...

:eek: Really? Is this unusual? I mean, I'm glad they're getting lots of tips, but...

Very unusual. Outrageous imo. I don't care what they think might or might not have happened to him, his little body is somewhere, whether bc he wondered off or foul play and to not take tips is unbelievable.

So if someone thinks they saw something that might mean a new area to search or that they heard something, they aren't to let LE know? :banghead:

I know that if I read that and i had been wondering if I should call in what I knew, i wouldn't.

Very glad to see the family stepping up to try and look at the leads that cops aren't, as well as searching.

Sad that they have to on their own bc of the issues when a family member finds a body (both making them suspect and out of all people more likely to disturb evidence by picking it up) but this imo is another telling reason that I don't think the parents have one thing to do with it.

Oh wow, that last story is so similar! That boy wandered a mile from home. That is so sad to think of a small child wandering lost, and alone like that. My heart breaks for his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme