TX TX - Joshua Davis, 18 months, New Braunfels, 4 Feb 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF they can prove that it was indeed an accident, I still don't think it's going to be an 'all will be forgiven' situation. You can't just hide a body, file a false police report, and lie to multiple LE agencies, and get away with it, right?

Thank you!

I don't care what the "justification" might be for having lied about what happened (we were afraid our new baby would be taken away, we were afraid of the police because of our history, yadda yadda yadda).

If that ends up being the case ... IMO all should not be forgiven.

He still would have left a scent being carried out, wouldn't he?

ETA
Sarx answered

Link

I think the father alluded to a scent in the yard when he said there wasn't a scent of him leaving the yard.

I'd like to give the dogs a little more credit - that they picked up a scene in the yard (where he would naturally have one) but not a trail leaving the yard.

Does that mean Joshua never left the yard?

ETA
I wonder if they brought the dogs in the house, would they have run in the pattern Joshua ran (bedroom1, livingroom, bedroom 2) ... and if so, out either door.

Thank you!

I don't care what the "justification" might be for having lied about what happened (we were afraid our new baby would be taken away, we were afraid of the police because of our history, yadda yadda yadda).

If that ends up being the case ... IMO all should not be forgiven.

Even if it was a freak accident the fact they'd treat their dead child like this is awful the fact they'd lie waste resources etc etc IF this was an accident i say it still should resort in a full investigation with the older child and new baby removed from the house..
Normal people would not cover up an accident.

Does that mean Joshua never left the yard?

ETA
I wonder if they brought the dogs in the house, would they have run in the pattern Joshua ran (bedroom1, livingroom, bedroom 2) ... and if so, out either door.

bbm

I think that's very possible. Of course who knows if it's true or not, but I do think it's possible. Not every family takes walks and strolls their kids up/down the neighborhood, kwim?

We once lived across the street from a certain family, and after we had been living there about six months, I was talking to my next door neighbor. She asked how my children got along with the little boy across the street. I was floored... We had never seen a child over there, at all. Not in the yard, not out walking, nowhere. It took another couple of months before we finally saw him one day and ran over to introduce ourselves before he was rushed inside by his parents.

So I do think it's possible that little Joshua went from the car to the house and back - and played in his yard. The backyard is fenced so I imagine he ran loose there more often than the front, which is not fenced. JMHO

I had wondered if they walked in the neighborhood or if there were other small children.

Do either of the parents work? I hadn't seen mention of that, but wondered if Joshua went to daycare.

Trying to think who he might have gone with easily if he was outside.

I had wondered if they walked in the neighborhood or if there were other small children.

Do either of the parents work? I hadn't seen mention of that, but wondered if Joshua went to daycare.

Mom's workplace was mentioned earlier. I haven't heard about dad at all, though.

For a bit I'm going to go with the assumption that Joshua did go outside on his own and the dogs they used were not the right dogs.

Going with the assumption that someone took him (since his body has not yet been found).

Just wondering if someone at work or a neighbor could have held a grudge. The parents haven't mentioned anything along those lines ... just feeling helpless.

I removed the talk about the baby making a gang sign. Lets move on to something else everyone.
Thanks

Ima

I saw stated on this board previously that the mom works at Denny's Restaurant. I have not seen anything regarding dad's employment.

I was just off Hunter Road today at a basketball game and saw two helicoptors flying low. I have no idea if this is related, but it did make me stop and wonder. This was not as far out as County Ridge Road which is the intersection with Hunter Road that I saw mentioned in one article that was being re-examined on Wednesday. I will say that it is unusual to see several helicoptors at a time in New Braunfels and neither appeared to be a hospital helicoptor which is the most normal type to see. One was very small and a solid dark color like black or dark brown. It appeared to be a two-seater coptor.

OT, but I just read a story from Indiana where three adults ran down and killed a 12-yr old last month and never came forward. They have been indentified, but none of them apparently felt the need to confess.

I have no idea if it is the case here, but I can say I know a lot of people with tats like that that are NOT a part of gangs. Yes, it is common in gangs, but does not necessarily mean so.

I have written to a reporter at KENS5, San Antonio, and requested her to either run a story covering missing info that we do not have or if she has info she can share to pass it along, and which I will distribute here.
1. actual residents of the home in question
2. lack of media interviews with the grandfather's girlfriend and the other grandparent present in the home that evening
3. Clarification of who that other grandparent is
4. father's employment status

FYI for Websleuths staff, I made clear that I was requesting the above info as an individual, and not as a representative of Websleuths, but that said info would be distributed to Websleuths.

jt

I wonder if they have searched as far as they think he could possibly have gotten on his own and if other searches will be based only on tip...why does that remind me of what MCSO said about Kyron...

I wish we had more info on the search the parents and friends were conducting today, ie. exactly where they were intending to conduct their search, and if they were allowed by LE to go forward with that search.

If that search is taking place, and should locate the missing Joshua when none of the vast searches by LE have done so, it's going to be hinkey to me IYKWIM, ala JR finding Jonbenet in the basement.

Not to bring up a gruesome subject again, but this kind of fits my theory of what happened to Joshua.

I feel that some type of wildlife ran off with him, possibly vultures. This is from a site about vultures in and around San Antonio:

In this region, vultures have damaged electrical high-tension towers, power lines and buildings, Smith said. They also create a potential hazard to commercial and military aircraft. And vultures in rural areas, especially black vultures, sometimes attack sheep, goats and cows while giving birth, often killing their newborns.

While vultures sometimes damage property or injure or kill livestock, they play an important part in the ecosystem, helping speed along disposal of dead animals, Smith said. "Vultures are nature's sanitation crew," he said. "They perform an important service by disposing of carcasses that might possibly cause the spread of disease.

http://agnewsarchive.tamu.edu/dailynews/stories/WFSC/Feb2207a.htm

I don't know what he meant, but no 18 month old should be outside unattended at any time. I do disagree with the dad that little Joshua would know his boundaries; not at his age. However on this night I don't believe he just wandered off into the cold night. MOO

I don't think he would have gotten too far under those weather conditions-- seems likely he would have slipped and fallen off of the icy stairs if he tried to get outside on his own. If he did slip and fall, he would have been screaming and crying--unless he fell on his head and died of the injury before he could even scream. (I hate to say that!!) But if that happened, why would they have covered it up? There would be no reason to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miket377